Let's play a game Jow Forums. Spot the difference?

Why does Trudeau loves China so much? What's wrong with him?

Trudeau admires China's dictatorship

youtube.com/watch?v=eqnmfNiaM-Y

Attached: TrumpUSTrudeauChinaFlag.jpg (1000x1318, 730K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_envelope
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trudeau hugging the Chinese flag. Leafs are a fucking disgrace.

Btw, I should warn you all that this is an extremely RARE picture of Canada's president hugging the Chinese flag. You won't find it anywhere with Google search or any western web search engines. It has been scrubbed from the internet. So, be please be aware that it's ILLEGAL to download it and to post it anywhere, FB, Twitter, Etc. You've been warned.

As a matter of fact, replying to this thread might be considered hate speech in Canada. So don't play with fire.

Remember Jow Forums. DO NOT SAVE THIS PICTURE AND DO NOT SPREAD IT ON THE INTERNET!

IT'S ILLEGAL!

DO NOT SAVE THIS PICTURE ON YOUR HARD DRIVE. FINAL WARNING.

Attached: CSIS.jpg (1024x768, 62K)

Shameless bump for posterity.

And double making sure that no ONE is saving this pic or SHARING it. Ever.

Save the fucking pic you fags, I'm not joking, it's been scrubbed form the net. Thank me later. faggots.

I tried to be poetic about it and make a nice thread about it. But just fucking save it. You won't find it anywhere on the net. Try Googling "Trudeau hug Chinese flag" and you won't find anything. It is RARE. Insanely RARE. Save it and use it when necessary.

This pic could destroy his chance for the upcoming election. Spread it and post it anywhere you can.

As a known serial genocider he is probably giving China a shout out to appeal to his Brendon Tarrant base.

Attached: huehuehue.jpg (1800x1200, 287K)

Attached: huehuehuehuehuehue.jpg (940x705, 279K)

Attached: huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

I dont see him hugging it looks like hes walking beside it

His right shoulder and hand is behind the flag. Try harder shill.

Attached: Cope.jpg (897x709, 130K)

The internet never forgets.

Attached: NeverForget.jpg (720x596, 135K)

How about this one?

Attached: TrudeauHongbao .jpg (2000x1000, 138K)

Red envelope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_envelope

In Chinese and other East Asian and Southeast Asian societies, a red envelope or a red packet is a monetary gift which is given during holidays or special occasions such as weddings, graduation or the birth of a baby.

Outside of China, similar customs have been adopted across parts of Southeast Asia and many other countries with a sizable ethnic Chinese population.

>a red envelope or a red packet is a monetary gift

Election fraud much? Sedition?

Attached: trudeau-china.jpg (1200x814, 74K)

Just save the pic you fags. This is the only reason that this thread exists. You're welcome. I don't give a fuck about the replies.

This also applies to journos.

This pic was memory-holed hard and I'm glad that I was able to find it. Spread it far and wide.

Wasnt shilling just thought his arm was behind him while he was walking but yes faggot Ill download it

Please do. It's a RARE pic. Like I've said, entirely scrubbed from the western Internet. I don't even know how they do that. When it happened, I was flabbergasted. How can they erase pictures from the net and web searches? Bing, Google, DuckDuck, etc. I had to look very deep to find it. I'm not fucking around. Save it. They don't want you to have it or share it. 1984 is alive and well. I wish that I was joking. But I'm not. This shit is fucked up.

Give it a try, do a reverse image search. You won't find this pic on mainstream web search engines.

It's gone. Obliterated from history. I find that highly troubling. Try erasing a pci from the net and see how successful you are. It's near impossible to do so. And yet, they were able to do it.

Some people higher up, really don't like this picture. I can understand why.