Fact: people with fringe right wing opinions are dangerous for a civilized community and should be ostracized and taxed...

Fact: people with fringe right wing opinions are dangerous for a civilized community and should be ostracized and taxed for their toxic and narrow minded views. If you see one of these unhinged beasts outside and they reveal their power level, you should be allowed to mock them, beat them and treat them the same way they want the group they're against to be treated. Third positionists and other fringe right ideals should be outlawed and be liable for an arrest warrant, sentence to death or a price on their head depending on the amount of toxicity they propagated in their lifetime, but most of all, they should be precluded from using the internet.

Attached: profile1.0.jpg (512x512, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/gaywonk/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/right-wing-terrorists-murder-far-right-islamist-anti-defamation-league-adl-a8742476.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Getting sick of seeing this cunt's face on the catalog.

that's your opinion. use your vote to vote for whoever stands for whoever agrees with your opinion

clean your room.

reddit.com/user/gaywonk/

>Community - A group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.
I guess that is true if being a degenerate fiend is what you all have in common.

Those "right wing" views were the norm 3-4 decades ago.
Stop indoctrinating people into thinking there's anything wrong with it, leftist subhuman.
Nations need to come back to conservativism whether is by vote or bulllets.

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists

Attached: 1554936243623.png (625x800, 27K)

The fuck do you mean? PC existed as far as back when this dude went to school, rich white males preached political correctness, but I'm in a board of uneducated rednecks so i wouldn't expect anything that stands to truth.

Attached: 050314_ra551.jpg (727x1103, 188K)

Why do gay people have no personality outside of being fucked in the ass

I wonder if he will be the next journalist to be caught trying to molest kids

Because those are useful idiots, just like roasties who ride the cock carousel. Fags with a personality exist, you just have to look harder as they might have troubles coming out.

Attached: 009.jpg (1854x1639, 1.07M)

Lets see the math on that.

why are commies always ugly? The gutter of society? The reason why why you don't want the far right taking control is because you know yourself to be born of trash and garbage. You should be exterminated and even your subconscious knows it.

Attached: nazi-votive-and-paper-flags.jpg (720x521, 78K)

>David rothschild in blackface.

Right-wing terrorists killed three times more people in US than Islamists in past decade with attacks soaring in 2018, report says
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/right-wing-terrorists-murder-far-right-islamist-anti-defamation-league-adl-a8742476.html

>my hate is justified because [fill in the blank]
Just another hypocrite Leftist. Wow, shocker.

I should be allowed to shoot you if you get attack me... oh wait, I will, in self-defense, of course. So please, just give me a reason, tough guy.

Attached: 1558833688638.jpg (970x500, 156K)

Good morning cumskin virgin, how's that search for a gf going? Found a white woman to mate with? Don't sweat it, you can always blame the jews for your incompetence and uphold your persecution complex. Keep in mind that gobbling down shit food is bad for your diabetus and praying to a kike on a stick or a dead german pussy who an heroed himself isn't going to get you laid.

Attached: 718.jpg (1125x871, 106K)

>When all forms of extremism are taken into account, 2018 was the fourth deadliest for domestic terrorism in America since 1970, the ADL said. The rise can partly be attributed to the high casualty numbers in five mass shootings which accounted for 38 of the 50 deaths last year.

>However, the percentage of extremist deaths linked to right-wing ideologies has also surged in the past two years. In 2017, 62 per cent of extremist murders were committed by ring-wing killers. That figure was itself up from 21 per cent in 2016, according to the ADL, which said the increase reflected a long-term trend.

>In the past decade, 73.3 per cent of all extremist-related killings in the US were committed by right-wing domestic extremists. Some 23.4 per cent were linked to Islamic extremism.
Better watch out for those damn dangerous leftists. They're the real threat.

I'd pay $1 to see a video of him being waterboarded with milkshakes

What the fuck man don't you know niggers make 150% of the crimes in america? Those nazi LARPers? They're just niggers with a white face mask!

Attached: 1559950638999.jpg (800x450, 60K)

Danger is based and redpilled

Yeah, actually in a long term relationship thanks. Also, I'm not religious at all especially when it comes to a kike on a stick. Nice try though. Anyways, I would still gas you, nigger.

OP looks like onions

You are either larping or seriously the degenerate sub-product of our public schooling system.

per capita

>right wing black people aren't right wing

Being fringe right and black is a kind of contradiction don't you think

Attached: 1559883401859.jpg (245x206, 9K)

No?

yeah and you were a small minority of freaks. you do what you do and leave normal people alone or we will flip the duck out

stop postin that overrated piece of shit here, too

OP is VPning. At least 3 anons are the same person. I bet he's not even italian.

Right i forgot I'm on a board where this loser is seen as an all-powerful benevolent man who totally didn't murder countless white and black men alike. Bet LARPing as a white supremacist when you're black makes sense too.

Attached: 1559924042588.jpg (1242x1879, 914K)

Muslims count as right wing, so suicide jacket rag heads get counted with skinhead retards.

Agreed, most italyanons are based. This guy sounds like an absolute delusional faggot.

Now you can legally say Carlos was pictured with the pedo caught this week

Attached: PedoFagGate.jpg (1253x512, 222K)

Let's not beat around the Bush here. Seems like your calling for violence. Bring it faggot

Sage

LOL some guy from italy worshiping some homo activist

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Sage

Attached: A5E42335-136F-425B-8849-B780C95205CA.png (900x675, 1.15M)

>as far as back when this dude went to school vs 300k years

This but blasphemy and insulting the Prophet should be banned and apostates should be killed or exiled.

Attached: 1559101191111.jpg (1024x657, 73K)

fuck of gay fucktard.no amount of whining will save you.your dead.

you retarded fuckos mistake tolerance for acceptance and now you pay the price for it.

>300k years ago
>fucking cavemen knowing a thing about civilization
The level of intelligence in your post is astounding.

You know it, bro.

Islam needs to die.

Sage

>actually believing that we just roamed around caves and beat women over the head for 290k years and then magically developed civilization

>Fact: faggots are dangerous for a civilized community and should be ostracized and taxed for their toxic and narrow minded views. If you see one of these unhinged beasts outside and they reveal their power level, you should be allowed to mock them, beat them and treat them the same way they want the group they're against to be treated. Homosexuals and other fringe sexualities should be outlawed and be liable for an arrest warrant, sentence to death or a price on their head depending on the amount of toxicity they propagated in their lifetime, but most of all, they should be precluded from using the internet.

Lets how far this: lets discard liberal democracy and go full anarcho tyranny globo homo schlomo gets you moshe

Is it me or does Carlos Maza have one of those faces you would like to punch