Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now

Trade your sister or cousin to a healthy white redpilled friend you trust in exchange to breed with his sister or cousin.
inb4
>b-b-but that's not our culture reee!
it was 100 years ago and still is today in Amish communities and the elite.
inb4
>what about whamens feelings you fucking incel reee!
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.
inb4
>arranged marriage is somehow the same thing as incest reee!
weak strawman and misinformation. nice try.
inb4
>you just need other men to help you get laid f-fucking loser virgin reee!
you want to know how i know you're a female or a kike? because you try to use the leverage of social consensus and demoralizing tactics instead of explicitly refuting my talking points.

roasties, femcels, and white knight beta boomers need not apply

Attached: 0whitesharia.jpg (850x954, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/-E1WHgAVJmc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

your argument doesn't support your claim.
you've argued that it can be valid, and that is all.
thus, you attempt to fool us into arguing a point you cannot lose, rather than the claim you wish to disseminate.
it's dishonest, but moreso by not having a true argument, you're unlikely to change anyone's minds, and will just be wasting time.
have an anime face you retard.

Attached: 256 - pxrzoKF.gif (700x714, 1.65M)

Anyone want my younger loli sister? She's 13 and blonde.
Only willing to take a big tiddy gf who can pretend to be my mother in exchange.

Attached: 1531422158076.jpg (500x707, 271K)

here

Attached: 0white knights will die.png (1044x1268, 73K)

god bless australians

On a realistic note, why do guys get so funny about their sister and friend getting together. I understand not wanting your mate to have one nighter with your sister, but if you don't friends with shit heads why would it be a bad thing?

but again, you've argued for many different points, none of which are the claim made in the OP

men naturally wish to defend their siblings. it is a natural bias and it truly shows that familial bonds are stronger than those of friendships made

What we need to do is set up networking. Your edgy fucking idea is faggy and can be done later. Get your people together first with the basics then we talk about this.

What a fucking faggot you are.

Attached: 1559932646368.jpg (362x314, 24K)

what the fuck do you mean?
I want white people to do arranged marriage in secret now and in the open when we have a white ethnostate. im posting this copypasta here to convince more and more whites to see the logistics and advantages and desires for a system like arranged marriage and no female rights. if you don't like it then try to refute arranged marriage systems. if not fuck off faggot

Attached: 0white knights get the bullet too.jpg (1600x4184, 1.96M)

Not OP but stop trying to sound smart. You're dumb as fuck and the OP clearly states clearly what he means.

Britnigger.

I'm all for sharia too, but then again, i'm muslim

>I WANT ISLAM
Oh Jow Forums , how far you've fallen.

Impossible to implement in a liberal society.

ah, the muslims drink water argument
no double digit iq posters in this thread.
in secret now. in open after the collapse

why's this dude having sex with a concentration camp worker?

dont use white and sharia in the same sentence.
In europe muslims will be exterminated
There's no such thing as a European white muslim, only a traitor.

>post pic of thicc girl on /pol
reeee nigger culture not our women!!
>post pic of skinny girl on Jow Forums
reeee concentration camp worker!!
let people like what they want to like you insufferable complaining faggot
it's just a metaphor for no female rights and arranged marriage and eugenics system

Attached: CkVFBzHVAAA44hv.jpg (804x796, 63K)

It's practical because nerds need an excuse to blame someone else for their marriage.

again, you're trying to make me argue that they are an invalid system; and then you're claiming that since I can't do that, they must be the BEST system.
and you have fallen for OP's bait.
>the OP clearly states clearly what he means.
seriously? he's presented a non-argument and you think it's perfectly sound?

brainlets, the lot of you

mental gymnastics and snarkiness and your cute little anti arguments won't help you here newfag. only cold hard truth.

Attached: 000truth.png (1031x100, 9K)

>Daily reminder arranged marriage is our best option now
Paying women to have children is our best option now.
Make being a mother a profession; a full time job.
Basically, men will crowdfund single moms.

Attached: 1549684536501.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

ADELAIDE

Consideeing where this world is going im honestly considering just going for asoption (white child of course). 5 out of 7 gf i had over the past 27 years cheated on me. The other 2 were just breakups. Women really are whores in a lot of cases . I'd love to have a wife one day, make kids and start a family. But not with a fucked in the head cunt. I'll give this a few more years, I'll keep trying, but if I fail, its either adoption or paying a woman to birth me a baby

they shouldn't have fucked
the act like sluts and are single parents for
a reason they can,t demand shit if she sticked the dick like a bitch if so they will freeloud the shit outta us like their freelouded faces

I'm in Brisbane unfortunately.

Attached: 1559730374260.png (256x256, 119K)

if i lived in australia id get as many white nationalist together to help and buy some worthless land out in the desert and build an underground town and have division of labor and one guy drives out and brings water etc

There can be a happy medium between malnourishment and obesity

Everytime I see this image...
>Ah well this is a future to someon...
>Holy fuck she's a skeleton
>Is this an arranged marriage or a slave that's willingly or not been starved?

She's looks like she is literally from the concentration camp. Not even a worker. The shading is too intense so it overly defines the bones and makes her look like she's on the verge of death.

This is the dumbest thing on Jow Forums

>since we hate muslims for being uncivilized let's stoop to their level
I want more freedom not less

why
muslims drink water argument

>muslims drink water
no, you want to adopt the very reasons we hate muzzies for, I like my casual sex thank you very much

It pleasures me every day that you fools are so butthurt and frustrated. Happy, happy, joy, joy.
You are unable to accomplish much of anything in life, including finding a lover, what makes you people think you will be able to subjugate women? Pipe dream, that is all it is.

the kike memeflag is right, if you could subjugate a woman you would have already done so

>I like my casual sex thank you very much
casual sex doesn't help your nation or tribe. marriage does

Attached: 1526972609263.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)