I was born in 1997 and i am sure many of you are the same...

I was born in 1997 and i am sure many of you are the same. Does this mean i am the first of the zoomers or the last of the millennials.

Attached: 1510775006789.png (650x975, 1.04M)

Too early to be a Zoomer, too late to be a Millennial is Generation Y. A lot of the generation stuff is a meme though, don't take it too seriously

Idk I was born in 95 and feel like I’m neither one

>A lot of the generation stuff is a meme though, don't take it too seriously

this and only this!

87 here, you are like little baby

It makes you first of the faggots

Let me answer your question with another question:
What do you think about these??

Attached: elsagate.png (414x736, 445K)

Good year, good year.

Noice.

The first of faggots.

I remember people born in 1997 used to be considered the last of the millennials a few years ago on the internet, and people born in 1998 were considered the start of the gen z cancer. Now people all of a sudden have started saying 1997 was the first year that had kids that consumed zoomer media like Hannah Montana, and that was too young for early 2000s culture, when that wasn't considered the case just three or four years ago.

Go back to school and slap your english teacher across the face.

Charts vary by a year or to but roughly this

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-05-20-at-1.25.44-PM.png (806x301, 138K)

Elsa looks like that? WTF I love Disney now!

Attached: hola.jpg (904x573, 244K)

I would say you're a boomer desu

Millennial is gen y you retard

85 here, you are but a child

Zoomer, but
>A lot of the generation stuff is a meme though
The "generation" breaks are arbitrary.

2001 here

Neither, you're just a faggit

boomers were not born in the 50s and 60s thats stupid. boomers were born in 1941-1950 as the war duties ran out and the troops came home, by definition

It's breaking it up by generation, not specifically just actual, non-meme baby boomers. A generation is about 20 years. Babby formed -> babby grows into adulthood -> adult forms new babby.

I was born in 2000. I always assumed 2000 and up was zoomers.

But I've seen many people on here who says they're 20-22 and people reply with zoomer so idk.

2000 and after is generation zyklon

they changed the years millenials now fall under so just wait and im sure youll be a zoomer eventually.

1988 reporting - your a dipshit