Why was the slanderous shit in Leaving Neverland allowed to air?

Why was the slanderous shit in Leaving Neverland allowed to air?

Attached: 1560020214556.jpg (480x388, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE
youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o
youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

imagine defending a pedophile

ya why doesn't michael jackson file a lawsuit?

Silly Doo Doo head!

Attached: 1552084780674.jpg (610x687, 30K)

HEE HEE

Shamonah

Who cares? The guy was creepy. Drag his name

Attached: 1559965828671.png (328x202, 49K)

ENI

Attached: 1552657746996.jpg (720x720, 35K)

probably was going to reveal that MJ's father had him castrated so he'd keep his high voice

Projection

>grown man *sharing his bed with little boys in his secret room for months at a time
guys, michael identifies as a 12 year old girl -- that means he cant be a gay pedo.
michael doesnt wake up horny with wood like all you pervs out there.
michael is special. would never hurt.

I have been paying for HBO for 14 years and canceled after that shit aired. I don't even give a fuck if he did or did do it at this point for them to air that sort of docs after his death is sickening. No thanks HBO.

Cutting the cord soon tho jokes on me I even pay for any of their shit.

respect

What the fuck do oven dodgers have against him, seriously, it's actually pissing me off the sheer injustice and slander and I'm not even a fan

Jow Forums:
>everybody in the banking, media, polirics, entertainment, education and all other industries are part of a massive secretive organized society of global satanist spirit cooking pedophiles

also /pol:
>A man who slept with little boys in his bed was not a pedophile

top contrarian, get a serious grip on reality you faggots. the man was clearly a creep

Attached: 1554048132018.jpg (250x238, 7K)

SHAMONE MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: MJ - FINAL FORM.jpg (400x488, 49K)

Michael Jackson will never ever be a pedophile and no one will ever believe otherwise, because it's objectively wrong and he wasn't found guilty

because mj talked about the jews

imagine being a jew

mj can't have sex. kys jew

>jews lie about everything

also
>except for mj!!!!

You don’t think, at the very least, it’s suspicious that when a man danced and sang, everyone was in love with him, but as soon as this man adopted very forward (albeit problematic) political opinions, suddenly he is accused of being a sex offender?

Did they include the part where Michael Jackson got excited when Target had a little boys underwear half off?

go to bed tito. you're tired.

Imagine thinking defending pedophilia is so bad when you defend eating meat.

Not to mention generally don't give a fuck about anything really.

whew, when I read comments like these from someone who is leaving our glorious union, I think 'good riddance'.

MJ became white and lost his privileges

Michael Jackson exposed the pedophile rings. He found out about what was going on in inner Hollywood and government circles. They were furious at him for this and labelled him as a pedophile and tried to destroy him. It's also why they continue to label him a pedophile even after they've killed him and yet are awfully silent about the Clinton's and tons of other celebrities that have boarded the Lolita Express and visited Epstein Island.

Seems like a surprisingly common occurrence

SHAMON.

Yeah right, what could (((they))) possibly have against him?

Attached: MJ quote.png (725x427, 196K)

Michael Jackson named the Jew. He did this several times, not just openly in interviews but he did it in a hit song as well, albeit the recording was altered once it went to album although a full version of the original still exists.

youtu.be/z8rw0i7oVAE

Like a boss, he continued singing the original lyrics at live events, infuriating the Jew further.

youtu.be/RjDJfVbKn1o

In one interview he exposed the entire industry and how the Jews operate it, turning people into stars only for (((them))) to take all the money.

youtu.be/p2xpctm9_YA

They will literally flog that horse until after it's dead cause then it will never come around for them.

MJ had also compiled a pretty massive collection of rare Nazi artifacts that were never spoken about

He was accused of being a sex offender when he started sleeping with strange young boys in his bed.

It's indefensible, but by all means, continue justifying child abuse

Attached: 1537529820613.jpg (220x220, 9K)