What is the best Catholic order and why is it FSSP?

>only follows pre Vatican II Mass rites
>all white
>women wear head scarves
>priest talks about Jews and how they can't be trusted
>missals are in cool crusader font with Templar crosses instead of *

If you are Catholic and pissed off at the way the Church is try going to FSSP or SSPX instead of giving up on your heritage.

Attached: Missa_tridentina_002.jpg (540x723, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6OwukXxkWP8
youtu.be/-VaG_UtSZro
youtu.be/Hvmr83TPOHc
latinmassdir.org/country/us/
sspx.org/en/community/priories
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2019/06/pope-francis-forgets
fsspolgs.org
sspx.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Which one is actively protesting the Pope's sanctioned child rape rings within the Vatican? Oh that's right... none of them.

Attached: lucifer 3.jpg (1030x1280, 416K)

My parish is all illegal aliens, the sermon is all about how to get more illegal aliens here and stop them from being deported (a felony) and the fake priest is a white hating negro from Africa.
Where does one find these churches you speak of?

Protestants. They made a whole religion out of complaining about the Church and blaming Catholicism for all the ills of the world.

Search for FSSP or SSPX. I know exactly how you feel. I lost all hope and then I found the trad mass. It was like going to the mall it was so full of brown people and the priests were African. Not comfy at all.

S S P X

>FSSP or SSPX
Thanks. There's one about 40 minutes away.
It isn't that they people were brown, it's that I know them to be sadistic and satanic.
But yes, I was not welcomed.

Attached: 800px-Santa-muerte-nlaredo2.jpg (800x1067, 177K)

>all white
Not true. No segregation among Catholics.
>all white

>blaming Catholicism for all the ills of the world.
At least they were right about something.

The Mexican Catholic religion is quite different than Roman Catholic, user.

The Catholics sat down and said "we know that God wanted this to work, and we need to understand the Bible that way" and built the greatest culture the world has ever seen.
Martin Luther was autistic, and said the Bible is the literal truth: The earth is flat, the sun goes around the earth, the world is 6000 years old and sin like hell is fine because you have faith.

It's not a policy. Mexicans just haven't figured out about the trad mass yet and I doubt they have any reason to care about prevatican II rites. Same for all the other Africans and Asians. I did see one asian though

>My parish is all illegal aliens,
Aliens or Hispanic (Mexican) Americans ?
>the sermon is all about how to get more illegal aliens here and stop them from being deported (a felony)
That's not a Trad Catholic parish.
>and the fake priest is a white hating negro from Africa.
He can't be a fake priest. And African priests are definitely not White hating. Africans are based.
youtu.be/6OwukXxkWP8

Yes I know. It's possible that a parish to have some illegal aliens.

This is the true face of Catholicism.
youtu.be/-VaG_UtSZro
The RCC was infiltrated by fags who try to subvert it.

It is a felony to harbor illegal aliens, user.
The catechism says nations have a right to defend their borders, and the Pope and my Parish work hard against that teaching.

sedevecantist means vacante throne in latin.
stop being a pussy and call francis a heretic

I've considered the Eastern Rite desu
The change the Gospel as if the prior Saints and Christ Himself were wrong. Who told them they were wiser than the Son of God?

>Control's the illusion with all "good" intent
youtu.be/Hvmr83TPOHc

Or just offer it up as the Church has always been abusive to the faithful in my life.

Attached: 1467957595341.jpg (1600x1509, 376K)

>Where does one find these churches you speak of?
Here you go fren: latinmassdir.org/country/us/
And alternatively: sspx.org/en/community/priories

Attached: 1558147733061.jpg (1775x2362, 1.96M)

Jesus said by their fruit, user.
The pre-Vatican II church created a fantastic civilization. Our Orthodox bros, not so much. I miss the old church. I want to be confirmed in the old church.

>What is the best Catholic order and why is it FSSP?:
Because the Lost Tribes of Israel were taken into Assyrian Captivity around 800 BC and placed in Northern Assyria/Southern Caucasus , an area in between the Black and Caspian seas. When the Assyrian Empire fell to the Babylonians, the Israelites found their chance to escape and they went thru the Caucasus and entered Europe. They would later be known in secular history as Scythians and Cimmerians, and these would give rise to various European Tribes, the Lost Tribes of Israel would be pagan and lose their Israelite identity after the deportations, as is stated in the Holy Bible.
Also in secular history , the region where the "indo-europeans" pop up is the same exact region where the H.O.I was placed into by the Assyrians.

I have a feeling a correction is coming from the Lord very soon.
firstthings.com/web-exclusives/2019/06/pope-francis-forgets

People keep saying the Church has survived worse times, but I disagree.
Satan has scale and speed to his advantage, only for a time
His time is running out.

Take your meds

I wouldn't pretend to know such things. I just want to go to a church where I'm welcomed and they don't go the way of my local parish.
I've not been to church in... well, a long time. I remember the Latin Mass.
This looks comfy.

Attached: catholic church.png (737x716, 919K)

Give fssp or sspx a shot user. Trust me. Or don't. Just go and see.

Hey, where do you get your adult heely's?

T. Synagogue of satan.

Right. Jesus called the scythians that right before he flipped their tables over

>FSSP or SSPX
>Implying the two even talk to each other

>Scythians and Cimmerians
>blonde Aryans were the missing ribe

Attached: 2.png (584x795, 488K)

Where do you think sede’s go to church if not the societies of St. Peter and st Pius X?

>>blonde Aryans were the missing ribe
You know it's true Jew.

Sspx doesn't talk to anyone

>not believing you fanfiction makes me jewish

Attached: 1439007406469.jpg (427x458, 57K)

How hard is it to get registered at a SSPX parish? They used to be private chapels, but are they public parishes now that they’ve been extended grace? Can someone just walk into a “chapel” and ask the priest if he can join his parish?

Your people stole my aryan abrahamic heritage but soon christ will return and show you jews who the true israelites are.

Do they have a seminary? If so, they can identify as a social order and create new parishes. But none of the priests would be ordained I would imagine. That's a good question actually.

Yes there is St Thomas Seminary in VA.
They have been able to perform the sacraments for years now.

redpilled
rome has fallen, fuck em

But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

>only follows pre Vatican II Mass rites
Then it wouldn't be catholic
>all white
Then it wouldn't be christian, just go live in a all white catholic neighbourhood
>women wear head scarves
It's not polite to wear headwear inside a church and you'd have to really find a miracolous small village where men and women (it's not just women who need headwear) wear something on their head all the time
>priest talks about Jews and how they can't be trusted
Mass isn't about you, it's about receiving the communion which is the flesh and blood of Christ, the only part where some small talk is allowed is during the homily and even then, it's just the explanation of the priest of the gospel just read.
>missals are in cool crusader font with Templar crosses
1. The templars didn't have those huge crosses on their chests that you see in hollywood movies.
2. Pride is a sin, just like they just had a small cross on their heart, to the left and couldn't add any other insignas, so priests should decoreate themselves more than necessary.

Dude, you seem frustrated that you don't understand a millenary order and want to usurp it for your own twisted ideology.
Just fuck off for a month, clear your head of all this bullshit and come to terms with the fact that this isn't your fantasy world where you can pick and choose what ever the fuck you want.

Who is a jew? The israelites and judeans of the bible were aryans. Jews are a later group who stole our religion so they could take our right as Jehovah's chosen people and control us.

Damn you are blupilled. Find a more traditional service.

0/10 bait

Sspx 4 life

I disagree with jones that they are schematic

EMJ said that in 1988. They’ve come a long way and even if they were schismatic in the 80s (based), they are objectively not anymore.

And if you ever heard a man saying SSPX is “valid but not licit,” that man is a Jew

It's not my problem if you've never been to a catholic mass.
They're not protestants who can do whatever the fuck they want.
The priests are assigned by the bishops who are assigned by the pope.
They can be moved or remove wherever and whenever they want and they all need to follow the orders that were given to them.
For example they can't read from the sixtine-clementine vulgate if the pope said that the neo-vulgate is the new canonical bible.

As I said, if you can't understand that the catholic church won't bend your demands, then fuck off, you're just trying to corrupt things to your will instead of understanding them

I want to check them out as well.
Cry more bitch nigger

>Cry more bitch nigger
LMAO
You asked for answers and then you stomp your feet when it's not something tou liked, good luck finding your "perfect white pride catholic hyper trad church" lol

Mexicans are illegal aliens. Although the Left has been meming hard for the past decade to make "illegal alien" forbidden speech.
You're deeply naive if you think that a Negro from Africa is automatically based. Sure, they are less likely to be pozzed than Westerners, they will openly oppose the gay agenda, but they are not going to stand up for Whitey.
More generally, the meme that Blacks are less demoralised than Whites is the opposite of the truth. In reality they are even more suggestible than the rest, even more likely to be manipulated by social engineering, more likely to embrace the bugman lifestyle, more likely to accept globohomo. It's just that the guys fresh off the boat from Africa and such places have't been exposed to the poz for that long.

Are you catholic?

>Lefebvre wasn’t an archbishop
For all the non-Catholics lurked, this is what an actual papist looks like. They treat the Catholic Church like a totalitarian papal dictatorship wherein the pope can do not wrong and say no wrong. Fuck these people, they all deserve the hell that awaits them for their complicity.

>You asked for answers
WRONG. Nobody cares what you think faggot.

Cathlicucks are Jesuit niggers

>2019
>following "pope" Francis
Pathetic.

>You asked for answers
OP has literally asked zero questions. He’s just showing Jow Forums not all Catholic Churches are lost. But I do agree that if they intend to find crypto-WN Catholic Church, that ain’t gonna happen.

Be more salty please, that's how things are, period.
It's even that I liked what I wrote, it's just how things are and if you don't like em, you're more than happy to fuck off.
But the reality is that bishops are at the orders of the pope and that priests are at the orders of bishops.
If a priests openly discriminates on the basis of race or preaches a different bible than the canonical one the pope ordered, he simply gets excommiunicated by his bishop, period.
It's not that hard to understand you salty ass faggots.

Attached: 436553835673.jpg (474x271, 27K)

>The catechism says nations have a right to defend their borders
Source?

>OP has literally asked zero questions
>What is the best Catholic order and why is it FSSP?
Buitch please....

I am Christian and a follower of the aryan messiah jesus.

Attached: jesus_pictures_wallpapers_christ_christian_chrstmas_xamas_06.jpg (1088x1200, 110K)

Nobody said they discriminate by race retard. It's all white because you beaners haven't found out about it yet. All the white people are trying to get away from you. You make us uncomfortable with your constant demands to be in our personal space. Get over it. You aren't that special.

I didn't ask you, I asked the swiss who said that negroes can't be good catholics like whites.

>It's not polite to wear headwear inside a church and you'd have to really find a miracolous small village where men and women (it's not just women who need headwear) wear something on their head all the time

Common rules of etiquette dictate that men must remove their hats. Women keep them on. It's obviously impolite to dress immodestly in a church, and this includes extravagant headdress. Either way, the head covering is a thing and should be encouraged for all women to wear in Church.

Can't say.

>Nobody said they discriminate by race retard
You explicitely asked for a all white church and the only two conclusions is that you either want a priest to disciminate people on race or you want an all white neighbourhood, which is the solution that I proposed in my first reply because the first solution would be non-canonical and therefore non-catholic

Improve your reading comprehension. I never claimed anything close to "Negroes can't be good catholics like Whites".

>He thinks the Catholic Church is like the modern infantry in fucking Starship Troopers
Top kek fucking boot-licking papists. I particularly liked the part where this boot-licker says he doesn’t even like what he’s saying, them be the rules.

I never asked anything you just came in here and started assuming all kinds of shit. I like it because it's all white, not because it's explicitly white.

And I don't think you know jack shit about fssp you just think because you're Italian you are some kind of authority or something.

The fascist memeflag was talking about african priests:
>He can't be a fake priest. And African priests are definitely not White hating. Africans are based.
To which you said:
>You're deeply naive if you think that a Negro from Africa is automatically based. Sure, they are less likely to be pozzed than Westerners, they will openly oppose the gay agenda, but they are not going to stand up for Whitey.
>More generally, the meme that Blacks are less demoralised than Whites is the opposite of the truth. In reality they are even more suggestible than the rest, even more likely to be manipulated by social engineering, more likely to embrace the bugman lifestyle, more likely to accept globohomo. It's just that the guys fresh off the boat from Africa and such places have't been exposed to the poz for that long.
How was that not saying that black priests aren't as good priests as whites are? The other guy was clearly talking about black priests, not africans in general.

And I asked if you're catholic for this precise reason, because you don't seem to have never seen an african catholic pastor in your life.

Nigger priests, not even once

Sedevacatistists

>I'm a papist for adhering to the rules of my denomination
>why you so mad, aren't they the rules
lol ok, if you don't like catholic teachings, as I said a million times already, you can fuck right off, but those are the things as they stand today.
oh cry me a river

>2241 The more prosperous nations are obliged, to the extent they are able, to welcome the foreigner in search of the security and the means of livelihood which he cannot find in his country of origin. Public authorities should see to it that the natural right is respected that places a guest under the protection of those who receive him.
>Political authorities, for the sake of the common good for which they are responsible, may make the exercise of the right to immigrate subject to various juridical conditions, especially with regard to the immigrants' duties toward their country of adoption. Immigrants are obliged to respect with gratitude the material and spiritual heritage of the country that receives them, to obey its laws and to assist in carrying civic burdens.

A schism will happen and you will be on the wrong side of it, I guarantee you.

>to the extent they are able
>subject to various juridical conditions
>immigrant’s duties
Lots of room for interpretation, definitely not Pope Francis tier nigger feet kissing open borders

A schism already happened, homeboy. 500 years ago.
And judging by how things went, I wouldn't be on your side in a million years.

Reminder that the Italian faggot here is closer to your average catholic than all the other LARPers in this thread.

The church is gonna but you in the ass if you are a white nationalist.

How do I find those?

I'll take that as a compliment.

I'm not even mad. I'll pray for you.

>There can only be a single schism
>Calls me “homeboy”
Italianbro ITT is a confirmed nigger converso

Just came back from my weekly FSSP mass.

>How was that not saying that black priests aren't as good priests as whites are?
Ok, so: you're deeply naive if you think that a Negro priest from Africa is automatically based. Sure, they are less likely to be pozzed than Western priests, they will openly oppose the gay agenda, but they are not going to stand up for Whitey.
Well, I think that's true, and it doesn't have much to do with them being good priests. It has to do with them being Black and having different values and priorities than a local would have.
>you don't seem to have never seen an african catholic pastor in your life.
I'm not particularly interested in attending a sermon by a Negro, even if he's a devout and virtuous man, because he's not my kin and does not share my culture and history. Also, national churches are a thing and they are each distinct from one another, they each have their own national or regional particularities.
Beyond that I do not wish to discuss my faith with you.

Anyway, the point about Negroes in general is that even though there is a long-standing meme that they are somehow less infected by the globohomo mind-virus than the rest of us, they are not based at all. It's just that some of them, especially those who have lived for the most part in the Third World have been insulated from the poz.

fsspolgs.org
sspx.org
Also try Google maps "fssp" or "sspx"

>posting post-Vatican II pablum in a trad thread
Confess yourself.

For what?
You opened a thread about catholicism, which is a very strict and orderly denomination of which I've been a part of for many many years.
And you (I don't care if it was a question or not) say some really dumb shit that catholics do NOT do.
So I just tell you how things are, what are the problems and what are the possible solutions.
And then I get attacked for 20-30 answers by clearly non-catholics on dumb shit they don't even know!
These. are. the. facts. you don't like em? Good, I don't like a lot of it too, but that's how the church is at the moment.

Catholics were also the ones that decided what went into the Bible. The only way Protestants have of knowing that the Gospel of John is canonical but Thomas is apocryphal, is by trusting the CATHOLIC ruling made by their so called "Church of Constantine". So they use a Catholic(/Orthodox) Bible and then claim they know it better than the guys that made it

I would say, if you are on your way out of the church anyway then just leave instead of going to a congregation that practices cuckoldry in a traditional format. Live your life in accordance to your true values instead of pretending that traditionalism (traditional cuckoldry) is the answer.

Don't use google try DuckDuckGo

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar and unto God what is God's. Border controls are Caesar's.

You don't know what you are talking about.
>Muh the aren't real Catholics
WRONG
>Women shouldn't cover their head
WRONG
>No such thing as white people only
WRONG

You're batting like 0/100 want to try again Luigi?

>Well, I think that's true, and it doesn't have much to do with them being good priests. It has to do with them being Black
wtf so what was the whole point of telling me that I was wrong for saying that you don't believe that black priests are as good as priests as white priests are?
I'm glad you've come forward as another non-catholic attacking the catholic church on how it should run its business.

>the catholic church wasnt catholic until vatican 2
Nice bait

>Muh the aren't real Catholics
>WRONG
If. your. order. hasn't. been. approved. by. the. pope. it's. NOT. CATHOLIC. period.
Do you understand this or do you want to stomp your feet and puff your head for another hour?
>Women shouldn't cover their head
>WRONG
I never said they shouldn't, all I said is that it is now tradition to consider IMPOLITE for both men and women to cover their heads INSIDE the church and that IF you want to find a village of people with men and women who are still fearful of God and cover their heads, you'll have a hard time doing that, especially in america, because even my hyper trad cath village where I live doesn't do that anymore.
>No such thing as white people only
>WRONG
Yes, there's no such thing as a catholic order who can openly disciminate against non-whites, finally you've understood something today.

Are you retarded? I said that a catholic order who NOWADAYS doesn't follow the post Vatican II rites isn't catholic.

FSSP is totally fine with the pope. Once again proving you just like to run your mouth about shit you don't know. FSSP is like 99% white. Why? Not because there is a rule but because they practice rites that ONLY white people would care about. Beaners like you are going to just go to whatever Catholic church is closest them. You have to actively find FSSP or SSPX masses and guess who does that? White people.

Great excuse to allow the state to do pretty much anything that is

Hate to break it to you but SSPX and FSSP where I live is only a little more white (80%) than the general population (70%).

I wasn't even talking to you in the first place, ffs. I was responding to that fash-flag guy who claimed that black priests were based.
1) They're not inherently based
2) Even if they are based they're still foreign to me and probably don't have my best interests at heart as a native of my European country

I believe that a good black priest should probably stay in his native land and preach and toil there for the betterment of his community, not come to my country. And no, I wouldn't want to attend Church services with a Black priest because that would only serve to alienate me even more than I already am.

>FSSP is totally fine with the pope
True, and as far as I looked online they have permission to do mass using the rituals used in 1962, which would be right at the limit between Vatican 2, which seems to me just a legal stretch condoned by the pope, nothing too crazy like using a non-canonical bible.
>FSSP is like 99% white. Why? Not because there is a rule but because they practice rites that ONLY white people would care about
Ok then what is your point?
If a bishop decides to move a negro priest into the order he's ok to do that and they simply have to comply or dismantle the order (which would likely trigger some excommunications in my opinion).