The Gangpill

Rape gangs in London? Black gangs beating up your son? Mexicans gangs selling heroin to your daughter and whoring her out?

Just don't form a white gang to fight it goy. That would make you a nigger.

Attached: 1558403937233.webm (362x640, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8RiXlmzN6w
youtube.com/watch?v=GBazWTesO_w
liveleak.com/view?t=ktoyS_1558368273
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No sound. Gay. You deserve the next school shooting.

>can't tell if bait or newfag

Whitebois are pussies,afraid of their superiors,and will as a consequence go extinct,which is good,no one needs their pathetic sissy genes

Attached: 9910454674578.webm (268x480, 1.26M)

imagine posting the same old clip while larping with memeflag

Niggers are easy as fuck to destroy-dismantle.
As soon as a White God mans up, and shows his inner warrior the bl*Ckboi runs or has to try and gang up on him.
Ich will death of all bl*Cks

Attached: 4252347956238475629347656293847652983475623784522.png (406x567, 304K)

Look at this emasculated nigger-hapa.

Kill yourself. Your inferiority-emasculation complex is showing again Jamal.

Attached: 45278394567829378645897236458927634859723684572345.png (606x598, 448K)

Im a newfag. /gif/ had sound. Take your shit there.

lurk 2+ years before posting retard

And yet i triggered you whiteboi,good to see that you know your place,on your knees

Attached: 22209756867.webm (480x270, 1.31M)

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz. I'm not the one pretending to be black and hoping for a dopamine rush on a fucking image board.

Attached: sage.png (478x597, 463K)

Jow Forums would rather bitch and complain on the internet about getting bullied, feeling isolated and blackpilled than trying to build a brotherhood IRL.

youtube.com/watch?v=n8RiXlmzN6w

Attached: benjamin-daley-1.jpg (3000x2000, 581K)

Take a good look at that picture whiteboi,that's the closest you'll get to a white woman,they don't wanna breed with inferior whitoid bois anymore

Attached: stage_8-1.jpg (360x239, 97K)

>memeflag
Sage kike Jew.

Do you get paid for this? I'm genuinely curious.

fuck niggers everywhre

Attached: 1555893242696.gif (320x240, 2.89M)

>photoshopped muscles
Everyone knows that whitebois are women with micro penises instead of pussy and no tits

Attached: 1481951338240.jpg (697x700, 63K)

>theo former

Remember that short lived feeling of accomplishment in Berkley? Remember how cool it was when based stickman bashed that communist? That was because people like us with similar views were out in the real world making things happen.

Attached: gavin_mcinnes2.jpg (3000x2000, 930K)

Same old clip

WHY DON'T WHITE KIDS FIGHT BACK??? GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS YOU FAGGOTS.

Seriously, put down the video games and anime and do something with your bodies. Build some strength and build some coordination. Go to the gym and play a sport. I don't care what sport, just something that requires some coordination.

look up Deandre Harris, Charlottesville

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK
>FIGHT BACK
FIGHT BACK

EVEN IF YOU GET BEATEN UP YOU WON'T REGRET IT. JUST FIGHT BACK.

Attached: 1523498805692.png (808x805, 598K)

Ita because if a white kid even looks at a nigger the wrong way anymore, there's a very real and present threat of having their life ruined forever.

holy cope. you're projecting your own inability to fight back. cringe

White people used to be fuckin mean. They had a gang mentality of protecting out own. This is the main fire that Jews want to extinguish: white collectivism. Every time white people group together in defense, the Jewish media is there in full force.

Attached: MSNBC-Live-with-Ali-Velshi-cal-perry-03_00_17-PM.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>WHY DON'T WHITE KIDS FIGHT BACK??? GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS YOU FAGGOTS.
Because they know they're inferior,and stand no chance against the superior black man

Attached: 1559172174536.webm (640x360, 2.71M)

you won't get "fights" anymore, only killing

>looks at flag
Nice try mossad

>can't fight with niggers one on one
>thinks he will have the balls to fight niggers who will be protected by the ZOG military
i'm not saying you have to win the fight, you just have to get in a fight with a nigger.

Nsdap
Schwarz, weiß, und rot

See how the blacks in this video run in a gang? Not a single aggressive white person to back up that kid. Back in the day whites actually controlled their own neighborhoods.

Attached: 52546854_398157064347969_2161504069610093235_n.jpg (1080x1080, 112K)

30+ punches and he's still standing. Holy shit don't just tickle him.

No, its because too many white boys were raised by single moms and spent all their time on the computer.
The "minority" in OPs webm was a fucking arab. An arab kid should never be intimidating to a white kid. Yet I see it all the time in videos from Europe. Its a fucking disgrace.

Heres the deal. If you're going to get your ass kicked, at least have some pride and fight back for your own dignity. You also might get a few shots in that will make the bully think twice the next time he wants to start something.

based and satanpilled, I grew up in England and my best friend was south African, we fought the Paki kids almost everyday just because it was fun

There's enough gay coming from that retard wearing the cap.

i'm killing bolshevik and globalist scum, i don't give a shit about "fighting a nigger" you cocksucking glowie queer. You're fucking dead.

get back to the plantation, nigger slave.

Attached: nigger getting thwacked!.webm (480x640, 2.16M)

that kid has the gay

he won't fight back

WE need a gang asap. Making a new gang is dumb and requires picking a name. I say we all just become juggalos, all of us. It'll be fun, look at all these white people having fun. Clown up, honk honk.

Attached: formanaliance.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

>inb4 "glow in the dark"

Don't join some pathetic 5-man """party""" that's some psychopath's ego trip. Read, read, read. Listen to audiobooks during those long night shifts at your dead-end job, during your commute, on your lunch break.

There's no excuse whatsoever why anyone with access to Jow Forums shouldn't also have read Bakunin, Trotsky, Hitler, Dugin, Rockwell, Alinsky, Mason, Moldbug. Form relationships based on that shared knowledge between one another. Then, when a nigger or a cop tries to fuck with you guys, you know to conceal your identities and not let you or any of your comrades go down.

The institutions aren't omnipotent. Kiwi farms is literally better at tracking down and identifying people than the police and their kike slave drivers.

You owe no obedience to a society that's there just to oppress you.

You're right satan. The technological addiction is mainly effecting white boys and young men. Blacks are playing basketball, hanging out in parks, hitting on girls, drinking and shooting the shit with other "homies" on a regular basis. While white kids are on their handheld gaming system.

Here's another redpill. Women are attracted to men that belong to powerful or aggressive tribes. This why they gravitate toward blacks now. Back in the 1970s there were biker gangs, muscle cars, southern rock, dukes of hazard, confederate flags and liquor.

youtube.com/watch?v=GBazWTesO_w

Attached: dGKb4XsZ5Yh5sY3k2BgWyj.jpg (2660x1496, 387K)

he deserved it because he didn't fight back

stop raising pussies and you wouldn't have this problem

>inb4 "commies"
Lemming! These men wrote the playbook on violent revolution and political coercion. These tactics are used on you every day if you participate in mass society, whether you realize it or not. You should know how to agitate, organize and impose yourself on those who wish to do the same to you.

>Don't squad up, read while you be a good slave.
Kill yourself, we don't need to study this harder right now, we know what's up at this point, and what needs to be done.

Faggot!

Who put the darkie there? Who told him from before he was old enough to speak that he was bad if he hit back? Who instilled the fear of a material god in him that all of society would pummel him if he retaliated against an attacker? No, no, no, "he deserved it". Idiot!

With education, we are all of us a cohesive faction beyond subversion.

Enjoy your D&C shills and FBI infiltration.

There can be a middle ground. We need white collective groups of all classes. Feel free to start your own art collective, farmer's association or chess club. You don't need to form a criminal gang and that's not what I'm advocating. I'm talking about political and social groups aimed at protecting white people from Jewish, Black and Mexican institutions including gangs. And also groups that are inward focused at loving out own people and not outwardly hostile but defensive.

Are you even American? He's right. A black guy beats up a white kid the media goes out of its way to ignore the story, a white person attacked by a black guy but fights back and wins and suddenly the white guy is charged with a hate crime kicked out of college fired from their job and has to deal with all of their immediate family being harassed.

BTW its already too late for white people to fight back because white people don't know how to street fight. They fight fair. If there is a group, white people will fight one on one, blacks and browns will mob you. If you get knocked on the ground the white person sees that as a win, if you're the one that is on the ground the black guy will give you a CTE or turn you into a vegetable from multiple stomps/kicks to the head.

and even IF white people fought dirty, modern whites simply don't know how to fight. Blacks and browns grew up as kids fighting as a means of entertainment. White kids stayed indoors "tick-tacking" away at video game controllers and keyboards You can post videos of black people getting KTFO all day long, the fact of the matter is white people can't take a punch and will do everything to prevent a fight rather than fighting to assert dominance.

If there was a point of no return (ESPECIALLY IN THE UK) white people have passed that threshold years ago.

Attached: 1559626298010.jpg (666x512, 88K)

im white and got bullied by niggers til i beat their asses and bashed their heads in in front of the nigger teachers in school

i got expelled for "attacking" 7 niggers in school
i wasnt raised to be a pussy
you can always fight back
i got in fights with only niggers growing up
i have a deeply rooted hate for niggers and shitskins
raise your kids to fight back and no one will fear anything

Attached: 1482614083834.webm (480x480, 1.74M)

indoctrinate violent light skin Hispanics into the white race and they'll handle the nigger and shitskin problem

lmao start a castizo recruitment program

Your post is still of low quality. You can improve it by providing a link. Here, let me help.
liveleak.com/view?t=ktoyS_1558368273

you guys seem grossly out of touch. Do you guys even live around minorities?

No idea how you propose white people do this. First generation and "boomer" mexicans love white people but "2nd generation and beyond" mexicans are against white people just as much as black people especially with this immigration debacle.

Its amazing how we've swallowed the peace is good and war is bad propaganda and a couple of generations we're cucks. I wonder if we can regain our warrior spirit I know it's still inside us. I saw heaps of posts after the NZ shooters saying they had more energy and felt good and strong after. That is the warrior spirit inside all white people.

There's a war between whites and blacks in my town right now due to some niggers going on a crime spree and assaulting the white victim to intimidate her not to press charges. We've struck back already - beating all nogs except one involved in the theft. The nigger police chief won't do anything. The town is 70% nigger, 30% white. But, we control all of the property. If they don't satisfy us, we're marching into the nog neighborhoods with sticks and torches.

Not the fucking dog, god damn it fucking savages

If its about good versus evil whites have a chance... if its not resolved out of race and into the fight of humanity against satanic homo pedo satanists then its over for whites and then everyone else.

find this hard to believe because if it was real then I would have heard about it on the news

>posting your violent intentions in a honeypot
user...

nailed it.

Its that "turn the other cheek" Jesus shit that white people eat up every sunday

Tbh, I dont see other whites in the vid at all

That nigger deserves to get fucking shot in his head. Sub human scum to brace sucker punch some kid. If that was my brother or son I would accept a life in prison and tear that scurvy ridden nigger dog to shreds.

Not black, looks Dominican (basically an east coast mexican). Brass knuckles are considered a lethal weapon like a knife or a gun. If that attack was reported he could face some serious jail time.

There's plenty more rage fuel out there.

Attached: 1440082999590.webm (704x480, 1.64M)

Peace is always the better option to war. But if you want peace you have to be prepared for war. Do these low bait larpers give you piece ? Does the fact that your country can be overrun soon ?? Si vis pacem para bellum user.

Attached: 1469808505732.webm (222x400, 1.53M)

Attached: 1518740602019.webm (376x476, 1.47M)

Attached: 1506562219173.webm (476x476, 459K)

On the news? Lol

What news? This is rural Alabama in a town of 3,000 people. You can read about it on Facebook.

Jesus Christ you Whites are fucking cowards.

Shh, leaf.

"Just gonna play Pokemon Go at night with niggers around, what could go wrong?"

Attached: 1474269127689.webm (354x272, 1.44M)

>Thousands of years of nogs being kept as slaves
>"""""Superior""""" black man
You sure are funny user
You are like monkey

Attached: 1501728844975.webm (480x480, 2.94M)

nigger

Attached: 1559962354434.png (600x600, 434K)

true.

they've become socially superior to the public eye. They beat you up and it goes ignored, you beat them up and its a hate crime and your life is ruined.

Whites are indoctrinated into never committing violence much less against minorities. It has a lot more to do with upbringing than bravery. Any white that is willing to fight will quickly find most mudslimes/niggers are extremely weak (hence always opening with a cheap shot).

Attached: viking vs niggers.webm (406x650, 1.97M)

"Gangs of blacks roaming around looking for easy prey? Lets read (((Ayn Rand))) and be (((individuals))) gangs are for niggers."

Attached: 1466426661781.webm (608x360, 2.26M)

All your women are race traitors. The ones who haven't done so is because whites don't want them.

Attached: salty black boys.png (773x764, 642K)

for real, the second he was getting poked in the chest he should of known it was time to fight back

If whites started to band together we could become tough again.

Attached: lagl.jpg (350x487, 141K)

Another future fascist into the pile

>This why they gravitate toward blacks now
Wrong. Pussy is more segregated now than in the fucking 60s. Blacks are despised across the board and no one will touch them. Their own women will take asian over their own men if they have the opportunity.

Attached: dating preferences 4.jpg (2723x1920, 2.87M)

THIS

your countries belong to us now

so do your women

get KEKED

Attached: 1559482669659.gif (332x244, 1.98M)

Is that why blacks and muslims move and attack in packs while the white man is confident to stand alone

Bow down before your superior

Attached: 1560042732159s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>white
>superior

LOL

enjoy your extinction whitey. you're a conquered people.

Attached: 1555248550301.jpg (640x601, 58K)

>form a white gang
The CIA is hard to get into. lol JK. It's not that white people don't have gangs, it's just that they're highly organized, and therefore hard to get into.

Don’t know what you’re on about, plenty of places in Australia you can find some biffo

fuck off kike, we know nigs don't use pol.

He relaxed.

tell him about wakanda and the bbc!

I agree with your sentiment but fighting is nigger tier, and fighting some niggers with nothing to lose is plain dumb and will likely cost you something because white men often have a lot to lose.

I don’t fight. I carry weapons and if anyone lays a fucking hand on me they die.

I just sharpened my knife and wish a nigga would.

that looks like australia. link to vid?

lol kinda grasping for straws on this one. If he was instead in the news for a criminal act you'd be calling him a Hispanic, but because he beat a black guy in a "sport game" he's white?

lol yes we do.

Attached: misc avatar hand.jpg (3264x1836, 1.56M)