Sic semper tyrannus, faggots...

Sic semper tyrannus, faggots. You yankee polesmokers love tyranical big government and are the reason the USA is going to be a minority white nation. And I love that you white yankee faggots are going to die in floods of spics and niggers, all enacted by your gay "muh all men are created equal" retardation

Attached: Euro vs amerilard.jpg (1781x822, 201K)

Attached: 1559417117378.png (600x450, 414K)

Prove me wrong then.
You claim to be free, but have more laws than a despotic chinese shithole town and you follow all of them religiously.
Europe has laws of which all are broken with vicious cruelty.

Attached: euroworld.jpg (1024x464, 75K)

You have been exposed to the feed water

Attached: 1559412980703.jpg (640x640, 61K)

Are we just insulting each other?

Attached: mutt angry.png (686x798, 33K)

Big difference, your invaders rape and take your women. They riot too and aren't scared of Eurocuckold men like yourself. Our invaders aren't as bold, they're more cowardly will be easier to remove when the time comes.

You probably touched the graphite that isnt there... For fuck's sake...

Attached: rice-media-HBO-game-of-thrones-watch-Chernobyl-9-1024x535.jpg (1024x535, 39K)

>Hah you white people are going to be bred out in America
>Oh no, I'm being bred out in my own country in Europe!

Attached: 1559066099034.jpg (990x682, 346K)

Not wrong. We American citizens had our rights eroded over many decades. Nothing more than tax cattle now. Just look at family courts, the parking enforcement racket, pointless wars, and mass surveillance as examples.

Attached: 1535756585430.png (4096x2304, 794K)

Yes, we know. That's why we come to this board.

Your meme is shit though. Only a handful of cucked states but mag restrictions and you don't need a license to own a firearms. Also, true right wing gun owners tend to own a lot of illegal shit. I had a neighbor who owned two LAW rocket launchers that he somehow smuggled home from the first Gulf War among God knows what else. Many people in rural areas own illegally modified full autos that they don't tell anyone about.

Your invaders are you.
Remember 56%

Attached: mutt black.png (388x404, 32K)

kek
and true.

euro only jews get weapons

America
everyone ha 1000 weapons doesn't know they are ruled by the jews

>Get
Communist.
Big euro cock takes what he wants.

Attached: mutt blinker.png (808x506, 153K)

lol pussy. Don't you dumb asses remember? You lost your gun rights a while back. All you can use for weapons are bats and whip sticks. Pathetic.

Attached: Netherlands.png (1713x1145, 2.61M)

100%

Attached: 5D6B3D48-BC7C-4077-9BB5-7346DF0A3FC1.jpg (721x388, 54K)

We had slavery of blacks for over Alf of our existance, kys tard

Your parents are tax cattle. You're the fly on their shit.

Baste.

Didn't a 17 yr old white girl legally get euthanized in your country because she had been gangraped by a pack of niggers?

Definition of mutt.

>laws
Nobody in europe upheld a single law in entire history.
And i'm not dutch.

>i'm not dutch.
We all know you are Turkish Amir.

can someone post the degenerates from DPR

Great thread

>you yanks love big government
>you yanks are delusional and paranoid about your big government

Which is it? Last I checked, people still can’t grasp why we have half a billion guns in private hands.

Both.
You will hand over your guns as soon as the government "lawfully" demands for it. America is a nation of pussies.

Attached: america 3rd world.png (470x425, 105K)

How fucked is my IQ?

Attached: Somali Jew.png (1733x1203, 414K)

>You yankee polesmokers love tyranical big government
>flag
Top kek.

>OhNoThatSucks.png