You suffer in India?? No

you suffer in India?? No
you can swim in the Genji river.

Attached: img_20130115144330_b4837e05.jpg (947x635, 203K)

It's ganga you nigger faggot cocksucking kike nigger bitch mother fucker.

I sawm in ganga today and it was exquisite to say the least

Ganges you fucking street shitters.

>swimming in river they shit, dump trash and bodies in

i swam in ganga 10 years ago and still suffer every day from consumption, herpes, aides and pneumonia

this pajeet speaks the truth

My mom took me to the ghat along the Ganga for the initiation ceremony since we are warrior caste. You're supposed to wash yourself from the Ganga water, and the river around us looked somewhat clean as we couldn't make out any pollutants but even the priest there understood the filthiness of the river and told me to just take a mug and throw the water across over my head just as a symbolic ritual.

It's pretty fucked man. Especially after the 1990s when factories started to being set up.

fuck off i'm not a pajeet

obligatory racism aside, it's pretty shitty that a land with a rich history and culture is being raped and ruined by irresponsible industry

Indians are bro tier

Attached: the shitting fields.webm (640x360, 2.62M)

my favorite Genji is Minamoto no Yoshitsune, how about you

Huh.. a river made entirely of poo

Neat

Yes, take a swim in the rivers of India

Attached: 592BEF45-4A45-4DB6-AA33-7301E9FE4979.jpg (800x531, 31K)

what is it like to be warrior caste? Do you get any buffs

Attached: 2416422B-75A9-4A44-BF08-3A377ECDC207.png (1334x750, 3.09M)

The caste thing is still a thing?
What's it like?

India is probably the filthiest country and people on the planet

Attached: 2BB04455-F60D-41AD-B099-170DCEE8F32C.jpg (800x541, 61K)

Attached: 8EAC8E89-F9D6-469D-B79F-FD9096325E72.png (1334x750, 3.02M)

lmao , nice try paki shill , Indians are bro tier

Attached: morning piss.webm (720x404, 1.67M)

>going to the beach in India

Attached: C5E6470B-6B8F-4EC4-9D35-43F9CEB96485.jpg (800x599, 81K)

that photo is philosophical red pill... India is the most red pilled country in the world

that just makes the land fertile for agriculture , you paki imbecile

Gangrene River is so beautiful.

>beach
>agriculture

Is it worth a potential disease for a spiritual awakening?

More like brown pilled.

Attached: 1546854443411.png (845x844, 1.09M)

>Poo swimming in poo with other poo

i really can't get over the indians. it requires so little effort to adopt the most basic hygienic habits, and still they behave like animals. why? is it religion?

lmao , alright you shill , have fun when niggers invade Italy you bitch

>Shill
The cope is real, Poos are so dirty it's actually disgusting
Even normal Arabs shower once a day
>Inb4 pakis smell like shit
Friendly reminder that pakis are Muslim poos

your words hold no weight , mohammed ,
go blow yourself up or something

lack of IQ development towards materialism.
Indians are more spiritual ..

shitty road
clean road

..looks same from spiritual POV

This makes the common Indian man a bit lazy about keeping things too much clean compared to the materialistic western people.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Muslims are very clean pilled psychopaths

Men in india are taught by their mothers to clean smegma with feces. That's how fucking subhuman they are.

lmao , okay Rodriguez , show source or get the fuck out , you nigger mutt

Cringe

It's a self-evident truth. That's why they all stink. The combination of body odor and feces is the official state odor in in india.

Buffs depend on person. I'm not that buff but we don't cut our beard which means most men in my family have very big beards. I know how to ride a horse though.

Officially it doesn't exist. Being brahmin/kshatriya caste is a bit of a pain right now because you aren't entitled to govsrent benefits and scholarships which go to lower caste ppl, but religion wise it's a still a thing. People only marry within their caste.

Sorry poos, I'm already genji

Caste doesn’t exist in law/constitution, in fact casteist speech is actually a hate crime in India but religion doesn’t die just because a book says so. These days warrior caste people have started seeing a revival because Muslims are chimping out a lot and whenever that happens, Sikhs, Marathas, Rajputs start polishing their guns and swords and bring out their chariots, horses and (now) cars.

the dindu invasion is really explainable tho.
> aristocracies, due to superior genes, develope traditional values and national cultures, which give human life a meaning besides eating, shitting and fucking
> populace, slightly better than animals, identifies with a simplified version of that.
> nation grows
> populace grows
> populace takes over
> democracy gets established
> democracy fails to keep alive/openly rejects the preceeding culture due to inferior genes
> populace is left with nothing to fight and live for.
> hungry niggers cross the borders and nobody really gives a fuck. which would have never happened during e.g. the 17th century.

while poos being that filthy is a totally irrational fact.

the fucking genji river ahahahaha

Culturally yes, we are some variety of poo. But racially our populace show cases more affinity with the pre Aryan farmers that actually developed the valley civilization. As opposed to Indians, who are in general mostly Australoid. Excluding some fringe groups of course.

Attached: Nigger Tier Plagiarism.jpg (1024x851, 106K)

Doesn't it exist implicitly over there though? With casual racial that results in Job exclusion,ect ? It doesn't make sense either way imo, because you're all mostly Australoid now. Under the Indus.

Attached: POO.jpg (474x316, 22K)

shoo shoo paki

Attached: 800px-Buddhist_Expansion.svg.png (800x740, 212K)

If you're a lower caste it's unironically EASIER to get a job thanks to the affirmative action programs by the government.

Attached: India_Pakistan_Actual_Comparison.png (1532x1860, 455K)

Lick my chod dot head, and swallow out your miscarriage after wards.

So it exists in reverse now, is what you're saying.

Attached: 1437740719425.png (600x486, 133K)

Attached: Pakistanis.png (602x531, 631K)

Attached: pakilarp.png (1288x1232, 489K)

Pre - Aryanic ( Indus) farmers is what I claimed we're close to, you bipedal chimp. And of course we do have some swarthy, mostly Australoid, groups as a result of recent migrations. Doesn't negate what I stated though.

Attached: Indus-Valley-Priest.jpg (336x421, 28K)

>you bipedal chimp
i legit laugh at pakis with their racial delusions. need chink help to even launch a satellite in orbit.

Not a delusion though, see the pic related here:

Attached: 378-3789365_post-apu-pepe-thumbs-up.jpg (820x627, 142K)

I love how the cow looks back like "you like that, baby?"

King gerorge did it. No kidding
It depends on place to place. For example Patna ganga feels like chemicals while the ghat I visited today (eastern Bihar) was very much good

Those incursions didn't change us all that much, and again they were more so influencers rather than conquerors. After the assimilation.

Attached: Maratha_VS_Pakiland.png (456x455, 307K)

Nice beach.

Attached: beach POO.webm (1280x720, 831K)

If a foreigner swims in that river, will he die?

Benji genji ganga whatever the name of that "holy" shit sewage river is fucking disgusting
You filthy fucking heathens
Just evaporate India and the world just became 70% better place to live

>while the ghat I visited today (eastern Bihar) was very much good

Attached: 1556993167724.jpg (5655x3690, 1.77M)

Stfu diego.

Attached: ganga-ghats-post.jpg (600x300, 33K)

Shut the fuck up Argentinian scum, you day will come soon.

Attached: 1533539794354.jpg (915x609, 78K)

Indians rarely look as Caucasian as the presented actor you're show casing. Much more Australoid esk on average, and that conquest culminated with a vassal state tier influence. That wasn't substantial, and later on imploded as a result.

Attached: images.jpg (321x157, 9K)

You can misake a greek for a paki, yes

>let me tell you about your own country
>you can mistake a greek for a paki
LMFAO

Based.

Attached: POO1.gif (165x300, 3.1M)

Like fucking look at that shit
This is supposed to be the heritage site if the indian people?
Really speaks volumes of them
What day you filthy fucking faggot?
You can't even beat some goat fuckers, you Muslim rape baby dalit scum, maybe you are lucky and Pakistan disinfects your shithole with nuclear fire.
Your skin is the color of shit,shitskin

Attached: 7073A69A-BD58-467B-9F72-85648350210F(1).jpg (923x1024, 116K)

We do share a historical connection, probably is why. IRL the differences between us are usually noticeable though. Phenotypically.

Attached: Greco Bactria.jpg (500x599, 73K)

Genji river kek

Your own country is next to mine, and plenty of foreign poo to assess from anyway. So this is a non issue Patel.

Attached: 1558783730606.png (620x370, 415K)

that pic, is that true ?

As a English teacher what buffs do you get?

The problem is a kike problem as always.
The rivers are the filthiest in the world and it cannot be cleaned thanks to the gov and kikes interfering.

They fear the strength of hindu and that's why they make the holy rivers into disgusting messes to block the spiritual paths.

India will be a superpower once they clean their rivers.

Attached: 1558575588147.jpg (396x598, 196K)

>w-we pakis are g-greek
HOLY SHIT.
reminded me of another paki shill a few months back

Attached: 1555753530767.png (1200x1054, 1.24M)

>Phenotypically

Paki-bro pls, you probably could set up a tavern in Piraeus tomorrow and blend in

rate my indian gfs dna lol

Attached: mdna.png (971x610, 33K)

Attached: 1560041347365.webm (480x480, 1.24M)

how do you greeks feel about pakis saying they can pass as you lmfao

me in the pic

I never claimed we're mostly Greek or anything related that'd warrant the aforementioned title , just acknowledged some of their influences on us is all. Pic related.

Doubt it.

Attached: Encephalopathy.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Ed March is gthe fucking man.

Attached: POO to THE LOO.webm (450x360, 1.89M)

Serbia user, did you not see the hissy fit India got in with Pakistan?
The paks shot a mig down, India claims to have shot down a f-16 but never showed proof

Dude they shot down thier own helicopter, sunk thier submarine by leaving the hatch open and they have 5 different standard issue rifles and 3 of them use completely different ammo

Every aspect of India is shitty, go look at their death box shit tanks if you want more proof

Attached: 1559127074683.jpg (800x533, 214K)

protip: the other european memeflag is also a paki

what an absolute unit

rate her plz as someone whos' actually greek cypriot...no, you cannot pass for one of us. however a lot of greeks in general look like north africans or arabians. if you see a white greek hes probably a balkan or a freak like me.

Attached: dna3eutest.png (968x609, 44K)

At least he's half white beaner shitalian. You'll never be white.
They can though.

>holy river
>cant stop shitting in it.

pretty based if you're a scat fetishist tbqh.

>South Indian

Most of that is Abbo, and it's ironic considering you're in OZ as well. Pic related.

Attached: Fucking Monkey.jpg (1920x1920, 2.24M)

ye she has partial abo look to her but not completely. shes the only indian ive met personally (save a few completely white looking north indians), who has pink lips and pink gums. in winter her skin goes almost white but in summer shes quite brown.

short little 154cm poojeeta gf.

:)

Pajeet i ...

It looks clean/well fed, unlike anything else there

that makes me hungry.

If you say so, personally wouldn't breed with a half blooded Australoid midget unless I needed to fyi. But that's your life fren, so my opinion doesn't apply.

Attached: Australoid - Caucascoid .jpg (320x240, 40K)

Got real silent after the paki vs shindia post didn't you?
Get flushed turdesh

I want to import a dozen cows to for this lad to breed his superior genes.

mass redpill by a Baloch BVLL on N*rth Indians and Punjabi P*kistanis (who form the majority)

Paki """BVLL""" on suicide watch.

Attached: qk7pdqp7l27z.jpg (1124x1729, 342K)

>muh skirmishes
kys Argentinian. We're literally starving Pakistan by cutting them off to the point they've been reduced to sucking Chinese dick.

Nobody gives a fuck, just please stay in your poo filled hell hole.