The Turks are getting the S-400 from Russia...

The Turks are getting the S-400 from Russia. What can America offer to Greece so it can protect its skies from the Islamic Turks?
Germany is trying hard to work against Greece whenever it buys American weapons, so the process takes a few months. Greece must upgrade now or else the Turks will spot the weak point soon.

Attached: shitskins.png (860x484, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus
youtu.be/INRowumAohU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope BLACK Turks conquer Greece and give us reparation for Alexander invasion.

Literally nothing that comes close to the S 400

give them f-35!

Attached: 1556563434809.png (485x443, 42K)

Both of them are in NATO as far as I can tell. Would be hilarious to see a NATO member attack a NATO member.

That will never happen and liberation is not the same as invasion.

Honestly most european nations should order jas 39 gripen.
The gripen is far superior in dogfights than the f35.
I would even rather have european nations buying migs or sukhois.

Here we go again. I hate turkey but you need to accept it's more relevant than Greece today. They won't invade your shitty country don't worry.

gripen is a great machine but with su-35 on the market it's over for it

Greece is a 1st world country you shitskin.

A discount on Kronos gyro meat cones, vertical grills, diners, and unlimited saganaki or hummus with every 100 tonnes purchased.

watch as it explodes

Honestly one of the few good things Turkey has done
American influence is a fucking cancer

That is not as unlikely as it seems. Greece can barely fund it's military and literally everyone in the greek Gov knows once they show weakness, Erdoshit will use it as pretext to start some dumb war over cyprus or other Greek Isles because MUH EMPIRE.
Unless Other EU states bring down the Law on Turkey, I doubt that the US will do much to interfere.

They're not jewish so America doesn't care about them

t.shitskin

Thanks to EU gibs that you haven't paid back. Without EU aid, Greece would be indistinguishable from Albania or Bulgaria.

Yes,
S-300VM2 aka Antey 2500

SM-3 Missiles are preaty neat too.

But Greece gets this money for being white and European you seething sandnigger.

dont worry the Israelis know how to circumvent soviet anti air missiles.

This sandnigger lives comfortably in his home, the 18th largest economy in the world. You off-white Turk rapebabys are lazy, unemployed or filthy immigrants in EU nations. You probably live in Germany, brown faggot.

I live in Germany you Arab shitskin.

Give Armenia some serious firepower, that will get back at the Turks.

You have to go back, fagapolous.

Greece also has s-300
You are not needed murifat

I'm EU citizen you subhuman. I'm not illegal here like you sandbrothers.

That alreay happened
Turkey took cyprus from greece while both were in nato

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_invasion_of_Cyprus

>cyprus
>greece

Everything that happens is of God. That'a what many of you Greeks forget. Many of you are not in the Old Testament. You need to be more vocal about what the Bible says. When American churches began to vocally worship Israel, Greeks should have stepped in and supported REAL American pastors like Steven Anderson and Texe Marrs who are accused of ANTISEMITISM.

Israel has NO INTEREST in a strong Greece. Get that?

Attached: 20181125_195857.jpg (2048x2048, 1.91M)

>Crimea
>russian

Attached: 200px-Iljin02.jpg (200x262, 13K)

>donbass
>russia
you know very well what im talking about

>s400
>Soviet aa missiles
Choose one, Ahmed

Turkey is gonna invade Greece on a whim guys! It's happening!

Attached: 1534667263392.jpg (1018x637, 88K)

turds

I'm Turkish and we fuck the world. We are the most developed and strong nation.

>Many of you are not in the Old Testament
Idk if u know but there's a new testament.

>I'm Turkish and we fuck the world. We are the most developed and strong nation.

Attached: CyMpEtB2WlQ.jpg (604x453, 141K)

Hy и нaхyй ты тaджикoв зaпocтил, кoтopыe кcтaти paзьeбaли pyccкoгo вaню?

>Tajiks
Wait but what about GREAT TURAN? Or this turks ALREADY NOT A TURKS?

1 caucasian man and 5 russian slavs. Go drink vodka while I fuck your wife Natasha

Attached: 17740_600.jpg (512x384, 33K)

Tajiks not turks. 1 ďagestan caucasian and 8 russian slavs.

Attached: dagesta.jpg (500x333, 62K)

Jesus Christ is the Word made flesh. That means Genesis chapter 1 is as important as Revelation chapter 22.

>laughs in nordic

Attached: succesbreedsjealousy.png (1114x835, 142K)

Why did you feel the need to leave home and be a welfare queen in Germany? Is it because, dare I say, Greece is a shithole? Ps. I have no filthy migrant "brethren" in Europe. All my bros live in Arabia.

1 chechen and 7 russian slavs. Russian slavs are very cowardly, drink vodka every day, and their russian slavic womens fuck with caucasians, turks, arabs.

Attached: at3MEjf-wrU.jpg (1148x912, 106K)

>a person's will, especially the part relating to personal property.
I don't think you comprehend what a testament means. You're referring to entirely different subjects.

1 tajik and 10 russian slavs. All russian slavs are very cowardly

Attached: 1305983420_6hn1l3pchibi.jpg (614x438, 58K)

I already knew about this "incident" but thought about doing some searches on a probable NATO response and I found pic related. Going straight into my USA hate folder.

Attached: 1534198322817.png (1058x406, 33K)

In a warehouse collecting dust, they actually have a quite of few pac2 and pac3 missiles the US gave them over a decade ago. This thread is retarded

2 tajiks and 1 russian slav

Attached: inx960x640.jpg (800x533, 49K)

>Literally the best thing that ever happened to Poos
>Literally all your neat statues actually came from Greek colonists
>Literally scholars are even looking at the impact at Greek philosophy on all your religious "schools of thought"

Such cope. Sekander did nothing wrong.

Cyprus wasn't part of Greece lad.
Wasn't in Nato.

I do have always wondered, how do you brown people not see the latent homosexuality in basically everything you do, from the white BMW's to those "rock washed" jeans and fucking everything in between. Like seriously, if I want to call someone slimier than slimy, I call him turkish. Why are you like that?

Attached: pahoin_pidella.jpg (1024x683, 130K)

I think you are extremely confused. I'm saying that Greeks don't consider the events of the Old Testament. OP is here asking for help from America against Turks, when turning to God and realizing He, not Russia, allowed Turks to get weapons, is the answer.

who cares lmao
go repair a bridge or something lmao
how is nuclear Armageddon even real? just like relax nigga lmao

Based and inshallah

>S-400 from Russia

is that atg or ata?

My ancestors fucked your grandmothers. Whining on the Internet is all you can do.

CIA REPORT: Captain, there has been a situation.
CAPTAIN BERNARD: What do we know corporeal?
CORP JEFFERY: Three things
CORP: 1) There are turkish men
CORP: 2) There are russian men
CORP: 3) There are some really big missles
BERNARD: And is there anything else discovered?
JEFFERIES: Yes also it ended with the turkish paying the russians some cash
CONCLUSION REPORT: slurp slurp gulp gulp russians love sucking muslim cock
Not content with getting raped by muslim chechen subhuman filth, gay pride anti-white russ-nigger commies are now craving more muslim dick, and so they give blowjobs to turkish and also ensure that muslim occupation government over byzantine lands has further military hardware
FINAL CONCLUSION: we must kill more russnigger commie snitches

1 chechen muslim and 9 russian slavs. Where are you russian slav? why did you shut up?

Attached: armii-poslaniya-kartinki-smeshnye-kartinki-fotoprikoly_6847724020.jpg (640x384, 44K)

Oh and this too. You just can't fucking behave and act normal, always the flamboyant peacock act. Why are you like this? Is it the low IQ or the moon cult or what?

Attached: leirijavene.jpg (1920x1080, 350K)

1 chechen muslim vs 1 russian slav
youtu.be/INRowumAohU

his ancestors killed your grandfathers, then when things made sense, he retreated leaving his rations with your grandmothers, so they wouldn't starve.
Any Russian talking shit to a finn doesn't know their history, probably a dirtskin or a kike.

Man, that was over 2000 years ago! We're sorry, okay? What about the British? Ask reparations from them.

He is right, you know! I've been to Saudi Arabia, say what you want, but it's a nice country. A bit too timid and doesn't have enough alcohol for my taste, but it's a solid country. 7/10