POLAND PRIDE PARADE

Actual pic from Poland Pride 2019

arkansasonline.com/news/2019/jun/09/poland-gay-pride-parade-draws-thousands/

Attached: D4631A5C-6585-4DB9-84DD-1C25C57F8851.png (750x1334, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewish.pl/pl/2019/06/08/blok-zydowski-na-paradzie-rownosci/
timesofisrael.com/writers/vanessa-gera/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me

Attached: 1551845509674.jpg (960x942, 118K)

Based OP euro negroe

I saw at least 2 guys in kippahs.

More photos

jewish.pl/pl/2019/06/08/blok-zydowski-na-paradzie-rownosci/

Polak= kike rape baby= queer
>Historically

OY

FUCKING

VEY

Attached: 1535961569571.png (949x531, 263K)

>Poland is bas-

Oh.

Checked and confirmed

Attached: 15653282862.jpg (474x729, 39K)

Shut the fuck up you muslim piece of shit. Poland is light years above you, cuck.

>Poland is based
we need to stop this meme. Also nuke Warsaw and Gdansk.

Howdy, Iqbal.

>Not nuking Poznań
Yikes

Attached: poznan eu.png (1180x360, 42K)

Half of the faggots at this parade were imported from Germany

Yup. We had a parade two days ago... half the fags were foreigners.

what im looking at?

Gdańsk had the biggest amount of votes for KE and they elected the tomb hyena Magdalena Adamowicz to EP just because of her proffession - a widow

People there are so retarded this is beyond my understanding

The results of the EU Elections in the city of Poznań, center-left and leftists got 67% of the vote there, the most out of any major city

70% of the city supports globohomo soros funded political parties

Attached: 1559390492046.jpg (1074x1128, 279K)

>tfw your hometown is more redpilled

Attached: bialystok eu.png (1161x357, 42K)

Same here. It’s mostly the jew scum literally hoping to get beat up so they could scream anti-semitism pay me shekles goy. Jews are still considered subhumans here and it won’t change anytime soon.

>nuke all European capitals
Israel might not be that bad desu

Attached: israeli_professor_says_we_could_destroy_all_european_capitals.jpg (440x720, 177K)

When Lublin had a parade (it's a large city in eastern Poland), they shipped like a thousand fags from Germany. Fundacja Batorego (a Soros front) paid for their traveling expenses

Most fags here were Germans as well... really makes me think. One of our minsters called them gay tourists kek,

How can this be happening? Jow Forums told me Poland was a based Fascist Ethnostate?

In Belgrade every year they gather up whole Balkan gay population and still half of them are str8 ppl that are friends/relatives of the few actual gays.

Attention whores supreme... I hate them so much

Same here.

Yeah I recently noticed the same.. In every major event, be it political or entertainment, there's always some guy swingning israels flag and it is always in the money shot of the camera and it's in most cases the only flag they show.. It's almost as if someone or something... is trying to influence others..

the absolute state

(((Vanessa Gera)))
timesofisrael.com/writers/vanessa-gera/
every Arkansan needs to read j*wish propaganda about Poland with their morning eggs and coffe

Your point?