Let’s say the civil war truly begins. It happens like this:

Let’s say the civil war truly begins. It happens like this:

In the 2020 election there is blatant election fraud on both sides. Trump assists with Russian interference and the DNC tampers with vote counts, resulting in an invalid election and a major constitutional crisis. Trump refuses to step down and begins having DNC members arrested. Extremist leftists see this as an assault on democracy and engage in attempts on his life and open rebellion.

The stock market tumbles into a full-blown crash. Every major city has riots, fires, and a breakdown of all government services. The DNC and the presidency are in open conflict over who won the election and calling their followers to dethrone the other party by force.

What do you actually do? This is the kind of scenario you’ve been glorifying on Jow Forums your whole life. There’s no police, no functioning government, no one to stop you from living out your truest desires.

What do you do?

Attached: D036176A-0A23-414B-93A2-7E19442862B6.jpg (1274x720, 156K)

Trump has got dementia and it's accelerating so none of that is going to happen.

Attached: dementia -.png (1246x798, 1.41M)

>already in da woods
Live in da woods.

Patrol the neighborhood and shoot every black I see

It goes back to the original version of politics, "who can assert control over territory and resources by force". Rural areas will be mostly controlled by white conservatives, cities will mostly divide up along ethnic lines

I’m not saying you’re wrong. I’m saying hypothetically what would you do if America broke out into complete societal collapse.

I’d be especially interested in your opinion since you’d be viewing it from outside the United States.

Have sex

Long term though this will result in retaliation, especially if you’re in your own neighborhood. They’ll almost certainly kill you and your family once they figure out where you live. How do you address that?

You can dream you little wog

Cities will turn into populace utilization camps without a working government.

Look at these faggots, they managed to go medieval with the biggest economy, now imagine what will happen if there's no money at all and no nanny state to keep the chimping residents at bay.

Attached: news from the first wolrd.jpg (815x654, 212K)

US would be no different than say the Soviet Union (Russian Empire) when it broke down. It would either split along ethnic lines or have a totalitarian state imposed on everyone to restore order.

There is no longer any ideology that crosses racial lines, so the commie option is unlikely. What you will get is a very fierce reaction to decades of pro nig/jew favoritism. If any place is likely to have a bloodbath its the USA

How do you think war works? If you're sitting in your house with your family getting raided by packs of niggers, you're losing. The war you're talking about ends with liberal cities being blockaded until the Jews, faggots, and hipsters get eaten alive in the streets by their nigger pets.

Watch twitch and drink monster while fapping to Ryan Madison’s creampie cumpilation

This
Those whites who can't/won't defend themselves will be gone. Those that have a defendable territory will survive. Literally human life as it always has been.

just surround and cut off the cities. shut off water, food, and electric? the cities and their inhabitants go weak. destroy cities... work done, no more liberal democrat power.

First thing I'm doing is crossing the street and wiping the spic family that keeps taking my parking out.

How long do suburban areas/individual houses last? As long as whoever lives in each house has enough ammo to keep the raiders at bay?

Aren't US cities massive, sprawling over miles? You'd need a very efficient and substantial military to isolate even one of them.
You will be faced with large groups roaming the countryside targeting small communities and individual farmers as the coons currently do in South Africa but on a much larger scale.

You would need to prioritize who is dangerous to you and your people, that is a must.

Trump isn't aligned with Russia.

1/10

Depends on the city. Most have terribly laid out highways, no rail access, and no harbors.

Are there any natural obstacles to stop people leaving?
I've been to LA and that stretches for miles and has hundreds of roads out of it. No way they would all be blocked and even niggers and spicks can walk.

I live in a nice neighborhood. Mostly chinks and poo's. Threats would be coming from outside the suburb in to loot. After they're dispatched i would barricade and shelter in place as long as possible. After a few weeks of heavy unrest, I slip into the country.

I side with the right, because the right will win and I don’t want to find myself swinging from a lamp post

Grab the popcorn

the surface streets would be clogged with cars or nogs blocking them for rape and looting.

Yes, look at Chicago. It sprawls across three states. There is almost 10 million people here

Attached: 0CA70666-697C-4CD3-8767-4146E52B2F53.jpg (2000x2000, 897K)

>I slip into the country.
Checkd, but there's already people living out in the country. Do you think we'll just welcome you city trash with open arms? What do you bring to the table, and what makes you think we need it?

>You are still talking about potentially millions roaming the country looking for whites to prey on. No one will be protecting your southern border and they will get endless reinforcements.

You have to organise to survive, simple as that.

Attached: D14254FB-97D8-4E8F-AA05-A8086FCE1438.png (200x328, 32K)

Exactly impossible to surround and cut off.

Once food shipments stop coming in it will be impossible to survive in a city like that

I will go help whites who want to resist in America by joining some kind of European foreign legion/Militia.
Mostly for the fun tho

>Pic related

Attached: ill_1075092_d.jpg (688x344, 41K)

True, he's aligned with Israel
MIGA

>Russia
Have sex incel

Then they'll leave and go looking for it in surrounding areas. Most nog gangs are armed are they not? Not to mention the spics

This was literally my plan if shit actually popped off in France. You guys helped us during our revolution, I'd be more than willing to come over and help with yours.

I'm white and Im self sufficient. I'd fit right in. I'd be avoiding anyone else anyways. Have a diesel 4x4 with no computers to control it. As long as I can get through the small bits of freeway I would need to hit the hills, I'll be fine.

Kill every single Jew

>I'd fit right in.
City folks always seem to think they would fit right in, but it's rarely the case. Good luck.
t.guy who lives in a little community in the Rockies