If you didn't know, Search Conservative is a thing. Google can go fuck themselves in their diseased leftist assholes

If you didn't know, Search Conservative is a thing. Google can go fuck themselves in their diseased leftist assholes.

searchconservative.com/

Attached: 32391.png (1104x634, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opdeepstate.com/2018/10/29/gab-ai-is-a-mossad-operation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

huh

Who runs searchconservative.com?

Thanks for the new search engine recommendation. The litmus test is typing “European People History”
Hint: (((Google))) is blacked

Attached: 2A4E3DB7-01F3-440D-9616-B58FFBF257DB.jpg (1024x878, 168K)

Nice name there, really subtle

Attached: 1553228007798.png (511x511, 330K)

hint: last name ends win "berg"

I just want a search engine that shows the closest match to my query without it being rigged by payola or politics.

thats asking for too much.

Nope!! Sorry senpai, but it looks like the search engine you recommend is only a gimmick and uses the same meta data for its search algorithm as Google. As I said, the litmus test is searching “European People History” and (((search conservative))) returns the same garbage as Google. Pic related.

Attached: 9F3C9097-2523-4705-91B6-CB29ED82079C.png (640x1136, 2.14M)

Fucking This

Attached: B5286334-BB24-4CD8-BCAB-F2AD76A45050.jpg (84x97, 3K)

Just use DuckDuckGo you faggots

Attached: homosexuality-is-a-sin-creates-op.jpg (554x554, 64K)

Attached: 1558666525258.png (610x613, 107K)

Duck Duck Go is also blacked, fails Litmus Test as well

Attached: F375D758-9D45-40DB-969E-340A835C0B2C.png (640x1136, 2.11M)

At the bottom of the search results it says it's powered by Bing.

Google stock just keeps rising. Stay mad, incels.

Keep searching, I know I am, but it appears many have the same search results as (((Google)))

The Dark Net may be the only avenue left

Is there a search white nationalist ?

Conservatives don't need their own websites, they just want to see them used. If a few conservative sites have a lot of interest they'll get featured there at some point.

I also like the idea of "conservative" content, since the majority of their content is about the left. When conservatives see this, they take it as an invitation to use their websites for lefty political purposes.

I don't even use social media. For all I know I don't have enough social shares to really get noticed by the left. That's probably not going to happen anyway, so who needs it any more as social media is more than enough for social media.

All right, I see. Social media. Do we need all this? I don't. Not yet.

But for the long term, I actually love watching right wing blogs. I'm no fan of MSNBC, so I have the feeling this is a mistake. Their focus on the left and the left's obsession with identity politics is ridiculous.

But it makes it possible for them to use their web presence effectively to promote their brand by attracting more followers.

Do I know something important? Absolutely.

For all those people saying "social media is killing conservatism." Maybe we just need some more? Let me know in your reply.

So it’s basically the Bing search engine, let’s give Bing the Litmus test. Oh and waddya know, Bing is also blacked. It’s as if (((some group))) is controlling all the metadata tags to push a political agenda.

Attached: DDBF5753-6D60-4D55-9097-8DE4BD2EAFE4.png (640x1136, 2.02M)

The day of the rope will come for you too

Attached: A2360D0A-6B13-4B08-A773-D51525741CDF.jpg (800x563, 240K)

HONEYPOT ALERT!!!!

>If a few conservative sites have a lot of interest they'll get featured there at some point.
That’s where you’re wrong. Try the litmus test of searching for “European People History” or “White Family” and you tell me if the algorithms aren’t being rigged.

>when your ideology is hated by everyone and keeps getting banned/censored because of it
>"N-N-NO YOU'RE THE BAD ONES!!"

top lel

Attached: 146035019864.jpg (400x460, 36K)

>when your ideology leads to financial ruin and degeneracy

>That’s where you’re wrong. Try the litmus test of searching for “European People History” or “White Family” and you tell me if the algorithms aren’t being rigged.

Now, let's consider the history of the nation that became known as“South Africa‚. It was founded in the 13th century on what was then a remote, uninhabited island. At this time, the area's inhabitants were living and working out of camps, and some of them had children. The first contact between an American and a South African could only have happened on the eve of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s March on Washington, but we can assume that white settlers on the island were more welcoming to blacks.

A survey conducted in 2009 from a network of academics and anthropologists published in the journal PLOS One indicates that these early South Africans were less racist and more tolerant than their African-descended descendants:

A survey of the early history of white settlement in the southern hemisphere reveals that in Africa, white people, or the "Anglo-Saxons," have not always been the dominant group. …. In most areas, white people have a disproportionate influence in the ethnic makeup of the state or the country. This implies a long history of white people settling on land that had been previously occupied by nomadic mangroves

Attached: 758267FF-60C5-4630-9817-13484B8E3173.png (640x498, 164K)

The right can't code.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-10 at 8.58.03 AM.png (1422x817, 1.28M)

>conservative
have you forgotten where you are, boomer?

Attached: 1474151996040.jpg (480x542, 23K)

>when you and your unskilled faggot beta friends all get together to try and team up on people less faggy and defective as you in order to avoid reality, natural law and any real labor, even if it means destroying civilization.

It’s just google, dumbass

too bad they couldn't move to their own planet

Ok... you still haven’t explained the fact that these search engines are blacked. Throughout most of European history, blacks were very few on the European mainland and in the isles. It’s clear that many (((search engines))) are pushing an anti white agenda leaf.

>follow the damn train

Attached: Screenshot (64).png (2160x1440, 3M)

Because Jewish and black people spend hours searching specific terms and then clicking unlike things.

It's amazing how many people will search for something they've "taken advantage of", and never think about it again — that's how powerful this system is. I often want to say how incredibly stupid that sounds, but I think it's the truth.

But here's the funny thing: it's hard to believe that so many have become brainwashed, but I'm sorry to bring this up but they do. I'm from the left but I feel very strongly about this issue. The right does not want change, they prefer to keep things their way by silencing dissent. No matter what their reasons for doing so, even small changes will cause the "power elite" to push them even more into their corner.

When I say this I realize that the entire population — the "rich", the powerful, the successful – is constantly on the warpath against what they consider "liberal corruption", they want to push as much "liberalism" right-ward as possible so that the "elites" can never be held accountable for their actions.

I see this with corporate greed, and with the rich pushing everything they can to further their own gain, as in so many areas – the healthcare, the banking, etc. The more money the elite can control, the more people are eating starchy staple diets

probably all alex jones stuff

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-10 12-08-15.png (395x579, 106K)

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET
DAS RITE

just use bing you fucking retards.

So they just redesigned Bing? What a fucking joke.

You clearly don’t know how search algorithms work. Content can be given specific meta data tags to ensure it appears in the top search results. The frequency of how often like searches are made is only partially relevant. Case in point, Google gives higher search priority to specific websites based on factors such as revenue paid. Furthermore, have you tested the You Tube search algorithm lately? It’s completely rigged AND Google executives have OPENLY admitted to this.

I can't find a single search engine that passes this.

All search engines are bing or google powered. There are no alternatives

(((Bing))) see:

This can't be true. There has to be at least ONE that isn't powered by those two. Otherwise, they censor just as much.

>forgets GAB and Dissenter and Hatreon etc.
Yeah ok

Shit, searx.me passes.

Attached: Capture.png (1170x1886, 2.6M)

Bro is than an iPhone 4??? That screen is tiny

I know. You’re welcome for the Red Pill. If you’re white, I hope you’ve awakened now. We are under attack and our history is being destroyed.

Learn to code.

I've been awakened to this all for a few months now, and I've been helping the cause ever since.
See This is the search engine I'll be using now.

Even yandex.ru fails. What the fuck, Russia?

See:
Thank you for the white pill user, I’ll be using this search engine from now on

Attached: CCF2D529-1C2F-47D0-A0F3-DE9F3ABCF496.jpg (1000x711, 35K)

I have a theory that there's no ac tual AI behind Google's results beside a rudimentary search engine. They just hire a bunch of pajeets and divide up a dictionary of common words, phrases among them to curate search results.

I want Ebola to wipe the niggers off of earth

Gay honeypot, duckduckgo is the best search engine
>inb4 muh (((weinberg)))

No, use Startpage

Yandex works fairly well for me, user. It mostly just brings up pictures about the phenomenon itself rather than bringing up the actual thing.

Attached: Capture2.jpg (3790x1650, 960K)

I'm thinking about either Yandex or Searx. Which one do you all think is better?

>mfw phone fagging is the only way I have time to be on Jow Forums

Attached: 63A46525-4CEA-4F7E-AF45-6CFAA381943B.png (1000x1000, 418K)

>Jow Forums when google identifies black people as gorillas
>"algorithms can't be racist"
>Jow Forums when google identifies black people as europeans
>"algorithms be muh fuggin racciss ya'll bix nood muh fugga"

Attached: 2A23A22200000578-0-Google_has_issued_an_apology_after_computer_programmer_Jacky_Alc-a-28_14357525039 (634x536, 54K)

I have, got a Bachelor of Science in CS and I have worked on several projects.

What is a monad?

My bad, sorry.

>(((Gabbai)))
>(((Dissenter)))
Don't know much about Hatreon so I can't pass judgment on it yet.

Basically an anonymous function or any structure without a specified data type upon declaration, in summary. We never used that term to describe these concepts.

Black people look like apes.
They do not look European.
Either extremely weak bait or just retarded.

Enlighten me on Gab and Dissenter

Gab and Dissenter are not kiked just yet. They wouldn't have been blocked from most major browsers if this were the case.

The correct answer is "I don't know". Read SICP.

This

Attached: B1C0AAF6-DEC7-4997-9D45-650AC651AFD7.jpg (716x477, 53K)

The correct answer is: you’re a faggot
Do some cursory research

kys faggot

Attached: magic_fag.gif (242x200, 864K)

Nigga you just told me a monad is an anonymous function. I can smell your curry breath through the computer screen.

I said in summary. Again, we never use that term. The main take away is your little vocabulary term describes declaring/defining functions without a specified data type. This is what an anonymous function is in other languages.

Quick rundown:
>Gab.ai
>Gabbai
>A gabbai, also known as shamash or warden is a beadle or sexton, a person who assists in the running of synagogue services in some way. The role may be undertaken on a voluntary or paid basis. A shamash can also mean an assistant to a rabbi.

opdeepstate.com/2018/10/29/gab-ai-is-a-mossad-operation/

Wow, this literally means nothing. This is pure speculation. What reason could anybody have to believe this?

You never use the term because you're a pajeet. "Anonymous function" itself is a pajeet term. White people call it a closure.

I love yandex pic related, the issue is that it's all in fucking Russian and prioritized Russian shit

Attached: Screenshot_20190609-084539_Browser.jpg (1080x6107, 2.51M)

yeah this is much better

Attached: Images white couple Search Conservative The Search Engine for Conservatives.png (738x493, 712K)