Why don't we allow African Americans to make their own country?

We'd better off because everyday its like "Yell at Whitey"

Attached: QfWNvG2.png (4552x1208, 351K)

Hey black people, does this sound good to you?

You gave them one, Liberia.

Surprise, niggers don't want to go there.

They can go back to Africa

Africans don't want them

How is Alabama so black but one of the reddest states?

Holy shit didn't realize Delaware was that SHITTED. No wonder I see niggers everywhere.

I never been south, desu I'd would rather let it go.

Everything around there and Maryland down to Georgia is full of peaceful monks aka black people

The white people in those states wouldn't allow it. They'd knock off the niggers & take it back. Fighting niggers is what they do best.

Because while they claim to want independence and self-governance, they also want whitey to take care of them. That's what they mean when they talk about being KANGZ: to be pampered by servants who they can freely abuse.

As long as you agree to send each year 1 million white women to be used as cum dumpsters by the BLACK man

Attached: DJG875EUEAAuBfF.jpg (564x564, 72K)

They have like 50 countries just a little east of them

It doesnt have a huge city but it has a ton of moderate sized ones maybe. So the liberal shit head art degrees get sucked to nashville atlanta and florida all while the people who have a connection to the state stay. We have a small hispanic community so we missed that boat. One of the most christian states, but im not sure that has anything to do with it because most christians that I know are cuckolds. Maybe we are just lucky honestly.

I live in Pike County, Alabama. It's marked as having a black majority. The population of the county is 60% white, 36% black.

This is why I want to leave America. My Grand Parents came here and Blacks cry racism at every opportunity while being violent, hostile and aggressive towards everyone else. This cycle is never ending...

Attached: 1559089474606.jpg (718x960, 55K)

Because black and white people in the south actually get along just fine. its the yankee elitists and big-city ghetto boys that make all these fake stereotypes a reality. Down south everybody get along pretty-damn good. work together. respect each other. Plus, I'd rather black neighbors than ya damn rich white folk always calling the po-lice.

Attached: OpenYourMind.jpg (726x458, 57K)

Niggers don't vote?

to me the american dream is every nigger leaving with a jew under each arm

but theyll never leave, neither niggers nor jews. too many gibs

sure take the whores

Liberia was a country made up of former slaves from the USA.
A real life example of their ability to nigger.

Attached: MGA-10059501-1280x843[1].jpg (1280x843, 216K)

See Liberia, we wouldn't want that directly on our borders.

A great deal of the counties on that map have white majorities but are represented as having black majorities.

Let's just treat them like niggers and forget about a new country.

>You gave them one, Liberia.
every single one would have been sent there if Lincoln wasn't killed

Give them California.
If we are lucky The big one will hit and California will fall into the ocean getting rid of are nigger problem for ever.

All you have to do is to explain ameritards, that niggers and any other people need their own israel.

Maybe "giant safespace" would be the same result.

Attached: 1559850177460.jpg (1000x711, 160K)

They were kept because they were needed for labor. Big business ruled the day.

bullshit. The Radical Republicans would've never let him do that. There was a significant group of evangelical Calvinists Northerners who believed the south needed to be punished for their "sins" which included among other things, slavery. They didn't want to just simply abolish slavery nor did they want to take in blacks in the north. They wanted to make Southern whites to have to live with Blacks as their civic equals as punishment. This sentiment existed before the war and certainly after the war. For the amount of money that Lincoln spent waging the Civil War, he could've bought every single slave and sent them to Liberia. Northern politicians could've also allowed slave owners the chance to sell the slaves into the the international slave markets outside the country to recoup some of their investments but they closed this off before the Civil War. Lincoln freeing the slaves during the War was right in line with the Northern Calvinist line of thinking of weaponizing blacks to punish southern whites.

Kek niggers run your country, nice cope

Attached: 5E17AE20-8DCD-4523-9EC4-7E4503C26832.png (888x894, 520K)

It would be better for the black race to be sent to African countrys and then get them to get all other small african countrys to join a trade and political union similar to the E.U or the USA

Attached: Geo-map-Africa.png (1404x990, 163K)

They'll fail, then they'll still blame you. I support American balkanisation and white America freeing themselves from being the caretakers of African Americans, but hold no illusions, they'll blame you for centuries to come for every ill their people suffer.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-09 apartheid to blame - Google Search.png (639x959, 61K)

Ah, Liberia.

Attached: Liberia.png (458x450, 124K)

>African
>make their own country

Attached: 1533120762458.jpg (400x587, 97K)