First Chechen War

Can i get a quick rundown on the first Chechen War, why did nearly 20k russian soldiers died fighting against a bunch of mountain goatfuckers?
Was Yeltsin that much of an incompetent drunk?
youtube.com/watch?v=cXr0NRvJCbk

Attached: 1486761853957.jpg (640x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA
chechnyatoday.com/content/view/277498
youtube.com/watch?v=LXddbOQwM7E
irishtimes.com/news/russian-soldiers-accused-of-raping-chechen-women-1.261719
youtube.com/watch?v=B5oyppOiBSs
peertube.mazzonetto.eu/videos/watch/8dc78107-839a-4320-917e-9e7cdcdfc792
youtube.com/watch?v=rZ02MlVRcMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

post soviet russia was chaos until Putin. that had a lot to do with it.

Attached: ZcbLp1543983381.jpg (560x442, 35K)

They forgot all lessons from WW2 urban warfare.

It was Chechens who served in the Soviet military, they had military training and military equipment. Russian military was broken at the time and weren't getting paid, so they conscripted a bunch of untrained 18 years old guys and sent them to die against battle hardened Chechen war veterans.
In the 2nd war they actually had trained and experienced soldiers and officers.

Sure Putin won the second chechen war but even he basically had to pay those mountainniggers to stop chimping out. Chechnya gets some of the biggets funding from Moscow and even so it's the poorest republic.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_subjects_of_Russia_by_GDP_per_capita

aye the chechens even ran the streets of Russia lmao

>brown pislamist shitholers get fucked in the ass to the point they turn refugee
>why did russia??!
keke

'Glorious' Russian conscription army was fucked by few by Saudi Arabia financed jihadists.
What we can learn from this story? Conscription soldiers are useless in war, their only reason of existence is to be slaves for the officers in peace time.

Sure they killed a lot of civilians but they suffered a lot mor emilitary losses
Casualties and losses
Chechnya:
>3,000 (Chechen estimate)
>14,000 (Russian estimate

Russia:
> 5,732 soldiers killed or missing
>17,892–52,000 wounded (Russian official figure)

>14,000 soldiers killed or missing (CSMR estimate)

But to be fair this has always been the preffered russian military tactic throughout the ages
>throw waves of cannon at the enemy until you win
Russians never gave a fuck about human lives.

Guerrillas are pesky to deal with, especially with poorly trained conscripts leading the charge
It's from the 2nd Chechen War but read up on the Beslan Massacre if you want a redpill on further Russian incompetence

>not posting "civilian" (aka dirty brown person) casualties in a guerrila conflict
why would you out yourself this easy? fuckin obvious you're a subhuman as well now loooool
what, are we supposed to ignore the gorillions of slants the amis napalmed in vietnam because they "lost"?
hahahahahahaha, you overcompensating shitskin "warriors" are all the same around the world
heres a hint for you, subhuman. russia didnt get to be the biggest landmass on the planet because of human garbage like you, haha
AND your pitiful existence could be reversed overnight with a SMALL change in leadership, so tell me how you like them apples lol
fucking pseudo-refugee brown pig with a history of getting fucked in the ass by whitey nonstop
LMAO

>beslan incompetence
lel

Moshe, you still mad about that you fucked about destroying Russia ?
The 90s and early 00s were the closest that you could get to total dominance

now its the Eurasian Axis Russia-China and there is nothing ZOG globo homo schlomo can do about this while the ZOG infested USA turns into a 3rd world shit whole very fast.

ZOG can maybe turn some white countries into Brasil but Brasil is not a superpower and the support for Israel and the enforcement of globo homo schlomo will weaken every year while the Russia China axis gets stronger every year.

the inability to oust Maduro and the faulted lifts/emals of the supercarriers are early indicators of this momentum

there is always a price to be paid

and the foundation of this demise was the inability to break Russia in the Chechyna War.

Now Russia is able to prevent the sunni zog globo homo schlomo assets to turn the middle east into a hostile region and tool to break up China and Russia and there is nothing ZOG can do about it.

The price of pooze and degeneration is a weaken white muscle.

tick tock tick tock tick tock...

I don't knowif Beslan was incompetence or simply lack of consideration for the civilians.
The assault on the school was done by spetsnaz same shit happened at the moscow theatre

After the west collapses, Russians should genocide every last Chechen, if only for revenge.

Lots of raped russshits haha fuck russians

Attached: 1547720729228-1.jpg (512x384, 22K)

Are all Russian diaspora so deluded? Face it you fucking retard the russian army at the time had inexperienced and incompetent officers and untrained conscripts
youtube.com/watch?v=uqNfk5Lh8xA

Beslan was unwinnable, dumb redneck. Or you think Navy SEALs would disarm the explosives and kill all terrorists like they do in the movies?

Negotiations were handled by mongs, shooting escaping kids in crossfire wasn't to smart either. No one had any idea what they were doing and poor training got a fuck ton of people killed.
You can argue that Chechen are 4ft underdeveloped subhumans like children, but the people running were wearing school uniforms and had no facial hair.

Take your pills user.

This, Chechens are not Arabs. They are well organized and trained and overall tough bastards.

funny you mention officers because there's plenty of videos of russian troops posting evidence that they were betrayed
counter-insuregency teams ambushed at secret co-ordinates
tons of cases of air/artillery support beibg denied
etc etc
but hey
the epic shitskin mountain warriors fired RPGs out of some granny's house LMAAAO
>diaspora
just educated on russia's military, pointing out the things a shitskin like you knows but doesnt want to admit
you're still posting about "russias u-untrained c-c-conscripts" like a broken record, completely ignoring the planned breakdown of russia in the 90s (through which they persevered btw)
>f-face it u-u retard!!
face a history book and check what russians have been doing in the caucasus to "people" like you for the last 400 years hahah

neck yourself moshe

>Sure Putin won the second chechen war but even he basically had to pay those mountainniggers to stop chimping out. Chechnya gets some of the biggets funding from Moscow and even so it's the poorest republic.

Well I doubt much of the payment actually goes to the average person there. He just payed off Ramzan Kadyrov and his father before him as well as their and other militias to side with Russia. Now they pretty much have their own little country to run.

Even Ossetian civilians brought their guns and were fighting. It was chaotic, but the moment they had planted those explosives with dead man switches they had already won. In the end it was the largest terror attack they made and it was still weak. American terrorists are at least smarter and know that slamming aircraft against buildings is ten times more effective and much swifter too.

what is it with these eastern shithole countries that they use every chance they get to fuck another man in the ass? are they all repressed homosexuals?

I dont know binnland, butt maybe as an eastern european country you can answer this yourself?

fuck Chechens and fuck you anti-Russian shill. Russia was in disorder during the First Chechen war from the USSR collapse, then Russia got its shit together during Putin and fixed the issue in the Second Chechen War. Today Chechens militias assist Russia in Donbass and Syria

Yep, not like those compassionate Brits and Americans.

Because the second amendment works

I hate to burst your bubble, meme flag, but guess which religious minority is funding your axis?

Massive cannon fodder tactic doesn't work in asymmetric conflict. Russians became smarter in second Chechnya conflict and sent Spetsnaz + Alpha squads which eliminated the very limited command and support of Chechens.

It was a disguise in order to make urss fail. They did a bunch of false flag and then lose miserable.
It was the jew script.
After the fall, any asset of Russia can be easily sell via offshore holdings. After the fall, the Soviet elit is more robust and can play any capitalism game as easy as being in any other place of the globe.

Simply subhumans doing subhuman things

No. Chechens did not serve in the Soviet Army at any point past WW2, due to their "betrayal" against the USSR by cooperating with the Wehrmacht.
In fact, the practice of not conscripting Chechens continued well into the 21st century in the Russian army.

russians wanted to incoroporate chechenya and chechens wanted independence

chechnyatoday.com/content/view/277498

Guerrilla warfare, demoralized home front, opium, regrettable military leadership. Sound familiar?

>google soldiers missing during conflict

:(

Yeah, no. Get rid of your Memeflag and post links to articles from reliable sources that are not in Russian.
Chechens didn't serve in the Soviet army.

The west did not allow us to genocide them with phosphorous.
If not the EU and the UN the world would be better now

I think he meant the chinks not eastern europe.

We could just cover the whole region with bombs without evacuating civilians and re-settle it with dagestanis and ingushetians after.
But fuck no, let's send 18 years old conscripts to fight guerrillas

Attached: 765.jpg (1400x1063, 172K)

Umm, sweetie, Putin himself is jewish :-)
He used to run cocaine thru St. P. back in the 90s, he does so nowadays too. He's the core cause of the corruption that's happening right now.

Attached: okat.jpg (665x512, 54K)

Oh i thought you were Russian, i don't reply to Germans, sorry.

what is it about OP's video that feels so fucking comfy

Only 4k soldiers and 2k policemen died, they have killed around 20k chechen combatants and international mercenaries

Such big numbers was because of guerrilla warfare.

Watch some videos about those wars.
Grozny in the mid 90's looked like hell on Earth.

I can read Russian just fine, actually. It's just that your source is absolutely unreliable, you Kike.

nigga why you gotta post these things

dang

you're fighting mountain fucks in their mountains with tanks you dumb memeflag

we fuck everything
your mom too

True, the dead man switch was the game changer. Still the whole thing is a shame, I wonder if it's still mentioned in Russia or how modern Russians even view the Chechens.

Attached: 1452964226157.jpg (448x545, 30K)

That's why you wear boys in dresses, teach children how to handle a dildo and put on a condom?
What do you say, parent "A"

> its fucking jews!!!
This is not the Jews, it is you Europeans - absolutley degenerates.

>This is not the Jews, it is you Europeans - absolutley degenerates.

shut the fuck up moshe, who is in control of all institutions ? everybody doing something against it is thrown into jail

>you Europeans
You don't consider yourself European?

no sane man east of ljubljana does.

>Beslan Massacre
well they did end the situation so counter terrorists win

Yeah right, fucking kill yourself retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=LXddbOQwM7E

fuark that's in deep :/

"European" on Jow Forums is pretty much short for "Western European", and we sure as hell aren't w*stoids.

ah yes, my first beheading video I've watched around 2001-02

chechens can't be fucked with, good thing is they only want chechnya to be independant

these are muslims we can support

They are low IQ subhuman savages, fuck them all.

Russians are the ultimate cucks.

>Who is Dudayev

Aye that’s deep. So what happened after that aside from getting beheaded?

That guy was in deep shit so they gave him a shovel to help him dig out of it.

>chechens can't be fucked with
they were literally fucked up in 2000 when Grozny was flattened

>these are muslims we can support
idiot. they are aggressive IQ 60 apes, you don't want them anywhere except in an oven

here you have whiny Western media moaning about Russians
irishtimes.com/news/russian-soldiers-accused-of-raping-chechen-women-1.261719

>Chechnya wants independence

Russia: starts 2 wars, murders half of Chechnya and its own military.

>South Ossetia and Abkhazia want independence

Russia: we must help these oppressed people to form an independent nation!

This is why when ww3 breaks out I'll be busy genociding russians

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 6K)

is he ok?

youtube.com/watch?v=B5oyppOiBSs

>when you're the designated fucktoy of russians for so long they even make a commie bruce willis movie about 1 man owning all of your shitskin tribes

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>flag
lel
another nigger who probably hasnt opened a history book in his life
whats with all these shitskins around russia who got conquered from persians, ottomans, and other such muds, being all uppity and pretending they can "genocide" anyone?
you're a fucking proxy village-state LMAO

No
peertube.mazzonetto.eu/videos/watch/8dc78107-839a-4320-917e-9e7cdcdfc792

i aint clicking this shit nigga

Oh I'd take that remark but it's gonna take someone better than a dollar store german to make it.

>we sure as hell aren't w*stoids.
You mean you're not a transexual mutant that wants to replace his people with African savages? I'm setting my standards pretty low here, but still, that's awesome, keep up the good work.

Are you really this much of a newfag that you didn't watch the dagestan beheading video? Nigger it was one of the first i and many other anons watched back in early-mid 2000's.
Made me hate chechens ever since.

>dollar store german

Attached: kinghomer.gif (375x375, 173K)

You are literally a subhuman vodkanigger diaspora, If you love Russia so much why did you leave that shithole the moment you had a chance?
Not even a serb would lick this much russian asshole and deny reality to this extent, i know austrians are cucks but not to this extent.

Nah senpai that dude is russian, i doubt an austrian would chimp out like this over Russia being criticized.

You took it, are taking it, and will continue to take it, peasant
A proxy village of bleached muds, nothing but a side note in history, funny how none of you refuse to address your "pale" complexion isnt it
How many masters did you even have, slaveboy? Wanna count them for everyobe here ya epic genocider? LAMO

Hey george, are you celebrating the 10year anniversary of russian tanks outside your capital? Ahahahahaha
Dont forget to put some sauce on your tie!!
(and lets not forget that russians used chechen brigades for top irony of course!)

Fucking hell poor bloke

#whiteMalePrivilege

>w-we gonna GENOCIDE RUSSJANS !!!!!
>t. top result in youtube search for "georgia"

youtube.com/watch?v=rZ02MlVRcMA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You can't selfbump your own thread memeflag newfag. the answer to your OP is that 2 oil lines run through Chechnya.

>getting so triggered by a single post from a Georgian
Is this what Russian fragility looks like?

Actually you can you fucking retard and yoru answer has nothing to do with the question. Didn't ask why the Russians started the war but whyt hey got BTFO so hard.

Oh fuck

Attached: medic.png (654x360, 70K)

Probably because of general Russian incompentence and history of rush tactics without and respect to soldier's life. I fucking hate chechens

Yes, Yeltsin was stupid alcoholic and some olygarchs used this situation to get some shekels, Berezovskiy particularly and his friends.
That war was basically business run by few sides and on few levels - Chechens and mercenaries from Islamic countries made money from their fight, Russian Army officers made money from selling arms to Chechens and olygarchs made money just by controling this all.
Similar situation is in Eastern Ukraine nowadays - however, Kiev always say, that they want to stop the war, in fact, this war is profitable to them on all levels - to ex-president Poroshenko, to National Guard, to Army officers. They get good money on shade business and good reason to cry on international platforms.

For a countryman where a lot of women were raped by Russian during ww2 you seem to like Russia a lot.

Yes

Actually you can't. Self bump only works when you're replying to someone else. And the reason Chechnya wasn't granted independence when the USSR broke apart was those 2 oil lines and the reason for the war in the 90s

Wish that propaganda tale was true so the women here would be less ugly.