Why do most white women have absolutely no issue with racemixing with non whites...

Why do most white women have absolutely no issue with racemixing with non whites? Why don’t they have an in group preference when it comes to dating? You never hear a white girl say she won’t date a race of non whites ever

Attached: B407C733-7EEA-4FF5-AF20-2942DBC1E20C.jpg (959x958, 56K)

JEWS

is this a tranny?

Attached: 550x674_CBC.jpg (550x674, 98K)

Attached: 550x625_8D1.jpg (550x625, 69K)

“ I’llnever date a asian guy”

“ I’m not that into black guys “
“ Indian guys are creepy why do they keep sending me messages on Facebook”

Yeah I hear it all the time

Unironcially My cousin got married to a non white women guess who complained the most ?

wrong, where I live, it's white men with asians who are the race mixers. I date sandniggers cause white guys here are shit

Attached: abb4.png (603x627, 773K)

I was forced to read the book 'Brothel' in college by a feminist professor, lmao. When a John walks through the door it rings a bell and all available girls line up. Written by a Harvard graduate student who lived there for a year (lol) she writes that the girls are free to choose not to fuck any John, and lots of girls would not service blacks. So there's a white pill for you. But then a doom pill because they're all whores.

Attached: whores.jpg (335x499, 32K)

>tfw black

Yes they do you closeted faggot the VAST majority want NOTHING to do with us

Go outside

Attached: A44F9504-76C2-4C77-9162-B793B767CA08.jpg (918x597, 56K)

>it's white men with asians who are the race mixers
>I date sandniggers cause white guys here are shit
KYS leaf

Fuck of roastie.

Women have no race.
While I'm at it, they have no souls either.

Women are simply egg carrying incubators.

Most white girls only date other whites. They just don’t say it bc it would be considered racist for them to say it. The ones that do, are just over the top letting everyone know.

>I hate racemixers so i racemix

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

they are shit. I won't touch a guy with tattoos, who has kids, has slept with blacks/asians, is obese, supports cuckery or is below 5'8

wrong, I'm just stating the majority are white men and our selection is poor here. in the end, i'm saving my virginity for a european once I'm ready to leave canada

Why is it always leaf faggots who leave the most abhorrent posts?

>I date sandniggers
>t. ahmedcel

your list isn't long enough

A lot of them do actually. You have no idea what you are talking about.

most women overwhelmingly want a white man. I only know one girl who was interested in niggers, but she changed her mind and avoids them now.

Wrong

Statistically they prefer white guys above all else.

The issue is that they are driven to fit in and so pretend that they are open to all races... Even though they are not.

Honestly though, who in God's name in this!

True. But most white girls will fuck bbc

Why can’t black guys realize they are just using them? Modern slavery tbqf

That's a kike.

iirc she got a colostomy

But where is it better?

Girls here hate niggers and muslims

What was the feminist take on it?

they do, they're shamed to admit it, they take advantage of the situation

then once it's too late they realise they've lied to themselves to follow the lies of others

it's not my fault the white men here are poor quality (slept with asians/blacks, manwhores, already have kids, tattoos, obese, cucks). i don't have sex with sandniggers anyway

Attached: a16.png (462x304, 323K)

Ok now I’m curious ... which part of Canada is this ?

Why not go to Africa and have your pick?

definitely not southern Ontario, I think eastern Europeans are generally better

southern Ontario, GTA/Waterloo/Hamilton