Can someone explain to me why...

Can someone explain to me why, as a Moroccan I have to get a VISA to so much as visit the United States or any European country (don't even get me started on trying to immigrate there), yet, an American or an European can pretty much come here whenever he feels like it, with only his passport, move here, in my country, without even having a job or any minimal money requirements really, and just fucking go around like he's a demigod or something?

How is it justified for a westerner to experience no borders whatsoever, to have the freedom to just bring his diseased limp pasty dick here, along with his savings (which he made in a country where his currency is worth 10 times as much as the local currency) and proceed to jack up prices for housing and pretty much everything, for everyone, forever?
The amount of french fucks, belgian fucks, american fucks, and spanish fucks who permanently move here in Morocco every year is mind boggling. You got all these degenerate poor fag westerners coming here, profiting off the hospitality of the people, the low prices, the sunny climate, and the broken economy (that they're responsible for in the first place). They come here because everything is cheap since the minimum wage is 200€ a month, and proceed to exploit the economy while hiking up prices for everything and everyone. Did I mention that foreigners pay no taxes here?

>Cont (1/2)

Attached: ifyoudontreplyyourmomwilldieinhersleep.jpg (718x960, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
xrares.com/album/174/philippe-servaty-belguel-moroccan-scandal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And that housing prices became even more expensive than Europe? which is NOT normal for an African country. But who the fuck cares right? When Europe has literally pillaged Africa and makes sure that it remains a 3rd world continent so that they can keep on pillaging it.

Don't get me wrong, I have NO INTENTION on moving to Europe or the USA (AT ALL) I love my country (which is why this shit is pissing me off) and I like it here. I'm just disgusted by these numbers. Western Immigrants make up 8% of the total population here. Coming, to a once great country, and proceeding to spoil it with their degeneracy. Indulging in pedophilia and promiscuity. while at the same time pushing the homosexual agenda that being gay is okay (which is not).

Explain yourselves?

>(2/2)

Attached: C1C06062-A0F2-4E9F-9E51-7E109576CF33.gif (252x263, 1.63M)

>>/b/
off you go, this is a grown-ups board

Not our fault your laws and leaders allow this to happen.Islam will soon submit to Globo Homo like good goyim.

Stronger passport, bitch. Also, don't act like you rapist scum don't just go to Spain all the time.

whatever that means. And no, you need a visa to go to spain

Stronger countries, stronger economy, stronger passport.

Sorry Abdul, but please stay where you are.

You've made this shit thread a number of times before. Fuck off.

Attached: 1531337299524.jpg (135x195, 12K)

>Explain yourselves?

WHY so much text? explain yourself!

i don't know if what you are saying is true, but it doesn't matter, no one of us wants to come in your shithole
not even 0.1% of your population is whites from europe or the former colonies(US, canada australia, new zeeland)

Bro its fucking easy. Money. I come tobyour country i bring money worth half your yearly income and spend it within a few weeks and go back. When you come to mine you can hardly buy a frikandel speciaal and then you beg or drain our social security once you trip over a bycicle because you dont have health insurance. Also mutual agreements between western countries except usa and australia. Everyone needs a visa for usa and australia.

Here is a fun fact to make you fume: i get double health, travelers and property insurance for free in every western country I go just because im dutch.

May come to marocco soon, you have some great beaches to surf

Because that's what your government decided with theirs.

Based.

Just got back from Morocco. Strange country, the people are weird. Cheap food though. Everyone looks like they fuck their cousin though.

Because you are a subhuman third worlder. Now cope.

degenerate boomers, you can get rid of them i won't mind

Because Westerners made this world shitskin

Redpill your government. They won't bother though, because they want our dollars and making it harder to get them won't help your GDP.

fuck your mum

Sorry but no westerners would want to move to your country, aside from many a handful of weird fringe cases. No hate against you or your country at all moroccobro, but I'm sure you can understand this. Many more Moroccans would want to overstay, etc.

Jews

>When Europe has literally pillaged Africa
Countries that were colonised for longer or were colonised more intensively(more white inhabitants) are more developed even if you count only black population, than these that were colonised less intensively and for shorter period of time.

There's basically no chance that a westerner is going to go to Morocco as a tourist and start working there illegally without the Moroccan governments foreknowledge. Morroccans coming to the West though, are much more likely to try such shenanigans.

>Why is it so easy to toss a gold nugget into the pebbles and pass it off, yet so difficult to toss a pebble into the pile of gold nuggets and have it go noticed?

>Also mutual agreements between western countries except usa and australia. Everyone needs a visa for usa and australia.
USA and Australia have a better quality of life, and you europoors overstay your visas and become niggers.

Attached: peoples_of_the_world.webm (640x480, 2.98M)

this desu

>Western Immigrants make up 8% of the total population here
Yeeeah tough luck. Imagine having 8% african immigrants in your country.

>be moroccan
>lolFuckTheJews.py
>jews flee to Israel in large number
>economy going down the shitter
>ohFuck.jpg
>ban Jews leaving the country
>Jews leave with help from mossad
>economy gets even shittier
>halpMeArabLeaugue.png
>jews around the world mock your shithole and prosper in Israel
Sucks to be you Mohammed the 5th

Attached: 1554920820512.png (879x813, 374K)

TL;,DR
"Moroccan" questions answered. Your country is a fucking shit hole and no one wants you going anywhere.

Do us a favor and stay the fuck away. We don't want you here. Go fuck off to some other mid east shit hole with an equal Mohammed fetish.

>TL;,DR

Attached: back_to_discord.png (700x1007, 801K)

We dont need visas because none of us want to stick around in your shithole country

Shit has its place in the bowl and the pipes.
Shit on the floor needs to be cleaned up and thrown back in the bowl.

>Y people with a buncha monies be bringing all they savings into r economy
>my country is named after a musical instrument full of sand that Mexicans shake

Your people even though inferior were not genocided

Demon

How are the Moroccan women? Worth me coming over to fuck them?

>Philippe Servaty is a Belgian[1] Walloon journalist who formerly worked for Brussels-based newspaper Le Soir.[2] While in Morocco from 2002–05, he engaged in sex with over 80 Moroccan women, promising to take them to Belgium.[3] Before leaving for Belgium, he asked them for sexual photos as souvenirs and photographed them in poses that could be seen as degrading. They included ejaculating on the face of a veiled woman and having another woman kneel, bound, and gagged while he urinated on her.[3][4] After returning to Belgium, he published the photos on the internet under the pseudonym, 'Belguel' and included captions such as, "There is no better drug than to ejaculate on the veiled face of a woman." "These sluts are so naive. If you promise to marry them and take them along with you to Brussels they do whatever you ask" and “I met her walking down the street in her djellaba. A few minutes later, the fucking bitch did everything I wanted. Miracles do happen, even in a Muslim country!”.[2][3][5][6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty

Attached: lol.gif (400x211, 2M)

The answer is reputation. When we go there we aren't belligerent criminals who assault women and shit in the street, unlike your fellow citizens when they come to our countries.

Murk thinks the world is fair.

Attached: 1541854160434.jpg (800x450, 61K)

Based and redpilled

>Can someone explain to me why, as a Moroccan I have to get a VISA to so much as visit the United States or any European country (don't even get me started on trying to immigrate there), yet, an American or an European can pretty much come here whenever he feels like it, with only his passport, move here, in my country, without even having a job or any minimal money requirements really, and just fucking go around like he's a demigod or something?
Because we're better and more trustworthy than you

Here's some of the pics if interested

xrares.com/album/174/philippe-servaty-belguel-moroccan-scandal

>Cont (1/2)
Look at this dirty fucking morroconigger posting like this is twitter.