How long until Asian men RISE UP and implement some sort of Final Solution to the "Noodlewhore Problem"?

How long until Asian men RISE UP and implement some sort of Final Solution to the "Noodlewhore Problem"?

White women are bad but Asian women really seem to take the race traitor thing to an entirely new level.

Attached: t0udmeb0k7331.jpg (640x835, 81K)

Maybe Asians as a race shouldn't exist, just Hapas. Asian men really are ugly and useless so its better to euthanize them and breed out the Asian women until they stop producing chink looking sons.

I guess it's up to Asians to decide that

Here's what i don't get about these race traitors, if they hate their own men so much, what do they do if they have a son? Why would i knock up one of these bitches knowing that she's going to give me a son that will have to put up with all this bullshit?

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-05-23-05-24.png (1013x1418, 2.18M)

Attached: 1558587822714.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

How ez mode is it to get an Asian gf if I'm white?

How many other whites are in the vicinity?
What is their level of attractiveness compared to yours?

Beginner lvl basically. If you're even slightly above 2/10 you can easily get 6/10s

Asians confirmed for beta bug men.

Kek, can you give me a link to that vid?

The reason why we have so many good japanese and asian tech companies in general is beause men there have realised that godhood can only be achieved by the elimination of females from the society. Those men are giving it their all towards betterment of society

>women
>any type of foresight
if a woman has a son she doesnt want she just abuses him until either he kills her, himself, or leaves

because tiny submissive pussy, user

REMINDER THAT "MUH ASIAN WAIFU" IS A JEWISH MEME.

asian programmers are garbage, just look at the toyota source code scandal

I use to work retail for a number of years and I saw so much squabbling between asian men and women.
They'd openly fight in public worse than anyone.

Stories?

Just imagine having the balls of being a kamikaze for your country and future géneration for..

Lil low iq thot like this who call you coward not even a century after.

The worst ones were the Asian daughters that had grown up in American.
I saw a roastie daughter with her college sweatshirt berate her dad for over an hour because he didn't want to buy her the most expensive cell phone.
All while the mom did nothing and went along with it.
My dad would have strangled me and my mom would have held me down for him to do it.

I see a lot of asian exchange students on my campus and they tend to hang on to their women well. The asian girls who are exposed to the "trendy" parts of asian culture seem to still go for Asian guys. Typically more americanized asian girls are the ones that like whites

Sorry my friend, asian tech will always be superior to american tech. I can agree withthe programming part, but the hardware is what I am talking about. American industry never takes risks. Thisis why samsung released the first foldable screen phone, this is why a 30 year old japan made car still shits down the throat of a ford.
Sorry, but at least admit it. This is not about anyone's superiority, I can admit that depite asian countries and mostly china eclipsing the smartphone market apple still holds a respectable share. This is me correlating the nature of women in a given society and its effects on males working in tech.
This is a classic nerds in a school kind of situation, where the not chad kids form their own clique, usually ignoring the girls and doing their own shit.

yep. classy asian girls are with asian guys. slutty degenerates are with white guys.

your post comes from a nigger account. twitter isnt even popular. a few hundred million accounts. more people live in america than use twitter. the united states and europe use twitter. not even a sizable number of people do when you consider america 300 mil people + all of europes population about 700 mil people

they have no real representation in east asia and australia and canadia have asians but i doubt many use twitter since its so popular in america but has less than 300 mil accounts

The only Asians butthurt about those statements are those living in Foreign lands. Native Asians don't actually give a shit. From my experience

because those girls are hideous rave thots.

Most Asian girls who go for white guys have some kind of daddy issues. Even if their father was around, he would be overly strict or emotionally distant. Also, the most beautiful Asian women (models etc) tend to stick to their own race. By dating a white guy, an Asian girl is "betraying" the men in her local community. They will only do this if they have some kind of daddy issues.

t. white guy who lived in East Asia

Cope.

Attached: 1486861497720.jpg (630x449, 16K)

I'm not even Asian retard. I'm just telling you what I see on my campus

Hmm, the girls aren't nessecarily slutty. I know one slutty girl who prefers asian guys and one nice girl that likes white guys. It's a mixed bag really

Incels on this board can’t even understand asian women are the exact same.

Why put quotes around “betraying” there. She is betraying them. They’re not called race-traitors for no reason.

What I see is Asian “men” being pissed sjw incels

i gotta say, i'm already pitying the one white bastard who'll wife this uppity twitter thot.

If Asian men are so angry about their low social status, then you're perfectly free to fucking go home. Theres plenty of Asian women that never dated white guys there so fuck off.

Where I live all the men are faggy SJWs desu

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (980x599, 107K)

Attached: 87det2ir92231.jpg (363x766, 39K)

Bug men need to fucking reign in their cumdumpster women. I know I’m fucking ugly but having these stupid yellow cunts being all over me makes it even worse, they always go for the lowest hanging fruit.

WMAF need to be purged along with all niggers, kikes and bugs in this country.-

Attached: C72E91FA-6F89-40B7-95BA-89336EE5B819.jpg (739x415, 58K)

Chink boi.

This. Chinks need to fuck off

Fuck off, bug men can get the bullet too.

Man it sucks being Asian but I've already accepted the high chance I'll be single for the rest of my life.
My dream is riding across all the states in the US on a motorcycle anyway.

Attached: 69373053_p0.jpg (879x1090, 121K)

>asian exchange students on my campus and they tend to hang on to their women well
some asian exchange students want to try the local guys and have some exoticness for a year, but for many, more homely, asian students the study abroad time is actually time to find a husband. they get to have a relationship away from either set of parents, get to fuck and the women get vicarious use of the guys money, meaning they have 'extra' funds than what their parents gave them. this means they can have a better experience as a foreign student because while the parents might have given them $30k for tuition and $20k for living expenses, they didn't give them too much money. asian guys have to buy the pussy pass, so spending money on a girlfriend is much more accepted than in a White-white relationship. then when they go back to their country, the girl can decide whether to marry or not because a foreign student is generally always going to marry another foreign student back in their home country.

Judging by OPs picture, and many others like it, I think it's safe to say Asians are already making that decision for themselves. The men just don't like what the woman decided on.

Attached: disgood.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

>My dream is riding across all the states in the US on a motorcycle anyway.
My Dad did this, and wound up married to my mom settled down in a state he knew hardly anything about prior to driving there on the back of a hog.
GL
Work a couple years, and save up every penny you can, and you can be out on the road in your early to mid 20's.

SDFGHJKL?

White men and Asian women are just meant to marry and have babies. It's that simple. If Asian men don't like it, they should stay in Asia.

Attached: 1555334644937.jpg (1024x526, 73K)

Roastie cope

Attached: 1559389183186.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

how does this happen?

If they agreed to have 3 more kids together this is a sustainable model.

It already exists just back in Asia, so you know what that means!

Attached: 1560032732312.png (1244x1155, 296K)