twitter.com/AnonBabble

"is

I think it’s Wadu Hek.

idk, youtube has deleted all my memories of him

Louis Cachet

King of making Christcucks cry

no idea

Attached: varg.jpg (474x355, 16K)

Does he have a Youtube channel I could watch?

No, but there is a new youtube channel that is very similar to his, but I'm not sure who this new guy is

youtube.com/channel/UCt9FkOndvcBQsGCc3F3K8ew

Christian Bale

Varg "killing a fellow white is right" vikernes

Kristian Larp Vikernes.

That’s him.

Bendthatdick Cuminbitch

A trad pagan that was building a massive family, living off the land and raising them in the old ways.

You see the Christians couldn't have this, so they took him down.

Attached: 1559760494565.jpg (534x356, 55K)

No it isn't, Varg has been banned

Attached: 1559845903403.jpg (515x515, 58K)

He strikes me as a woodsy type fella.
That's just probably the background tho.

Attached: butters.png (256x256, 24K)

The most wise man that Ever lived

>euronymous
>white

Attached: varg-Euronymous.jpg (699x366, 64K)

commies aren't white, same goes for kikes

One question. Who is physically closer to europe...? Mutts.

Some faggot that worships a placenta because his (literally) retarded wife told him to.

Attached: IMG_20190609_214203.jpg (1836x1686, 1M)

Unironically one of the greatest European minds we’ve seen. He’s one of the only people who continually speak out against the abrahamic menace and how it’s the root of all of Europe’s problems.

He looks like a french musceteer.

Anyone who hates on Varg is a subhuman mutt

What am i supposed to look at? Looks white to me

A fucking nobody

His wife posted a link to that channel saying it was him. Look at her recent videos.

He was a musician who played in the beatles

Why does he shit on pure white TGO and STJ all the time then? As i see it half of his viewers are brazilians, indians and other subhumans

Not sure if you're getting the joke or not, or if you're being autistic for a laugh

TGO promotes christianity

>TGO promotes christianity
Is there something wrong with that, user?

STJ is just some useless consumerist fag bouncing from one dindu country to another via jet plane, trying to make a career out of reading Wikipedia in a posh voice, e-begging and saying "INDO YOH ROH PEEYUN" over and over. He also claims to be pagan while marrying in a christcuck church.
Also wtf are his tattoos, he looks like some ex-druggie.

TGO bangs dudes, pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

Not if you're a Middle Eastern cuck.

Attached: cuckstianity.jpg (598x1354, 279K)

Kristian Vikernes a musician, a murder, a LARPer. He lives like a gypsy in France with his autistic wife.

A Paganeet LARP'er who caused more division among whites than any kike could've ever done

So?

Yes, christianity is the embodiment of subhumanity

I wonder if that's because of just varg and a few pagan threads and memes

Or because of 50 trillion fucking threads a day made by Christians from the 2016 boomer influx who cry about him being a LARPer

uhhh

Attached: 1499877425463.jpg (960x720, 81K)

Canaan was inhabited by Caucasian Tribes which were the Ancient Hebrews, whom were a mix of Nordish and Med. in appearance and race, the Holy Bible describes all of the descendants of ADAM as redheads, blondes, and brunettes. If they were non-white then why are they described as Europeans in the Holy Bible?

>Professor R. B. Dixon mentions that in the period of 2500 BC-1500 BC the population of Palestine consisted primarily of 'Mediterranean' and 'Caspian' peoples

-(Dixon, R.B. (1923) Racial History of Man. NY & London, p. 172).

Who is this?

Wow Scott Adams really got old.

a mossad psy-ops agent

i dont remember

Attached: alzheimer man.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

>I wonder if that's because of just varg and a few pagan threads and memes
You mean /leftycuck/ shills and kikes creating anti-Christian threads 24/7 on Jow Forums everyday all day?

>Or because of 50 trillion fucking threads a day made by Christians from the 2016 boomer influx who cry about him being a LARPer
There were Christchad threads already in Jow Forums before 2016 fucking retard, this was a Christian board before the influx of MIGApede Civnatcucks who came and flooded the place when Trump won.
Pagancucks have never ever been the majority here, and most of you faggots are kike shills or communists LARP'ing as Pagans to push d&c tactics on Jow Forums, I've already exposed many of you faggots.

Attached: pagancucksexposed.jpg (1116x1323, 452K)

There's shitloads of nogs in Europe right now. Is that relevant? You must have got some recessive IQ disorders.

>You mean /leftycuck/ shills and kikes creating anti-Christian threads 24/7 on Jow Forums everyday all day?
Yes, that's true. The opposite is also true. There's been COUNTLESS varg threads just today about how he is a LARPer, the same old "pagans drink cum", etc. The D&C isn't coming from Varg's fucking youtube channel and a couple of pagan threads you outrageous spastic. You know who is behind the anti-christian thread spam as a whole, and you know it isn't a group of vargtards.

Reminder: an army of well funded, well organized jew shills patrol the internet in effort to shut down any counter-jew discussion and to promote the globalist anti-white jew agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=8XnQN9Jjh2Q

act-il.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=tYleadaZ8vM
>ACT.IL shill recruitment video

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

fortune.com/2016/09/12/facebook-google-israel-social-media/
archive.is/HpArO
>Why Facebook and Google Are Complying With Israel to Delete Certain Content

archive.is/sMsxH
>Israel’s Online Shadow Operations
>Numerous well funded, organized projects by and for Israel work to flood social media with pro-Israel propaganda, while blocking facts Israel dislikes. The projects utilize Israeli soldiers, students, American teens and others, and range from infiltrating Wikipedia, Reddit and Jow Forums to influencing YouTube. Some operate out of Jewish Community Centers in the U.S.

archive.is/bdyTW
>Israel launches secret squad to challenge negative image & boycott campaign

youtube.com/watch?v=Vqhi16iikxk
>"Israel's Internet Censorship War - If Americans Knew"

youtube.com/watch?v=ceCOhdgRBoc
>"The Lobby P1: Young Friends of Israel – Al Jazeera Investigations"

youtube.com/watch?v=TY7rNXmKjko
>"JIDF Editing on Wikipedia"

youtube.com/watch?v=2zbcEcSYcS8
>Israeli American Council shill recruitment video

youtube.com/watch?v=D2cNvncfCtk
>"Tony Martin IHR Conference Tactics of Organized Jewry in Suppressing Free Speech"

youtube.com/watch?v=XNWF9CeoZdE
>"Defamation" – Documentary about how acusations of anti-semitism are used as a JIDF tool to silence goyim who criticize anything related to jews

Attached: jidf anon.png (1030x353, 190K)

Howd you get my picture

There was a movie about his childhood, it's called Mayhem.

A placenta-fetishist who burned churches yet left synagogues and mosques untouched

Attached: 1497124755904.jpg (720x539, 55K)

>. There's been COUNTLESS varg threads just today about how he is a LARPer, the same old "pagans drink cum", etc.

Christians are fighting back due to the massive anti-Christian threads that get spammed on Jow Forums every fucking day. You cannot sit there and tell me that Christians make anti-pagan posts 24/7 on Jow Forums, this is a fucking lie.
The most that Christians do is just make their threads to talk about their faith and that's it, then the Christian threads get flooded by pagan shills who derail the threads by spamming their pastebin pastas and re-used memes until the mana bread reaches bump limit and gets archived.

>The D&C isn't coming from Varg's fucking youtube channel and a couple of pagan threads you outrageous spastic. You know who is behind the anti-christian thread spam as a whole, and you know it isn't a group of vargtards.
the uptick in anti-christian mana breads started when the Cathedral of Norte Dame burned. Pagans even stated that they would push out all Christians from Jow Forums by the end of june or july, i know there's a screencap of this but i never got the chance to save it, maybe some other anons saved it.

Why can't you pagans just leave us the fuck alone and then we'll leave you alone?
We will never agree and neither side will get along.

The churches are the reason the mosques and synagogues are there in the first place

I wonder how many of the Varg critics have brown eyes?

wotan worshiper

>then the Christian threads get flooded by pagan shills who derail the threads by spamming their pastebin pastas and re-used memes until the mana bread reaches bump limit and gets archived.
Again, the exact opposite is true too. It's not the Pagans. You know "who" it is.

>Why can't you pagans just leave us the fuck alone and then we'll leave you alone?
Not a pagan, just reminding you that blaming varg and pagans for D&C, is in fact D&C in itself.

Shitskins really hate other shitskins.
t. Shitskin

Savior of the nordic race kek

Also his music lyrics go ree ree ree

YouTube deleted him,
He has a bitchute tho
bitchute.com/channel/thuleanperspective/

some coping metalhead

user, you have to understand that the current "pagan" movement on Jow Forums is not an organic thing with genuine individuals. It is just the newest deception by IDF/Mossad/ADL/SPLC, who began to crack down harder on the Christian influence pouring out of Jow Forums since they became more active here during the elections. They've moved on from posting models in IDF uniforms to encourage support of Israel long ago.

You won't ever reach a mutual understanding with "pagans" because they aren't interested in that. It is just Jews with proxies, using the flimsy pagan mask to cause unrest, while deflecting attention from themselves.

If you want to do your part in disrupting them when they start to invade a thread at the mention of Christianity, if you absolutely must respond to a "pagan" poster, make sure you always post a video highlighting the dangers of Judaism in your reply. You'll notice these posters will not ever post information condemning Judaism, for the obvious reasons. Arguing with them about nonsense is what they want.

bitchute.com/video/XKMTIzV9XZKm/

Attached: Bibsi.jpg (2947x1657, 427K)

Youre retarded

>raising them in the old ways
Why hasnt he sent them into a bear cave?

Thats really nice of you to spell it out for him like that. Youre a good person

Vargiee

Attached: Damn right.jpg (384x348, 17K)

old sage of the west who failed to innovate and died out like Blockbuster video

So there are no real pagans on Jow Forums, it's all kikes is what you're saying ?

>Not a pagan, just reminding you that blaming varg and pagans for D&C, is in fact D&C in itself.
What are you?

Just some white Nigger on welfare

You mean christians won for the second time in history against bagans?

Their entire lives are in a "bear cave". These sons and daughters will go out and conquer the world one day.

Attached: combat.png (1371x733, 1.71M)

thanks lad, I knew these were kike shills all along

"Hey, whats up it's me, it's ya boy"

So you admit the first "win" was also by subversion?

Attached: 1505920614464.jpg (850x400, 78K)

Let's find out.

Ebba akbar

Attached: 1559827775583.png (259x224, 37K)

>implying Easter Worshippers win on YouTube

The power of the ban compels you too bro. Besides, 2019 isn't even remotely close enough to your year to be bragging.

Attached: notre-dame-on-fire.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

Varg has done more for the nordic race than anyone in recent history. He is easily the greatest European of the 21st century. Heil Odin! Heil Varg Vikernes!

This. Whenever someone insults Christianity, you can be 100% sure he's a jew or crypto jew.

> seething
stay mad paganeet

kek

Fuck off christkike

Who's that? Why, that's ol' Stabby McBurnychurch