Wtf does based even mean?

Can you define what "based" means to you?

Read it a lot and there seems to be some kind of consensus what it means.

On the other hand it is used so widely that I'm under the impression it drifts towards being a hollow phrase.

What lies at its core?

Thanx

Attached: based.png (240x160, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/e/slang/based/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's the modern 'rad'

'based and redpilled' is the 2010s version of 'rad and bodacious'

Apparently it's black slang and has something to do with free basing drugs.

Based in reality. They understand how things actually are in spite of whatever deceptions may be going on.

Based as Jow Forums uses it is pretty much synonymous to "unapologetic and thus cool"

lurk moar

this, based on Logos

Attached: pump_a_baby_into_this_beauty.jpg (1041x1506, 584K)

Its superior spelling is “baste”. You say it in reply to someone who has earned your respect by what they said or done. It stems from baste, the mixture of fat and flavour you apply to meat when roasting or grilling. This baste turns regular boring meat into something exceptional. Therefore you say “baste” to let the person know they are exceptional in their words and actions. Since the origin of baste is in cooking meat, this disqualifies all onions boys and vegans and the like who are too feeble to accept delicious exceptional meat.

Attached: 9069635B-3995-4677-B5CD-BD4D3514AA0D.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Good Morning Owen. Keep Naming the Jew friend.

It is 2019's epic winrar

Cringe

Based

It was an old /sp/ meme based on some retarded rapper that died for a couple years then had a mysterious return

based and redpilled cringe seething coping projecting shill boomer kike cuck nigger brainlet faggot retard newfag reddit liberal tranny roastie jannies leftist commie 1 post by this (((ID))) slide thread

Attached: 1532153785592.jpg (250x250, 6K)

It basically means here is a guy who, if he had a dick as long as a garden hose, would whip you across the face with his dick so hard it knocked a tooth loose and then he would call you a faggot for touching his dick.

Get fucking killed.

Legit means cool or awesome. Just slang you faggot and you must be very fucking new.

In my head its always meant someone (always right wing) who is true to their cause and then some. Someone who is willing to bring their spicy politics into an otherwise dull and vanilla backdrop of virtue signalling and misinformation.

I also like to see it used for people with right leaning views who are unaware of how baste they really are. much kek

It's a secret anti-semitic dog whistle.

Black rapper made it to.

If someone is based, they've been free basing, Google it.

He used it in songs and did an interview saying he could change the meaning to be positive for black youths.

Everyone adopted it as kind of a joke

Now it's in the lexicon

Also have you been to this site called Google? You can use it to find shit out

>baste
lol tell me this is bait. Its pronounced base-ed fuckin shuttins on here who never actually talk to people.

It's like after you cook your cocaine into crack rocks. Then it's based. It's condensed and more powerful.

Free-basing is what crack heads do, Niggers are the ones who tend towards crack. OMG.

Bitches
And
Sex
Every
Day

E MICHAEL LOW GUS

dictionary.com/e/slang/based/

Positively basted.

a fucking leaf

Based on ones own philosophies. Means the shit you said is cool because you have come up with a coherent idea that is against mainstream thinking, but makes logical sense, and is awesome. But if you're saying it just to be non-main stream that's not based, that's either cringe or edgefag stuff.

>I'm not Owen
I get that a lot due to being a Gemini with an "Infinite Personality Order" bestowed upon me by God. I am Unwise Bear. Be sure to head on over to unauthorized.tv and get your own Bear name.

Attached: aww.webm (800x1040, 730K)

rad and bodacious post

Ace of Base

Attached: based.jpg (560x347, 93K)

Its not supposed to have a deep meaning or any meaning at all, newfags.
Based god intended it to be absurd and RaNdOmMm, you give your own meanings to the word interchangeably

You can also search Google for “American Inventors” since Google is so good.

not burning coal and not supporting coal burning. not being a jew. not supporting any family member being a jew or them sucking jew dick. calling out the jew and the nigger when they behave as such

in short not being donald trump is a big step towards being based

Attached: BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL.png (600x446, 490K)

baste and deliciouspilled

Both of these. A based person is one who speaks truth regardless of the consequences.

Attached: Based.png (246x265, 5K)