Germany hate thread

What are hateful traits of Germans?

Share your experiences with local, native Germans.

Attached: angela-merkel-cunt_01.png (600x630, 343K)

According to everyone else:
>They are Germans
There is no unique "German" trait that isn't at least shared with other people and countries.

It's just Germanophobia, the great American pastime.

nice try, mohammad

>Germanophobia

it's called common sense

Flaggoty Krauts here for damage control

They are the americans of europe in the bad way

Germans are a bunch of self righteous, smug cunts

IN ORDER TO ENSURE EXISTANCE OF OUR RACE (HUMAN RACE) AND FUTURE FOR OUR RACE (HUMAN RACE) WE MUST ALL BLEND IN!

BLANDA BLANDA UP UP

Attached: 1559163660342.jpg (960x732, 203K)

I'm a black trans woman who went to Germany on vacation, I had no problems with German people, but I don't really enjoy being in their country and the German culture...so I just wanted to be able to write about it...so, I thought that maybe I need a book about the German culture so I started writing...so far, I wrote a book about German-Italian culture that I'm now working on but I'm trying to add more about the German culture so I can add my experiences...I'm also going to try to create more of book about how German people treat people of other ethnicities and other cultures.

At the moment, the reason Germans are so retarded is their testing system that separates the population into tiers. The high scorers are sent to universities where they are told they are special, indoctrinated and positioned for leadership roles. The low scorers go to trade schools and the line. Which makes sense. Except the high scorers develop hubris, which leads to a lack of self-reflection, inability to admit mistakes, delusions of grandeur and an unshakeable belief that they can engineer utopia.

Germans are fucking shit people. They need to separate and form a union with other snowniggers and leave the rest of REAL EUROPE the fuck alone and not push their moronic ideas on other Europeans.

Go back

nope

Fucking wageslave niggers, although they know they feed niggers.

Fuck off, Paolo from Nova Yorko.

BLANDA UP BLANDA UP BLANDA UP

OLAA OLAA

BLANDA UP BLANDA UP

Attached: 1554665189601.jpg (573x799, 423K)

Im Norwegian and English. I love all Germanic and all most Celts. Germans refuse to jew. Us English will jew. A jew thing to do would be using Julian Assange for the Germanic cause then killing him and framing Jews for his death. Ive been thinking about this plan. Ide do it. Dont think the Germans would.

Germans basically worship niggers. If you were a straight black man, you'd have dozens of blonde women throwing themselves at you to get impregnated and have a "Schokobaby." It's a trend, having a half nigger child... just for the sake of it... because they saw some celebrity doing it.

Germans were also successfully convinced da evil white man exploits Africa.

Attached: heidi-klum_children.jpg (634x603, 126K)

As a trans male i'm not going to pretend that my experiences at a very young age of being told i was a "white boy" was anything but traumatizing. My experiences were very similar to many of the things the Germans did to me. I was constantly told to "do white boy things" at home by my German teacher, because i thought it would get me good grades in school. I also learned there were lots of black girls and boys in Germany and they were taught that it was a white girl or a black boy thing, but i did all these things in spite of my parents being told to just let me do what i wanted and not worry about the color of the skin. I also knew that i wasn't really allowed to be gay. In highschool, i remember being made to eat chocolate every single day as part of recess because i looked weird and it made people think thats me being gay.

you have no fucking clue what you are talking about

Doesn't matter. Germans will be extinct soon anyway Mohammed.

What I hate about Germany (I am slav inb4) is that RAP Nigger culture is extremely popular here in Germany.
Listening to German Rap just makes me automatically Cringe...
Trying to emulate USA with their VW golf and polos cars in Music Videos.

I can hear Teenagers blasting their rap crap on bluetooth speakers all the time.

Attached: 1559630009191.png (1196x1684, 87K)

Hasn’t this bitch been the ruler of Germany for like 20 years? And doesn’t she also control all of Europe? So, the Germans ended up with a dictator, taking over all of Europe in the end anyway? WW2 was a waste of time

>So, the Germans ended up with a dictator
thats not how it works, we have democracy here you know? We reelected her party every 4 years because she was a good leader.

Little fake german scumbag. Shut your mouth or we'll invade your little country again and rape your women faggot.

Kant is alright, you guys.

>she
>good leader

That’s adorable

like it or not, we reelected her

And now you’re covered in Muslim rape aids. Good job.

>but muh pol told me that germans is full of muslims.
get out of your basement, you never actually were in germany.

Actually spoke to a German nurse a few months ago who told me they couldn’t take all the Arabs overloading the system. She said you guys are so festooned with Muhammads that everyone is overwhelmed

>Muslim rape aids
Do fantasies of brown people raping your mom and dog get you off?

You Americans are dumber than niggers when it comes to politics in Europe
We are owned by Jews and so is our great dictator Merkel, why do you think we let in all these animals?
And because you are probably to subhuman to realize you are also owned by Jews.
Also the entire worlds has some weird inferiority complex when it comes to germans, might be because we are the only ones that actually tried to stop the Jews from world domination in WW2, while Allied forces and Commies did everything they could to help Jews enforce diversity and globohomo all over the world.

t. American/German

true
cringe

>We are owned by Jews
Cool, who's your owner Jens R.?

No, not particularly.

Attached: pm2dd2ujkzh01.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Sure looks like it. Many such cases. Sad!

You have to go back greaseroach and pay debts.

What's a native german
Don't you just mean German?

>Hunigger animals killed my waifu

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

That your attempt to recruit me into your german incest mongrel fetish failed? Chin up, Ahmed. You’ll find someone someday.

>more fantasies about brown people
Man, you nazitoids are fucking weird