Redpill me on the Holocaust. What really happened? Where did all the Jews go to if they didn't kill them?

Redpill me on the Holocaust. What really happened? Where did all the Jews go to if they didn't kill them?

Attached: CR_Plat_25.png (450x450, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

die-namen-der-nummern.de/index.php/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

USA and Israel

it's a census

WHY DO THE JEWS DENY THE ATLANTEAN GENOCIDE?

POSEIDON REPARATIONS NOW

Attached: ADL Logo.png (871x555, 54K)

> Where did all the Jews go to if they didn't kill them?
America

>what really happened
A few hundred thousand died of disease and starvation in POW camps towards the end of the war, some smaller but significant number got massacred across the Eastern front.

>where did they go
Israel, the USA, Europe. Ever wonder why Jews decided to stick around in Germany after they were supposedly put in extermination camps?

Attached: 29979D35-E3E9-47CF-B7B4-45818EC5466B.png (500x651, 93K)

>Where did all the Jews go to if they didn't kill them?

USA you stupid fuck

>Ever wonder why Jews decided to stick around in Germany after they were supposedly put in extermination camps?

to serve in the armed forces?

It's pronounced the 'Ha-ha-caust'

>everything posted on this website is satire

proof?

oh you have none

false reply discarded

>A few million thousand died of disease and starvation in POW camps right through the entire course of the war, but it accelerated in the last few months, some smaller but significant number (about a million or so)got massacred across the Eastern front. The rest were killed in extermination camps.

fixed that for you

evidence? None that does not stink of your ass, from which you just pulled it.

fuck off

Attached: 1949 census data.jpg (3960x3060, 3.67M)

Oh sweetie, that's just a fake picture.

Jews are dick-chopping cult and they took over america

palestine

Attached: american_uzi.jpg (443x500, 56K)

Now listen darling little lambfucker, that is data backed up by every subsequent census.

so fuck off with your no evidence fake shit.

Attached: european jewish numbers.png (553x752, 173K)

>a frog
>a liar
oh look, both!
Not a single jew was gassed
kys

>e-every census
you mean every census that was already under the control of the department of defense?
the 6M is a joke and if you compare the censuses the British encyclopedia and the Jewish encyclopedia they will differ by large numbers, because there is no proper census. these numbers are taken from someone's asshole.

oh look a moron and a dutchman. big surprise.

you mean that every census in th world since 1945 has been controlled by "the department of defense"? worldwide? A grand conspiracy? that is some theory you have there.

(don't suck your hat - aluminium may cause Alzheimer's and you need the few braincells you have still got)

I don't suppose you ahev read IBM and the holocaust by Edwin Black, but you really should.

>Not a single jew was gassed
die-namen-der-nummern.de/index.php/en/

Attached: A7ED31D5-593D-4429-8151-BF330DC07ABE.jpg (608x591, 194K)

over 11 million jews lived in pre war europe, if you include russia.

so your graphic is wrong. Auschwitz never supposedly burned 25,000 a day and modern crematoria can burn thirteen bodies to ash in an hour... if you put them all in one oven (hurikan 1000)
the mass graves have been found - again your graphic is stating a plain lie.
and the vast minority of deaths in the camps were in the last few months - again a plain lie. also piles of human ash were found at Madjanek, and huge pits full of it at several camps including Treblinka, Sobibor and Belzec.

your graphic is simply full of falsehoods, all of them easily fact checked.

how retarded do you have to be to believe that shit?

Most of the Jews in soviet territories were shipped east by train before the Nazis arrived.

I just took it from Jow Forums, it’s not mine

Attached: BAB929C1-72D0-446F-9E6E-2B2B6784DFDE.jpg (820x586, 150K)

> I took it, but i do not own it

>I reposted it but it isn't my post
>I posted it but I do not agree with any of the false claims in it, or think that by posting it it looks like I am supporting those claims, or making those claims.

fuck off.

and you have proof of that? (no you don't, you are just making shit up - prove me wrong)

so all the Einsatzgruppen reports (hundreds of them) about shooting jews in the Ukraine crimea, latvia, etc... they made that up for a laugh?

In B4 graphic of reports of jews being moved from Moscow to Tashkent...

not even just fix the one before muh holocaust and the one after that
compare the population increase in Europe with the encyclopedia brittanica, during early 20th century the Jewish population increased much much more than the whites, and then the holocaust happened and suddenly they were all at the same levels again
strange
especially since during the 19th century whites and jews had the same birth rates
it's not a grand conspiracy, all it needs are a few documents and a bunch of statistically missing people
you've only posted some totally trustworthy and totally not made by a kike numbers which accidentally show a perfect decrease of muh magical 6 million
lmao

>meanwhile people are saying they were gassed a dozen times, or weren't gassed because the chamber was full
lmao

>(((hundreds of them)))
no there aren't.

Just watch american shows, every single fucking jewish has or is "holocaust" survivor. That only means it's either fake or they all left to america

It's important to remember the Holocasut rerfers to just the program that the Germans commited. At the same time period the Polish were also using concentration camps to massacre Jews, we are only just starting to find out the actual death count from the Polish concentration camps.

Attached: 1558812727589.jpg (868x2664, 1.46M)

GOYEM! YOU HAVE OVERPLAYED YOUR HAND, I SUMMON THEE FRENCH JEW WHO WILL APPEAR TO FIGHT ALL HOLOHOAX THREADS!

Attached: 3A5EF2E0-46D9-4754-AC78-BB39F8EF1314.jpg (990x638, 144K)

I still never understood why he would be wearing tefillin while using the computer :L

Attached: 1560025144450.jpg (1000x828, 69K)