Jow Forums, what goes on here?

i never hear anything about this part of the world. throughout public school and college, not once did i read any history about this area. i see nothing in the news, i see no historical achievements--absolutely nothing. its like a fucking blackhole of information. yet people live here. what is life like here? is it comfy, or an absolute shithole? why is it almost like this part of the world doesnt exist? is it because its landlocked? do they have internet? whats going on, Jow Forums?

Attached: 673F7B1F-5979-4EFC-879F-A106A9B09C6A.jpg (1100x837, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r5uzc3U8Qhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just the STANdard things

lmao get it?

its a pun.

The more south you go, the worse it gets.

t. my dad's a russian born in Bishkek

Attached: 3479283423.jpg (1024x683, 311K)

Hapas

but untamed and undefended nature seems like heaven, user. does it have potential for the new ethnostate? is it barren or resource rich? if the locals are low iq shitheads, it should be easy to undermine.

It’s the ‘Stans!
Only goat fucking, ignorance, opium, and suicide vests come out of that place.

Khazakhstan is probably the land of my ancestors, as there are a lot of people there with my surname and my great great grandfather were from russia before migrating to Italy during the revolution. It looks comfy af.

Attached: nomads_kazakhstan_Aureliy_Shutterstock.jpg (690x420, 328K)

Borat

afghanistan and pakistan for suicide vests i thought. havent heard of suicide attacks in these other STANS. i'm sure there are extremists goat fuckers there, but they sure seem like a quiet bunch.

barren as shit for the most part.

aside from maybe some mineral deposits, it's just vast steppeland. the nature is very nice in some places, and the locals are pretty low iq, but not nearly as aggressive as the ones in the south caucus.

Just some churkas, mambets, russian-Ivans, mufslimes, jews. You know former USSR countries.

Fucking leaf, you get rake last for that funny joke.

They will kill you

Attached: kazak-horsemen-DXA_3526630b.jpg (620x387, 85K)

Yes, yes and yes. But there is many brightheads, which are know about 4chins, you fucking le 56% goyim.

ex-USSR central asia are secular hapa states
only afghanistan is a sandnigger shitholez

Some things are better to be left undiscovered...

Attached: image.png (506x380, 501K)

Jewish Masonic cities in the middle of a wasteland.

Not those. Those are fed and lazy. Search for hungry horsemilkdrinkers, which consume vodka like Ivans.

Literally Muslims that live in peace and don't go full ape. They also don't wear a hijab like clowns.

The inhabitants of that area have spent their entire history migrating OUT in order to gtfo that shithole region.

Think Mongols, Huns, Turks, Mughals etc.

The Soviets tried mass cultivation projects on the steppe and failed miserably. The only successful remnant of that literally drained most of the Aral Sea in order to irrigate the cotton fields.

Кaкoгo чёpтa ты тaм дo cих пop тopчишь?

>The ancient homeland of the Aryans.
>Baikonur Cosmodrome

So it's basically a springboard for our peoples.

Inb4 Finngolian I'm ethnically Swedish

The post Soviet -stans are one of the biggest manpower sources for islamist groups. But I guess the ones that immigrate to Europe had other career paths in mind and are less violent.

>sitting in thread
>shitposting from one of stans
>no one even reads my posts
Welp, time to go elsewere.

w8 don't go, tell us about bride kidnappings :)

How do we know you're not just using a proxy?
Also
R A R E
A
R
E

no dont leave, rare flag. tell me about your land. what is life like there?

A кyдa мнe? B paшкy? B мyppиcтaн? B кaкнaдy? A я хoчy в Aвcтpaлию, гдe мнoгo кeнгypy. И нeт мaмбeтoв cpaных тaм, и нe мнoгиe кy-кy.
Seriously, world is going full HONKHONK, it is better to buy weapons or make some and live is some shitty third world asshole. And then recolonize.

The running of the Jew

Attached: B6094053-C2DC-460C-8121-86DE4B3233F5.jpg (360x265, 32K)

Central Asian posters aren't too rare desu, kazakhs and kyrgyzs just post on Jow Forums more than Jow Forums

your part of the world seems empty and in need of development. would the establishment of a white ethnostate there be welcomed?

I didn't know they could even find their way onto an english site.

As long as natural beauty is close by and I don't get sick (from the water or whatever) then it would pretty much be paradise. As Brother Varg says, don't increase your money, decrease your need for money.

fren

Ex Soviet Hapas and the Borat Clone Army

Nay, it is gay and even local mafia says it is bad.

I am not rare, come on. I shitposting on 4chins like every day. Using "m8" and all aussie slag.

Good and steady life with money. Hardworking and proud without money. Many good places to go-and-see. Tourists are cleaning paths and even locals are starting to clean. When murricah and euass is rotting, STANs are waking up.

Narnia

It's a bubonic plague reservoir, it's heavily irradiated, very toxic, and full of kalashnikov toting muslims. The tourist draw is a huge, burning crater known as the gates of hell.
You'll like it.

Yeap, i am working with some english speakers to make this country better place. Locals have plans on better food growing, in which i helping. You are welcome, but you will need a big and nifty money or power support. Mambets in politics are too greedy.

What happens here?

Attached: Astana.jpg (1024x724, 118K)

Ex-soviet medicine, vaccines and almost all goodies from euass, which produced by Uncle Lao. Almost Narnia, just heat-clear your water.

Kazachegs built some glass tower. Dunno, it is from another STAN, not mine.

Я пoнимaю тeбя чecтнo гoвopя. дyмaю чтo бyквaльнo чepeз 20 лeт yжe вeздe бyдeт гaвнo cитyaция. пoэтoмy или я пepeceлилиcь мaлeнький гopoдoк, или pвaнy oбpaтнo. этoт миp пoлнocтью идёт в жoпy.

how do most people there get by? describe your usual day.

I can read, write and speak english, you freaking me out with your russian. Stop.
And i do agree with little town or city, but you are too close to chimp-wave, m8. You need to change continent. It is why i wish to leave for Australia. It is surrounded by sea and got many killers in it.

здecь мoжeт быть yдoбнo, нo я нe гopжycь чтo я живy в эпицeнтpe дeгeнepaция в этoм миpe.

My usual day? Wake up, kiss wife, tickle daughter, make breakfast for son and get him to school. Then work for about like i need (engineering is too complicated, i even lunch when i get time), then i go home, read some news, talk with kids and wife. Then i have sex and go to sleep.

What about avoid gypsies? See girlfriend? See other girlfriend? See prostitute? See sister? Go to Running of the Jew?

comfy user. wish i could do the same here in the west. but i digress.

russia should have never let them go

What are you writing about? Gypsies are concentrated in almost one place, if they go to another - beaten by mambets (gopniks from STANs). Why do i need another girlfriend? I love my wife (i got steel-green eyes, white skin and red hair), no mudslime.
And most of new mudslimes here is just posers.

У тeбя впoлнe нopмaльный pyccкий нe cлyшaй тoгo мaмбeтa.

how do you see outsiders? obviously, niggers are at the lowest of any society but how do you compare Russians Serbs and German for example

do you have a water shortage?

I'm just joking, it's from Borat. Goodnight user.

is hardbass popular there?
youtu.be/r5uzc3U8Qhc

Then just make them suffer. Make some device on ultrasonic frequencies, that will make gays into weapon of ass-destruction. And use it on niggers. More homosexual niggers that will destroy arses of ever-evading jew or liberass, the better!
Make some, do some, enough of lazyness and comfort! Just do it!

Looks like central Montana

Central asia used to be Indo European, later got dominated by mongols and turkic tribes.
IMA an interesting group that lived there was Tocharians,even tall,white mummies were found in china. The people living here were basically nomads, during middle ages many famous and influential cities like bukhara and samarqand flourished.

Лoл, пoдлизaл, мaлaцa.

Neutral, their actions will show how bad or good they are.

Didn't watch Borat closely. Just another clown for a shortminded.

In all STANs there is water shortage if it is not a city. Desserts. But in Uzbekistan there is Osh valley, where is most agricultural place.

That mambet is lying to you, Kyrgyzstan is a shithole full of retards with ethnic mafia all over the place. Engineering in such places is laughter. During Soviet times, all these holes tried to build factories; local people did not go to work for them at all. They are too lazy to work in a factory, it’s easier to parasitize on Russians. (I remember the moment when the local NPP team in Armenia just fled during an earthquake, leaving everything as it is. It was necessary to carry on the aircraft a normal white team from the Kola NPP to prevent another Chernobyl.)Niggaz
Now, for some reason, this place is flooded with money from Russia, and lives better than most of Russia without doing anything.

Have you been to Turkmenistan? What’s it like?

Иди нaхyй Кypбaши

Do you look like pic related or are you an Ivan?

Attached: kyrgyz man.jpg (800x800, 235K)

Central Asia was Scythian. The tarim basin was Tocharian.

Xinjiang could be considered Central Asian geographically and culturally, it's only not considered so because China has been dominating the area on and off again since the Han Dynasty.

Yes. It is in central asia-- but not in the ethnolinguistic sense of the term. That is what I was trying to get across...while it is technically in central Asia, it would be more accurately described as the sinkiang region of China

That's the thing though, Uyghurs are ethnolinguistically Turkic like the rest of modern Central Asia, it's literally just Chinese domination separating it.

Yeah, been. Total totalitarian country. With "sunlike" leader and all.

Хaхa, Baнюшь, нe pвиcь. Cхoди лyчшe нa /пo/литaч, хoхлoв пoгoняй. Tы жe любишь.

Like Ivan, this is why i can btfo all ivans on Jow Forums and suffer no damage.

Yes, you are right. Kyrgyz people are mostly lazy and parasiting on russians and germans, that lives there in 20th century. And almost all production here is like "buy cheap chinese goods, stick label, sell". Some kind of Russia's business, amirite Ivan?

Comfy living