Never forget

Attached: 34879950-6AF1-409A-ABD4-B8F31AA41B1F.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Nice

Don't care if he's a draft dodger. I care that he's a fucking war criminal. If he dodged the draft because he knew the wars were bullshit, and ended the wars after taking office, I'd actually have a fuckton of respect for him.

Cool, now do Clinton, Bernie, Biden, and Obama (just for fun!)

Trump never made propaganda for the enemy and never gave information to them either. Songbird McCain is a traitor rotting in Hell

>oy vey why wont the americans die in israels wars

Attached: 1426089929423.gif (255x228, 2.2M)

Just shows that even members of the military can be traitors, and a person DOESN'T need to be in the military to love his country.

cope some moar

Attached: she's just like us.jpg (900x1200, 448K)

>Never forget
the fact that John McCain is responsible for 143 dead sailors on the Forrestal plus untold compromised operations. Songbird is not a hero.
Amazing that Mueller was able to pull away from John Kerry's dick long enough to rank up.

John McCain a product of nepotism

ya, and he's the only one to become president. What's your point?

I am not familiar with US medals. Which one of those is awarded for setting an aircraft carrier on fire? Which one of those is awarded for aiding an enemy?

>being proud of fighting in isreal's goy wars

Attached: 1539932519685.jpg (313x305, 18K)

He was never drafted in the first place. Can’t dodge a draft that you weren’t selected for.

This.

Fuck off shill thread don't forget to call me a r*dditor.

BASED.

>gassing brown people is based
wtf i love liberals now

MIGA!

Attached: 1551504667662.jpg (382x497, 68K)

I'd dodge the draft, too. No way I'm dying for the feds' fuck-ups.

I don't even like Trump that much, and I couldn't give two shits about him dodging the draft. It's downright smart to not fight on the front-lines for Israel.

Attached: 1558617142191.jpg (800x450, 41K)

>she's a loser

>good goy medals

>McCain, warhero
You must have huffed air freshener during teenage years.

Fun fact about that worthless sack of shit.
When he was a POW, he pissed the Viet Cong guards off so much with his arrogant attitude, that he and other POWs suffered mistreatment that was far more worse than before.

Notice how the left only gives a shit about right wing, normal people values when they want to tear them down and put in place their backwards sexual freak bullshit.

>your presidential winner isn't a military service member
>fuck the military, they're right wing and teach highschool grads to be criminal psychos

>jesus was brownish, and he wouldn't agree with kicking out immigrants, that isn't very Christian of you
>fuck christians, they're fake ass "God" and "religion means they're screwed up in a the head, they don't believe in real science.

OP is a faggot and a "smuggie" in a differenterent format. I bet you're only "1 post by the ID" too. Kys for making me reply nigger.

McCain caused the death of over 100 Navy persons with a fireball plane stunt on the deck of a carrier. He's a piece of shit. Also he sold out his compatriots in Vietnam once he because a politician.

>Vietnam was immoral
>Fighting in a moral war is good
>Fighting in an immoral war is bad
>Trump did not fight in Vietnam
>Trump did not fight in an immoral war

Why won't libs be consistent?

Now do Flynn and Bannon

She's a war criminal too, you dumb fucking monkey. I can tell your mother didn't hit you hard enough.

>Oy vey! Drumpf didn't fight for zog, goyim. He bad
There are plenty of other reasons for which to shit on him, faggot shill, but this one is definitely not one of them.

Attached: 1556125316886.jpg (569x625, 68K)

>Liberals hated the Vietnam war
>Liberals loved draft dodgers
>According to Liberals, Trump draft dodged Vietnam
>Liberals hate Trump for draft dodging.
wut

Underrated

This

This, 100%.

This one.

Attached: POWM.jpg (431x916, 232K)

Many of the older ones spit on the returning soldiers, calling them "baby killers." They say we need to accept Central American immigrants because our gov interfered in their affairs and that's bad...but the sole purpose of the Vietnam War was to interfere in the spread of Communism...something the Democrat Party currently embraces. It's mental gymnastics.

I can't wait until Biden becomes the nominee so we can air out his dirty laundry regarding his student deferments and medical deferment for "asthma). It didn't stop him from playing college football or working as a lifeguard.

Well, if you're a POW but you keep your mouth shut under torture you're legitimately a war hero and deserve one. So I wouldn't say it's universally undeserved.

Now, they love war and spooks. It's part of their rebranding as the REAL patriots...after they held demonstrations where they vandalized monuments of the Founding Fathers, burned copies of the Constitution and literally wiped their asses with US flags

Don't forget his Law School Plagiarism as well.

Going to some foreign land to kill people cause a bunch of higher ups in governments decided it was time for people to die isnt noble

Be already got BTFO because of that in 88. I don't think anyone cares.

Friendly reminder that there are 3 John McCains, with the III'd being the wet-start guy that blew up some planes on a carrier and became a senator after.

My uncle was one of the last POW's to return from Vietnam. It was a bad situation, but that doesn't really make him a hero. If a firefighter has something fall on him and has to be pulled out of the building without actually saving anyone, that doesn't make him a hero.

True, but dirt is dirt. Just another scandal to dump back on him again.

>leftists now love the military and hate Russians
Trump really did a number on them

>Many of the older ones spit on the returning soldiers, calling them "baby killers."
The only known instance of this happening was at the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
>Now, they love war and spooks.
Dems have always loved war when it suits them. They are far less consistent as a party than Republicans. The only people in the US that are consistently antiwar are libertarian Independents.

I agree. It might work for younger people but older people won't care because they knew that and are OK with him since then.

>Now, they love war and spooks.
Yeah, it would be interesting to see their reaction when trump goes to war with Iran. Would they support it because the war benefits the Jews? Or would they oppose it because it's Trump's doing?

>It's part of their rebranding as the REAL patriots...after they held demonstrations where they vandalized monuments of the Founding Fathers, burned copies of the Constitution and literally wiped their asses with US flags
Indeed. They're the only ones who love amurrica.

You'd think with all those impressive medals and years of Gov service they'd be a shoe in for presi.....dent.....

>implying that dodging an unconstitutional draft for an unconstitutional war to save your own life and prevent losing it on some shitty jungle hill for nothing is a bad thing
Cucked and bluepilled

Attached: Clint Eastwood vs CIA Niggers.jpg (1024x434, 67K)

Depends, if he was tortured an kept his mouth shut then yeah he is.
Otherwise if he was just detained then I guess he's a hero for the other shit he did beforehand but not for getting captured.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (870x642, 131K)

Trump was indeed a faggy draft dodger but McCain was an actual fucking traitor, he didn't earn the name "songbird" in Vietnam for no reason

>He wasn’t stupid enough to die for Israel

I view it as being a risk that comes with the job. I had to go through SERE training in the Army in case I was ever captured. They gave me a set of coordinates and told me to memorize them. Later, they dumped me in the woods at night, where I was "captured." They waterboarded me and broke my left thumb trying to get me to tell them the coordinates.

He's still a punch-throwing motherfucker and that's close enough for me.

Attached: uniform.jpg (528x498, 54K)

>isn't drafted
>still somehow a draft dodger
wew

So funny how the lefties suddenly love the American war in Viet-Nam now.
Draft dodging used to make you a hero in their eyes.

Yeah and veterans who did their job are heroes.

are we going to pretend the draft wasn't a crime against human rights?

Based. Didn't want to die for Israel.

Attached: 18892281.jpg (1200x1181, 112K)

>not pictured, trump at home with a case of bone spurs

Democrats when McCain ran
>baby killer serving in an unjust war
Democrats when trump ran
>how dare you not die for Israel

Draft dodging Vietnam sounds like a good idea.. you know, looking back on things.

This.

>pictured- (You)

Attached: vulva-anatomy.jpg (600x528, 37K)

Vietnam was israel's war?

Now you're just being silly

That depends. The majority of my job was maintaining my AO and cleaning weapons. I got the opportunity to radio in strikes on a few buildings (the guys inside had been cutting open kids to create body bombs) and watch them get blown to shit, but that was a small fraction of it.

>broke my left thumb
doubt

>Trump never participated in kike wars to further white genocide
Oh no. I guess I must love Trump now because it's the only option left.

Cadet bone spurs