Female Sodomizes Alleged Rapist with a Piece of Wood

twitter.com/bracesco2019/status/1136778053827383297

Attached: 1559064866809.webm (400x312, 661K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9788265/Teenager-falsely-accused-of-rape-beaten-to-death-by-gang.html
translate.google.gr/translate?hl=el&tab=wT1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.perfil.com/noticias/sociedad/hombre-fue-linchado-empalado-tras-intentar-abusar-de-una-mujer-en-bernal.phtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based and lumberpilled

God I wish that were me

All French-Leafs-Mutts-Bongs will be genocided.

Asians-Whites-Spics will be genocided.

It's coming prepare for your extinction.

Attached: nicetrychang.png (1546x848, 81K)

SUMASH!!!

Attached: sumash.gif (356x200, 1.96M)

>Alleged
never change, third worlders.

>splinters
she kept the piece of wood.

Sad thing is there is a good chance he didn't even rape anybody.

Stunning and brave

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9788265/Teenager-falsely-accused-of-rape-beaten-to-death-by-gang.html
heheh

always believe women

Why she keep the wood?

hahaha wtf

Attached: 1560004798304.jpg (229x221, 13K)

>some spic shit hole

Who cares?

This took place in Bernal, Argentina.

I think you meant "Men beat the absolute piss out of some guy, and then lesbian tries to ram a stick up his ass in 3rd world shithole."

>just what i wanted to watch while enjoying my starbucks cold foam cappuccino in the morning

>Alleged Rapist
In other words:
>He MAY have commited rape
>Trusting the word of a women EVER
>Smart enough to film it and dont cover your face

in islam women need 3 witnesses for this reason, kek. cant trust bitches with anything

Imagine the smell

3rd world sewer systems. They probably can't even smell the difference from shit and the regular air anymore.

I love happy endings

Is he still alive?

He's an interview with the victim

Attached: 1402172025053.jpg (960x831, 112K)

Here's

...that'll be extra.

>when the psyop goes so deep jews feel safe admitting to sodomy and blaming it on fictive Nazi's

>Getting fucked up the shitter as a doggo sucks you off

Somehow I suspect that this sort of thing only ever happens to falsely accused "rapists".

Everything outside the proper borders of buenos aires and 150km around it is not Argentina it´s Peronialand a kind of Mordor area.

150km after it Argentina starts again the highways around buenos aires are kind of like a wall that separates civilization from barbarism.

Attached: 1559539626705.jpg (844x898, 159K)

What a bunch of fucking subhuman, kill them all, the lying whore, the guy being beaten, the guys beating him, the fucking spic filming the scene

Jow Forums defending this unbelievable
I guess Brazilian prisons are the superior system eh?

Agreed

I Spit On Your Grave IRL?

I remember that movie.

Who cares?

No different from the nigger videos. Most people are just scum.

god i wish that were me

Even down to the shitcunt dogs endlessly barking in the background, classic Argies

Based and plankpilled

You see the niggers in the video?
These people have steadly taken over every community in the country since the 90s. They are now the majority.
It always makes me laugh when retards in this country argue about changes in economic policies or the political system to save this country. There is no future.

>Alleged
Aaaaand here's the problem.
What will ppl do to her, if she's just another liar ?

Burn her alive, publicly i hope ?

Have wood-plank sex, you incels.

That's a cope. These niggers are everywhere. Just the other week I went to the capital to pick up some parts and the center was teeming with niggers.

Atta girl.

I thought liberals were against lynching.

Dégage Priscillapedo

Evil is real. Argentina is what the elites want for the West

>Alleged
I allege my boss touched my penis on my lunch break before. Does he get vigilante mobbed now?

>They are now the majority.
where did they come from? did they outbreed you or did they just come to argentina?

Attached: average argentinian man.jpg (541x768, 46K)

at 0.26 it looks as if the yellow dog charges him and pulls his trousers

argentina was my escape plan from this shithole that is my hell country. Where am I supposed to go now that you guys are also filled with niggers?

Attached: 1486877713820.png (658x901, 75K)

good shit, that should be standard treatment

Attached: akUBG.jpg (493x345, 11K)

(((Italians))) amirite?

It's a Jewish thing, Muhammed.

>>some spic shit hole
>Who cares?
you should, since you're living in a spic shithole

Why u french fag post the same girl every time

Attached: 1550366736931.jpg (296x377, 25K)

ouch.
Hope he actually deserved it.

gay

Every once in a while I read a story about some alleged rapist getting fucked up, and I clap. Then I see these type of videos, of mob justice, and am reminded that we are barbaric creatures that cannot be trusted to carry out justice.

there's something fundamentally wrong with south americans.

The dogs are getting at him to
Nice

Attached: IMG_3395.jpg (807x605, 134K)

>What a bunch of fucking subhuman, kill them all, the lying whore, the guy being beaten, the guys beating him, the fucking spic filming the scene

THIS

I guess showing a person greeting beat to death and sexually assaulted by a stick is ok by Twitter rules
>kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-084417_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 651K)

translate.google.gr/translate?hl=el&tab=wT1&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://www.perfil.com/noticias/sociedad/hombre-fue-linchado-empalado-tras-intentar-abusar-de-una-mujer-en-bernal.phtml

>The attack would have taken place after the man met at his home on 176th Street and Misiones with a 54-year-old woman. After consuming alcohol and drugs, the defendant tried to sexually abuse her.
>54-year-old woman
>54-year-old

#BELIEVEWOMYN

Nice

Not gonna lie. She's pretty fucking based.

Fpbp

Attached: Fucking Kek, My Fucking Sides.gif (430x215, 2.01M)

Because she's pure. The world is too dirty.

Only because the victim is white