"salvation is of the jews"

>"salvation is of the jews"

what did jesus mean by this?

Attached: john 422 salvation is of the jews christianity jesus.jpg (338x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GtMjhNekiFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus wasn't even a real person, you Jewish cocksucker

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

umm, sweetie

Attached: atlantis edda and bible.jpg (1711x2560, 465K)

Lol, that looks like fun. Let me know if it ever turns up on Pirate Bay.

I am reading Julius Caesar's writings on the Gallic Wars and he just flat out calls the Germans culture-less niggers, so I have some real doubts here.

Jesus was sent to the Jews and should have been their king. From there "the law shall go forth from zion" to the gentiles. Instead, Jews for the most part rejected him and the law went to the gentiles, salvation included.

>I am reading Julius Caesar's writings on the Gallic Wars and he just flat out calls the Germans culture-less niggers
The Romans flat-out called the Greeks culture-less niggers, despite basically getting all their culture from those very same Greeks

>caesar
yeah that guy is definitely not biased at all

Attached: 4ea166a855cb4dde36abba02f14ea13363468f41adc1b2c4a1651ef4690fa8a5.jpg (960x583, 181K)

the "gentiles" already had plenty of their own means of "salvation". whites don't need slave morality because we are not corrupted beings. jews are the ones who need to be checked by that type of thing

I'm a jew and I had actual christkeks say that they love the jews because their god is a Jewish carpenter. keep on keeping on christkeks

>I'm a jew
When are you going back to your own country?

>the romans call the germanics niggers
>the slavs flat out called them mutes and still do to this day because they didnt have language
>nu we wuz atlantis and sheise

Attached: 1902831902381.jpg (531x436, 42K)

>whites don't need slave morality because we are not corrupted beings
If you search your heart and find no corruption in it then you're spiritually retarded. Don't confuse better with good.

it means that some jew religion will destroy Roman empire before spreading from there like plague & destroying the ethnic cultures of Europe.

thanks jesus ya cunt.

>the "gentiles" already had plenty of their own means of "salvation".
which was?

I'm annoyed.

Salvation was only for the Jews but because they doubted Jesus & denied him, Jesus allowed all gentiles to be saved instead.

I feel gentiles were only saved as a leftover thought by God.
He really didn't want us, did he?

Those who kept the Old Testament/Law. (((Jews))) failed at this. The next line?
>23but, there cometh an hour, and it now is, when the true worshippers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father also doth seek such to worship him; 24God [is] a Spirit, and those worshipping Him, in spirit and truth it doth behove to worship

The Samaritans were half Israelite and half Assyrian.
They race mixed, so they were rejected by the rest of Israelites.
Jesus re accepted them, because they were at least part Israelite, but distinguished them from pure Israelites as saying (now that you are no longer pure Israelite) "you worship what you do not know".
Meaning, by losing their pure Israelite form they also lost spiritual integrity with the Israelite God, and could only rely on Jews for guidance because only pure Israelites can understand the Israelite God.
Salvation is from the Jews, like how a person who can see leads the blind.
Only pure blooded Israelites can know the God of the Israelites.

Attached: 54517990_258301548410625_1348068385992212480_n.jpg (678x960, 166K)

Define Jew using Bible verses.

Then read Revelation 2:9 & 3:9.

This is the ultimate answer and is irrefutable.

>Salvation was only for the Jews but because they doubted Jesus & denied him, Jesus allowed all gentiles to be saved instead.
Jesus wasn't a real person you retard. Haven't you been paying attention?

Jew just means Judean, which is a place where Israelites were born.
Read the Septuagent.

you put a criminal in prison because he exhibits bad behavior. this is viewed as a way of solving the problem because it prevents further criminal activity from occurring.
putting good people in prison doesn't make anything better though.

jews need slave morality because they cannot act good. it's better that they just stop acting in their own interests completely. but if you apply this same principle to whites then you end up with jews and other subhumans taking over the world, as you see happening today. whites need to act in their own interests because whites are good - this is a result of pious activities in previous lives.
whites save themselves by working, because whites do good things when we work. jews save themselves by stopping all work, because their work is bad.

nice vedic memeflag you got there.

You will be saved once you are away from them.

Wrong.
He was literally talking to the Samaritans, and criticizing them for being race mixed, contrasting them with the Jews for being pure blooded descendants of the Israelites.
Modern Jews are not pure now, but the Judeans were in the time if Christ.

All you need is 1 grandparent, out of millions of grandparents, that was a descendent of Jacob/Israel to be a PHYSICAL JEW. You/we all have that. We are all PHYSICAL Jews in 2019.

Spiritual Jews(which is what this OP refers to) can be seen here:

Romans 2:27-28 KJV
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

Philippians 3:3 KJV
For we are the circumcision, which worship God in the spirit, and rejoice in Christ Jesus, and have no confidence in the flesh.

1 John 2:22-23 KJV
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

2 John 1:9-11 KJV
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 John 1:9-11 KJV
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed: For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

2 John 1:7 KJV
For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

1 John 5:10-12 KJV
He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

1 John 5:1 KJV
Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is begotten of him.

Revelation 2:9 KJV
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9 KJV
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Christianity is not slave morality. God used incentives and threats in the old testament out of necessity. That's not the system he prefers and it's not what he uses anymore.

God chose the Jews to bring forth the Theotokos, Mary, who would be the vessel to bear Jesus into the world.

>Romans 2:27
Love that one. Literally destroys the Talmud and Talmudic judaism in two verses.

It means you try and extort believers through lies, disinformation, and out of context disingenuous discussion

It's possible to un-brainwash these Christian Zionists, but not many people try.

Attached: FB_IMG_1554251255298.jpg (720x960, 79K)

youtu.be/GtMjhNekiFk

it doesn't sound like you know what slave morality is. have you read the will to power or might is right? even so, white people don't need any of those "incentives and threats" because we already know how to act. our actions and hearts are not inherently evil and need to be stifled. jews are the ones who need to be told to be docile and subservient. jews should turn the other cheek - whites should not.

Attached: christian screencap 1.jpg (1356x6088, 1.82M)

Jews, Muslims, Indians >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Whites

The former gave us religion and civilization, the latter gave us capitalism and materialism

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The author was literally a cuck

Attached: ADC279D3-E757-481D-A0BE-73426E3EDAFE.jpg (539x418, 92K)

>The author was literally a cuck
Maybe, but what do you think about his book?

These two are the same people. This is a shill thread and that is a pasta made by the same guy. You will see this shill spamming the same thing in EVERY Christianity related thread.

t.anglo

Attached: De84V7WU8AASF0M.jpg (331x132, 5K)

It means Jesus was right and Israel needs to be glassed

There are no good people

If "might is right" then there's hardly any such thing as evil in the first place. What you're proposing is the abolition of morality, not a morality based on strength but just strength for the sake of strength.

>what you’re proposing
I didn’t write the book. Anyways have you even read it?

Exactly what rabi yeshua bar yosef meant foe his Yahweh jew deity

Stop samefagging, shill. Your post patterns are so obvious. (muh rabi yeshua bar yosef)

You fucking mouth breathers Europe and extended Europe (America, Canada, Australia) will die, along with its people, unless we abandon ALL of the desert cults. We must return to our Roman and Pagan roots if we are to make it to the stars

>I request reasons for your Golden Rule
I've read enough. The law of God is engraved on man's heart and this is an elaborate attempt to hide his nakedness. Why spend the time to compile all the deflections into a book? Go be mighty and enjoy yourself. But no, instead let's write an essay about why exactly we don't need God's forgiveness and share with strangers. Such might. Very superman. Denying one's wrongdoing is not strength. You can't overcome failure, weakness, or evil until you admit that it exists and repent of it.