HA HA HA, THE TRUMP CURSE IS REAL!

Robert DeNegro's half NIGGER son is a flaming homosexual. And so was his filthy father? WTF?

Attached: 2357864643.png (575x530, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/aNmDB
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7117057/Robert-Niros-estranged-wife-Grace-Hightower-wants-HALF-500M-fortune-despite-6-5M-prenup.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
pagesix.com/2019/02/07/robert-de-niro-has-public-meltdown-after-divorce-court/
youtu.be/DmTgpsvkqt8?t=130
youtube.com/watch?v=bPhUhypV27w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A MUTT
A BUM
A MOOK

>implying

Attached: trump gay 3.jpg (1473x958, 140K)

The interview is hilarious -

> Speaking to The Guardian, De Niro said: "Yeah, I worry, and one of my kids is gay, and he worries about being treated a certain way. We talk about it."

De Niro did not clarify which of his four sons is gay. He has six mixed-race children, including two daughters, in total.

>Calling Trump a "white supremacist" in the interview, De Niro furthermore added: "When you see someone like [Trump] becoming president, I thought, well, OK, let’s see what he does – maybe he’ll change. But he just got worse."

>"It showed me that he is a real racist. I thought maybe as a New Yorker he understands the diversity in the city but he’s as bad as I thought he was before – and much worse."

>Asked if he considers Trump a facist, De Niro said: "I guess that’s what it leads to. If he had his way, we’d wind up in a very bad state in this country. I mean, the way I understand it, they laughed at Hitler. They all look funny. Hitler looked funny, Mussolini looked funny and other dictators and despots look funny."

The iconic actor has previously revealed his late father, Robert De Niro Sr., was gay. He revealed in the 2014 documentary Remembering the Artist: Robert De Niro, Sr that he never discussed his father’s sexuality with him.

>He said in the film: "Obviously, I realize now that it was hard for him."

>The star furthermore continued: "He had a lot of classic conflicts about all of that. … I’m his son, I’m the last person to know."

LOL

He's a mutt, he's a dog, he's a pig...I'd like to punch him in the face.

he's a horse, he's a cat, he's a hat, he's a broom

He was redirecting the pent up anger and hatred towards his son.

Attached: 1540237972901.png (633x611, 115K)

fpbp

Three time as nice or three times as nasty. The Trump curse will come back upon you.

Want nice things for President Trump? You get nice back three times as good. Wish nasty things for the President? That comes back upon you too, three times as bad.

What you want for others is what you attract back upon yourself. MAGA!

Attached: fly.gif (300x225, 455K)

So if society had been as accepting of faggots as De Niro wants it to be then his father would never have had a sham marriage and De Niro wouldn't exist. Homophobia is the reason this guy was born.

aaaand his ex wife is in the middle of divorce rape proceedings. she wants $250 million. archive.is/aNmDB

this dude is hilariously fucking stupid.

Robert's dad is gay
Robert's son is gay
Jesus

this explains everything

gayfaggot of a father
this is the reason homofaggots should not be allowed to procreate, their filth is hereditary

A MUTT

Faggots, faggots everywhere

imagine knowing you got shot out of a gay dick, by a guy who was feeling completely disgusted with himself at that very moment
literally conceived in regret

Robert De Niro's estranged wife Grace Hightower wants HALF his $500M fortune despite $6.5M prenup

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7117057/Robert-Niros-estranged-wife-Grace-Hightower-wants-HALF-500M-fortune-despite-6-5M-prenup.html?ns_mchannel=rss&ito=1490&ns_campaign=1490

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

Hollywood is a fucking freakshow.

it was the chubby faggot with the afro

Robert De Niro has public meltdown after divorce court

pagesix.com/2019/02/07/robert-de-niro-has-public-meltdown-after-divorce-court/

No i don't they do a lot of praying in that family.

Fagness isn't hereditary and if it were, the genes responsible do not cause gayness all the time. Our ancestors could breed wolves into little rat dogs and wild cabbage into broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprout and a slew of other vegetables. If homosexuality was passed on they'd have long since bred it out, except for the half-ape monkey tribes arouns the tropics who haven't even figured out sex makes babies.

It's not a Trump curse. It's God giving due to Gamma behaviour.

Attached: pump_a_baby_into_this_beauty.jpg (1041x1506, 584K)

And even though Trump has been vocally supportive of LGBTQ, he worries about Trump oppressing gays.
Because surely Trump is homophobic, right? He’s every bad thing a person can be.

god, if only somebody had shouted "that's what you get for marrying a nigger!" ... can you imagine the freakout?

Should have shot her in the pussy with a 44 magnum

Attached: 1339574619510.jpg (600x417, 129K)

>Trump's first and perhaps only term is almost over
>"I worry about X under Trump"
It's just so retarded. These celebrities are either badmouthing Trump for brownie points, or they are really so neurotic and unhinged that they actually believe all the nonsense they spew about him

So..... he exposed his son's secret to get more attention for himself????

How is that a curse ?

>then his father would never have had a sham marriage and De Niro wouldn't exist.
You know openly gay people still get kids, right ?

>the genes responsible do not cause gayness all the time
They don't
Being molested as a child brings it out

>sexually retarded shitdick
You aren't supposed to put your dong in buttholes. That's how you get the AIDS.

>weak Hollywood cuck dad
>Gay Son

colour me shocked. Wonder which pedo in Hollywood he let diddle his kid in exchange for acting deals?

It’s blumpf’s fault that DeNiro has a supergay son.

Attached: 5B2FA6D6-CACE-48B2-8404-564F2E1A259E.jpg (505x490, 70K)

When you sell your soul to the devil for "success", it doesn't tend to work out well.

>they laughed at Hitler. They all look funny. Hitler looked funny, Mussolini looked funny and other dictators and despots look funny
Funny what, like a clown? I amuse you?

Child molestion often leads to homosexuality in the victim. It’s a vicious cycle won’t doubt De Niro diddled his little nigglet

>dad was a faggot
>son is a nigger faggot
DiNegro.

Robert DeNegro is fucking gay just look at the beast he married!

Robert is from NYC where the gay/pedo shit started!

This only happens the husband has really pissed the woman off. Wonder what this loser did.

What the fuck are "LGBT" rights anyway? What does that mean? The to not to be fired purely for being gay? Health care for AIDS patients? Is AIDS only a gay thing, and is this just a thinly veiled argument for universal health care? What does the phrase "gay rights" mean?

What exactly does he worry about for his son? To me being a gay black man with name recognition is probably a good way of walking into any unqualified job you desire.

Or does he worry someone might call his son a faggot? How is that Trump's fault? These people need help, Hollywood is cancerous.

Italian Americans hate this dude with a passion.

Attached: 1523927201087.gif (245x168, 795K)

Not necessarily, women do it all the time.

WHAT A FAG!
youtu.be/DmTgpsvkqt8?t=130

What the fuck is he saying?
That the gay gene skips a generation?
Give me a fuckin break

Attached: 1559974127133.jpg (640x590, 53K)

Kiddy diddlin

Prenups are fucking worthless. Divorce rape is fucking terrible, but I hope that nigger rapes the fuck out of this faggot.

Attached: 15117405684235.gif (283x198, 482K)

>archive.is/aNmDB
LOL he married Hightower

Attached: Hightower_films.jpg (301x464, 25K)

This is his faggot son. Hahahahaha.

Attached: 1560043805753-tv.jpg (1639x785, 684K)

Attached: 1518883230445.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

LMAO

>Mad because your car is not waiting for you outside of court
>"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR MARRYING A NIGGER!

kek

Attached: rogers.gif (282x257, 1.8M)

>Robert DeNegro's half NIGGER son is a flaming homosexual. And so was his filthy father?
is Robert said father?

>my son is gay
>my father is gay
>everyone is gay
Robert De Niro is the J.K. Rowling of family life

i know, we'll throttle his download speed, that'll
make him go away.

I love how he's saying "A mutt"
A mutt

Attached: 1519436368167.png (233x255, 76K)

>They all look funny. Hitler looked funny, Mussolini looked funny and other dictators and despots look funny."
i guess all 4 of his sons are going to be despots then

>They all look funny. Hitler looked funny, Mussolini looked funny and other dictators and despots look funny."
i guess all 4 of his sons are going to be despots then, or 3 despots and a dicktaker.

>>LG flip phone
Fucking boomer

How do you know it isn't hereditary?

eagerly awaiting the day that people stop looking at these theater kids reading their lines and confusing them with someone who is genuinely cool or accomplished. Actors are prostitutes and degenerates and they always have been.

Hurry up and die Bob you're a big disappointment .
Btw he wasn't your dad

Attached: 112502401-ef98b0f5-ccbe-43ed-9623-4ef9d282a61b.jpg (630x399, 80K)

The boomer reveals his true form

WATTA JAMOOP

GET THE FUCK OUTTA 'ERE

He cute

wait, his son is a her?

Attached: 1553361531254.jpg (758x878, 118K)

Attached: deeds of their fathers.jpg (1068x443, 269K)

Goys, I kinda feel sorry for him desu

Attached: 86543859431030.jpg (228x221, 8K)

>Iconic actor and high school drop out
Why do libshits think this guys political opinion is so valuable?

He sucks that Asian boys dick you know
>so much for being Italian
D I S O W N E D
many such cases, sad!

Bwahahahahha

Sympathy for the devil will be your undoing, faggot.
NO SURVIVORS
NO MERCY

Attached: 1553842779913.png (1000x896, 354K)

Straw poll:
Is it possible to me more of a failure than this guy? inb4 former glory

>six mix raced children
>three of them from surrogates from two separate occasions
>gay dad, transgender daughter
>now his divorced wife wants half his billion dollars

>president for 2.5 years
>has done nothing to curbstomp LGBT rights
>"h-he will...a-any day n-now..."
Why are celebrities allowed opinions?

shun, cut off finances, and disown your son Robert.

this piece of shit went from being really cool to this because he decided to make his career political he will be remembered as being an idiot lmao

Nobody will remember him in 20 years. He's just another bloated corpse in a pile of cadavers.

It's a pity because Ronin is one of my favourite movies and I used to watch it once a year. I can't look at this clown anymore.

>just

Correct. Hollywood did a great job creating quite a culture bubble. But all bubbles burst, and all that’s left is a thin film to wipe up. Think DeNiro is relevant nowadays? Try to get anyone under 18 to sit through one of his “classic” films. They will either wander away or take out their phone within 5 minutes. Nothing expires faster than pop culture.

New Jow Forums op: digitally replacing actors (and credits) in popular films with CGI and dumping them onto the internet.

Women are whores and objects. Fuck a bitch that wants to rob from Bobby, he's a fucking LEGEND!

I kinda feel bad for him. If he didn't have faggot sons he could have been a pretty cool dude. Now he has suffered so much that he brainwashed himself into cuckery to give some meaning to his broken family.

Attached: 1558857167949.png (600x434, 406K)

Ohhhhwhooaaa if I get my hands on that dirty rat I'll give him two fists and A-ONE-A-DEEZ in his gnocchi

I could see that working
youtube.com/watch?v=bPhUhypV27w

OH! What the fuck you breakin his balls for?

Attached: 4D5A215F-1987-4AF9-8A89-80E4AF7D73FA.png (452x375, 126K)

>I kinda feel bad for him. If he didn't have faggot sons

Dude, your sons only come out gay if they were molested

>Nothing expires faster than pop culture.
Thank God for that. What goes up must come down, for better or worse.
Damn, that's pretty good. MOAR

Fucking baby boomers am I rite?

Nice enough meme weakened by the enhancement attempt on Clint; unnecessary and distracting. Aka YA BLEW IT

>marries black woman
>shills for hollywood
>shills for degenearate cultures
>shills against trump
>shills for normalcy of his gay father and gay son
no he was putting money in the hollywood "bank" so they wont out him for molesting his son.

He is in full on degerac cope at this point.

Btw, Robery De Niro's father was a fag.

He sounds legit retarded

LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL