Which countries have the manliest men?

and which ones have the most pussified?

Attached: 501445016.jpg (500x342, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20161024/two-thirds-of-italian-millennials-live-with-their-parents/amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manliest
Russia

>pussiest
Sweden

uk are most pussified, esp the scots

the manliest are the sentinelese

Attached: sentinelese.jpg (750x527, 111K)

As far as I'm concerned

>manly
Caucasus region
Balkans
Russia
White South Africans

>pussified
UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, France
Canada
India
Japan

Manliest probably Iran or something
Most pussy are the French

yeah pretty much spot on. I'd put America in the pussified section also as they have guns and they don't do fuck all with them

>Balkans
Not nescessarily
Memes aside, serbs are matriarchal as far as i know

Sad to say so but germans are the most pussified ones. I am deeply worried about my neighbor country.

Attached: edtstadler.jpg (190x135, 4K)

The US are heavily divided, politically as well as culturally. Their lefists are vile, radical and ugly so the US has it's share of pussies; but the right is much more conservative as opposed to our right so they're pretty manly in my book

>manliest
Murrica
>most pussified
Also Murrica

In the western world, unironically Israel (battle tested, mandatory army with a religious calling).

Thailand
are YOU man enough to cut your balls off?

>Russia
lol, sure, Ivan. Only took me 15 seconds to verify this.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (845x1212, 144K)

>In the western world, unironically Israel
1. Israelis let their Ameridogs fight for them
2. The army recruits pee themselves regularly
3. Their special ops unit is based on deception, poison, and manipulation more so than fighting capabilities
Israelis and all other kikes are essentially females trapped in androgynous bodies, dependant on a host society that does the hard labor for them. You brainwashed Amerigolem.

Attached: jews_image61.jpg (359x398, 77K)

Manliest: United States
Most pussified: United States

haha......gunning down children armed with stoneslings does not qualify as battle tested

Israeli men are absolute cucks, forced to gun down children, then they travel the world goa-festival to goa festival, trying to blot out their conscience thru overuse of drugs and behaving worse than chinks, then they return to israel to spend the rest of their lives bitching about the lolocaust

Completely false, Israelis have pretty much fought a war every other decade and are always doing patrols and killing Hamas shitskins. We just provide the money and work with their intelligence agencies.

>We just provide the money and work with their intelligence agencies.

Yeah, maybe for 9/11 we worked with their intelligence agencies to blow up the towers, but the US did most of the grunt work in Iraq/Afghan

UK, Germany, Sweden, France, Japan, all those nations were tough as fuck at one point. I wonder what happened?

Atheism happened

Idk, I just think Jewish propaganda and control sapped their spirit

Japan probably too influenced by Jewish inspired American "culture"

Pacifism

Africa

Thailand

based - sodomize these faggots user

Most manly men: American rednecks

Most pussified men: American bugmen

rednecks are retarded manlets

I don't know really about manliest or what that even entails but I do know that both Ireland and Scotland used to breed the hardest sorts of men for fighting, working, leading and thinking. Even though the majority of them weren't alpha chad Aryan super soldier types they were tough as nails to make up for it. It sad to see how things have gone though in less than two generations really. I'd say Irish and Scottish are among the most faggiest and weak scrawny pieces of shit of all Europeans today. Probably with the English and then Welsh following closely behind them.

You can tell pretty easily by going clothes shopping to see how bad its gotten. I can barely tell the difference between male and female clothing in Ireland these days. In fact I'd say women have the bigger sizes where as most blokes seem to have a sub

Attached: BWS1.png (512x341, 400K)

Immigration happened, fucking subhuman low IQ christcuck. No religion can stop the immigration created by jews. Only men can stop that, not imaginary gods. Your religion of big cuck don't stop anything, much less immigration. 90% of christcucks i saw in my life were favorable to immigration. They told me it was a christian duty. That's why your religion of big cuck will be replaced by islam. You have mistaken your enemies. Your real enemies are the muslims and jews, not atheists. But the christcucks are way too stupid to understand that, so you're going to disappear. Good extinction, faggot.

Manliest: Italy
Most pussified: Sweden

Sweden is literally the capital of cucks

The bourgeoise engineers it so that manliness is a coward or idiot's game, because the brave can't put their life on their line with a weapons because of the large police presence and courts so that leaves them open to being attacked physically by a large group or by a retarded 400 lb monster, or attacked with a weapon by a complete fucking idiot.

The bourgeoise and their minority minions win in the scenario, it's all a bourgeoise scheme. That's why your movements are all fucked up, you don't see that it's the bourgeoise that relies on these minions. You need to synthesize or we're fucked.

The ones you see pretending to be country certainly are.
But I’m not talking about the ones who live in town and pretend to be country.

Attached: B81B260E-709B-49AA-A52D-6DF6409E3E6D.jpg (388x718, 105K)

I do realize that, in fact. The US still has stand your ground laws and self defense laws, but those are near non existant in Europe. So if you strike a punch at some faggot here, he's most likely to turn to court and screw you over.

Manliest

>Russia
>Poland
>Rural Amerisharts (although fat but the attitude is right)
>Croats, Serbs

Most pussified
>Germs
>Swedes
>Norwegians
>Anglos
>Japs

Attached: Russia-anti-gay.jpg (790x530, 54K)

Atheism is just like all the Religions, they rely on obscuring or ostracizing anything that is holy (In the religion's case it has to go through the church or be hidden so that it seems like only the church is holy/they monopolize it)

It's all just self-fulfilled prophecy bullshit designed by people with a stake in everything being less holy in order to make themselves more powerful.

>Manliest
Balkans
Russia
Argentina
>Wtf user, why Argentina?
We still have the balls to make another default after what happened in 2001, and most men aren't cucks, being nationalistic enough and good Catholics
>Pussiest
Every shitskin invaded nation, including Japan.

Attached: Fat-Messi--135807.jpg (745x1200, 192K)

justify this statement

Anywhere with Orthodox Christianity, they think happiness is for assholes (it is) because power makes people happy and if you're happy in power instead of stressed out over the responsibility then you're an asshole.

be me
tell family at dinner that perhaps it would be good if swedes remained majority
all hell breaks loose, half my family are crying and saying im a monster
wtf is going on

You are right my man, stay strong don't let the faggots sway you. How did your traitorous family justify their beliefs?

Probably Glasgow in Scotland. Its the last proper white ghetto in the world.
You show up there, particularly as a foreigner and make any misstatment, they will literally beat and stab you.

>Your religion of big cuck don't stop anything
What is the Reconquista?
What are most of the crusades?

>Germany

Well, west germans are absolute cucks. East Germany is a literally a different world. Sadly the west cucks make up the biggest Part of the population.
(I'm a west cuck btw)

Attached: 1558290270700.jpg (778x1104, 101K)

West Germans are generally "dude Grüne lmao" while East Germans are either extreme commies or absolutely hate commies.

Most meaningfull comment itt.

Victim playing faggots, who cry racism are the unmanliest. Id est: Kikes, Niggers, Indians, all these faggots.

manliest: australians due to tarrant
pussiest: all other european nations

Not really, it's just historical thing in last 200 years every generation was in war (most of them in more than one), so it was very common for kids to be raised just by mother because father died in war.

>Happiness is for assholes
So having a loving family is an asshole's thing?
That's only if you screw people for a living, who never are truly happy, they never get a loving family and so on

Manliest :
>Russia + Caucuses
>Poland
>Mongolia
Weakest:
>America
>UK
>Pretty much all of Europe
>Japan

Attached: E5A5373A-6133-4702-85CF-E50DD5A0BA37-2600-00000176199B9292.jpg (768x1024, 98K)

I grew up poor in rural Arkansas and live in south florida now. I'm not sure what to think when I see people from Davie larping as rednecks. It's almost we-wuz-tier.

Attached: 1559844986014m.jpg (679x1024, 123K)

based and true

Sean Penn looks pretty angry there. Did this happen while he was making Colors and he really got into the role of hating niggers?

Attached: Robert Duvall -Sean Penn colors.jpg (1008x544, 45K)

Slavs literally got this.

This

Attached: Perfect-graphic-of-Republican-party-lies-to-conservatives.png (480x318, 175K)

Middle Eastern and East Asian countries have the manliest men. Western/Northern Europe countries and America/Canada/Australia have the least manly men.

This isn't Latin America, we don't have loving families and birthday parties with a guitar player, we're fucked up because we have too many niggers who change the culture into one of indifference and wasteful spending and selfish hedonism, and Jews and Christians who prey upon anyone loving or good or passionate or romantic or naive or alive or joyous or trusting or innocent... so that way you're fucked if you're a good person who wants things to be healthy, and also fucked if you're a person who wants to live life.

>Manliest
Iceland
>Most pussified
Tossup between Sweden, Germany, and the UK

Ha kek
Based and true though

the poorer the country the manlier men they have, the richer the country the more pussified men there, once life gets great men pussy out and become women

Balkans by far are most manly and most of western europe is pussy

They were Rhodesian

Based Charlie sheen

OBJECTIVE, OBJECTIVE RANKING.
South/Eastern and select few northern Europeans are the manliest.
Western Europe and America has a few based bros but sadly a lot of them love the stinky Muslim/BBC cocks far too much to be manly.
Asians and masculinity, lol. Don't really need to say anything more about that.
Africa bros are pretty based due to living in constant wars and shit but too primitive, other shitskins are just monkeys with AK's.

Pussiest= Canada's PM

Attached: Justin-Trudeau-Crying.jpg (541x627, 32K)

Canada isnt true unless you are talking about cities. All the rural folk especially in the west are badass motherfuckers

Surprise. An american sucking his overlords cock

Attached: 1560102676212.jpg (590x639, 149K)

I'd like to add that America does have a great contingent of pussfied men on the coasts especially.

you should roar.tell the males that they have no balls.

Not my country. Every guy under 30 looks, thinks and behaves like a raging homo. The boomers are also spineless fags. Even the immigrants are fashion obsessed pussies.

Bet you ain't got the balls to say that to an actual Scot.

Italy? Spain? Jewdistan?

Limmy is kinda bluepilled. Heard him expressing hate to the "fucking nazis"on Twitch.

lmao @ daring to call Italian males "manly" with 80% of them age 30 still live in mommy's basement.

average height of italian "males": 5'8"
swedish males: 6'0"

thelocal.it/20161024/two-thirds-of-italian-millennials-live-with-their-parents/amp

Fag

>The allies were now ready for the last blow. At around 6:00 pm the Polish king ordered the cavalry attack in four groups, three Polish and one from the Holy Roman Empire—18,000 horsemen charged down the hills, the largest cavalry charge in history.[32][33] Sobieski led the charge[16]:661 at the head of 3,000 Polish heavy lancers, the famed "Winged Hussars". The Lipka Tatars who fought on the Polish side wore a sprig of straw in their helmets to distinguish them from the Tatars fighting on the Ottoman side. The charge easily broke the lines of the Ottomans, who were exhausted and demoralized and soon started to flee the battlefield. The cavalry headed straight for the Ottoman camps and Kara Mustafa's headquarters, while the remaining Viennese garrison sallied out of its defenses to join in the assault.[16]:661

>The Ottoman troops were tired and dispirited following the failure of the attempt at sapping, the assault on the city and the advance of the Holy League infantry on the Türkenschanze.[16]:661 The cavalry charge was the final deadly blow. Less than three hours after the cavalry attack, the Christian forces had won the battle and saved Vienna. The first Christian officer who entered Vienna was Margrave Ludwig of Baden, at the head of his dragoons.[9] Afterwards Sobieski paraphrased Julius Caesar's famous quotation (Veni, vidi, vici) by saying "Veni, vidi, Deus vicit"—"I came, I saw, God conquered".[16]:661

one of my aunts started crying at a family get together after giving the state approved current year flavor opinion and nobody,to her shock, agreed with her

most manly: Swedish and other nordic men

most feminine, militarily and economically defeated & weak: italian and other south euro countries

Attached: 25426-mqslwe.jpg (1520x1006, 119K)

Scots are the most cucked politically if nothing else.

Every swede I talk to in real life reminds me of an abused dog that is uncomfortable with humans around.
On youtube, swedes are the same too, a soft spoken, neurotic, often arrogant and passive aggressive, naive and not too smart.
Manliest, I am not sure. I am afraid to call something manly because you could just point to the biggest knuckle dragging retard and call it that, but there is more to being a man than that.
Not sure. Its not the swedes though, for sure.

Attached: 1558190703941.jpg (647x485, 19K)

>manliest
Israel
>pussiest
Germany, the entire arab world

French Foreign Legion demographics always served as a best way how to determine the most badass men. After WWII, it was full of Germans, today it is full of Slavs and South Americans with few various Anglos sprinkled here and there.

why are you making a slide thread?

Fuck Off We're Full:The Tribe

>calls Christianity cuck religion
>implying atheism is turbo-cuck religion

Lol what did she say? That interracial marriage is beautiful or some shit?

>manliest
USA

>pussiest
USA

The Scots from what I hear of them by both 1st and 2nd person sources are they hate the Brits and want independence but won't do anything to get it...

boers are the maniliness, they have to deal with blood lusted niggers every day, and have constantly been at war for 100 years.

weakest is european and american men, they have had to easymode all their lives.

It takes a lot of insecurity to stick a needle in your ass full of testosterone that your balls couldn't create just so you can achieve that swollen, bloated look.

Attached: test.jpg (183x275, 3K)

>Manliest
America

>Pussified
America

From what I've seen it seems like a lot of Brazilian men are pretty manly both physically and in mentality. I train Brazilian Jiu-jitsu and they the Brazilian guys are hard as rocks.
I remember reading that a French Foreign Legion officer said that the Brazilians were by far the best recruits. Americans and Brits were often the worst.