Redpill me on chernobyl

Redpill me on chernobyl.
Was ist the Jews?

Attached: 94a622e10f13bc1a8c2329baa4fe5ac3-imagejpeg.jpg (480x330, 26K)

No, it was a bunch of Soviet retards who were retarded enough to run secret experiments without informing the crew.

Attached: IMG_1889.jpg (184x184, 7K)

I hear the CIA 'leaked' the designs for the RBMK reactor to the Soviets.

yep

Attached: Annotation 2019-06-08 221039.png (602x657, 77K)

Attached: ac58668aa9f0819bec39b2835a37e89b-imagejpeg.jpg (665x629, 46K)

I didn't think to look into it until that TV show. Any time they want to control the narrative on something they just pump out a show or movie and 95% of people believe that's what happened.

I was watching it and thought it was pretty good until that woman scientist turned up. I thought wtf there is no way some woman actually did all the stuff they show and saved the day and whatever, turns out they totally made her up for the show because there weren't enough wamen. Stopped watching after that. This is how media tricks people, I bet you 95% of watchers thought some genius women really saved Europe at Chernobyl.

this, BUT
jews were responsible for communism, so still jews, but indirectly

They didn't. The Soviets thought they were being clever with a design that needed neither heavy water nor HEU, vastly reducing costs.

>Sorry for what? Our director told us not to be ashamed of our radiation levels, especially since they're under 3.7 roentgens and all

based

You've been contaminated by feedwater.

Why the fuck is that piece of shit TV show being so overhyped right now? Just watched Chernobyl and it was nowhere near as good as people are making it out to be. Fucking Jew made overhyped pics of shit that is being spread for the sole reason that it was made by the Jews.

>it's this guy again

Only the soviets fuck up nuclear power.

Stupid commuunists.

That would NEVER happen anywhere else.

Yep. Nothing to see here.

Theyre literally s e e t h i n g

Being contrarian for the purpose of being contrarian is gay

Pic sort of related.

Attached: _20190524_065614.jpg (569x288, 56K)

Comrade you are delusional! Report to the infirmary

The show was blatantly anti-communism

It's HBO, the actors are British, and it takes itself very seriously so obviously lots of American millennials are interested. It's entirely coincidental that the natural reaction to the miniseries is to sympathize with the Ukrainian people and loathe the predecessor to the current Russian state :^)

How would they have filmed a collaboration between hundreds of scientists? It's a TV show. They had to take a few liberties. The last episode owned up to her being fake and explained why

Kek yeah sure.
Because the show already wasn't filled with one off characters for one or two scenes

The communist system also covered up the flaw in the reactor they didn't know any better because they werent told. It would have worked otherwise.

i dont think russian squaddies in 1989 would flinch at shooting dogs

Attached: 1535821602774.jpg (341x321, 9K)

>Tfw you killed more Muslims than the entire state of israel

She's supposed to represent all of the other dissenting scientists, which they state in the credits on the final episode.

It was Communist incompetence and communism was invented by the Jews so yes it was the Jews fault

But who invented the jews

They state she's a fictional character representing the multiple scientists that helped Legasov. Why they chose a woman when most of the the scientists that helped Legasov were mostly men is obvious of course, but the show is still good overall.

satan

good question. seems like you'd know more about that

a babylonian sorceror

These people always use paid shills to promote their shit.
The guy who made Chernobyl is the same guy who made Scary Movie 3 and 4, and other absolutely terrible movies. Of course Chernobyl is shit.

So that was satan`s fault. What would happend if he succeded?

Wasn't there a Russian Nuclear ship that almost had a catastrophe a few months prior to Chernobyl?

We did everything right. We did not make any mistakes. Now, get to the infirmary, you are delusional! The reactor didn't explode. It's just a little... funny acting.

Attached: 1559586975028-8b1cd9f5f86a396cf2db82389ce2c98f741de9755ff228bd89809f1c73b45b74b0f8599bf7a3fe5dd3478b (2120x1416, 1.88M)

It fell off when I pulled on it.

Subtle.

nUCELEAR POWER SI THE SAFETST COAL PLANTS GIVE OFF MORE RADATION@

Goddamn it! This fucking show will fit my narrative whether its wants to or not!

It was the ayys

Stop watching modern TV you fuckin idiot

>people were beginning to finally stop screeching "muh Chernobyl!" every time nuclear power is discussed
>HBO niggers had to go and resurrect it as a talking point for at least another decade
great

This

no it was RBMK

Mistakes were made in the construction itself, the catastrophe was inevitable.

Dumb burger we invented the whole thing, no one ever had to deal with it before.

It's all a ploy by the "BIG SOLAR PANELS" and "BIG BIG FAN" lobbies to have a monopoly on electricity generation.

A guy who literally shits in the street, grew up on Bollywood trash and works at the 'Applewindows Support Center' wanting to talk to you about you computer think he can criticize what is good TV.

Attached: Hello, this is Bob.png (693x519, 453K)

He's referring to the anti-nuclear hysteria that most people in the US are susceptible to. We had a horrible nuclear disaster here in the late 1970s -- Three Mile Island. The death toll almost exceeded zero.

Not really, Dyatlov pushed it far past the safety limits. Only because he bought the propaganda and was unaware of its flaws. I've read a lot about Chernobyl over the years. It was an unsafe design but it still took some true idiocy to blow the lid off of it.

Attached: 1558535024388.jpg (1910x954, 149K)

This. Once again, as always, it's the Jews.

And it did, and worked great. They just made the heinously stupid mistake of hiding a critical fail condition from all of their operators.

you are all delusional, I will be forced to take you to the infirmary!

Attached: One does not simply.png (1494x880, 494K)

>lower the output damn you!
>xenon.lulz.bat
>below 30MW
>fugg.jpg
>WHAT DID YOU DO, FOOLS!? v1.0
>bring it up!
>retract all the rods
>xenon.xenon.xenon.xenon.spam
>can't get it up to 700
>please shut it down t.reactor computer
>Of course it says that, it doesn't know we're running a test
>OK, we have what we have
>shut down water pumps
>let's begin
>it's hot in here, I'm outtahere, have fun! t.xenon
>I'll feel much more comfy being steam t.water
>HELLO! t.Void
>power.surge.exe
>WHAT DID YOU DO, FOOLS!? v2.0
>ebin.fugg.jpg
>EЗ-5!!!
>Ms Near Critical Reactor Core-chan, I'm pleased to introduce to you - the graphite tips
>core-chan.mega-orgasm.exe

Attached: 3.6 R per h.jpg (720x672, 40K)

wrong pic

Attached: Merchant Dyatlov keep calm.png (532x721, 135K)

>dat pic
man of culture and taste, I see

>Dyatlov pushed it far past the safety limits
man dindu nuffin wrong! he wasn't even in the control room

Attached: Merchant Dyatlov in the toilet.png (428x571, 131K)

>I was watching it and thought it was pretty good until that woman scientist turned up. I thought wtf there is no way some woman actually did all the stuff they show and saved the day and whatever, turns out they totally made her up for the show because there weren't enough wamen.

it was obvious that's what they did. the pet shooting was also fake. But all in all it was a great show, just keep your guard up for jewish subversion.

>But all in all it was a great show

>Probably two dozen serious factual errors, inventions and propaganda bs per episode
>all in great production value

Dude, I take them using amateur actors and a Go-pro to do the show over all this propaganda, factual errors and feminism bs.

The worst was when they told Gorbachev that in 48hrs this thing will “explode in a 3 megaton explosion, rendering Eastern Europe mostly uninhabitable”. As Diatlov said, “please explain to me how uranium enriched to 3% can morph into a nuclear bomb which required 90% enriched uranium and a directed inwards blast to not end up with a fizzled out non-nuclear minimal explosion”.