Islam or Pride

I wonder how would the fags react to this

Attached: FB_IMG_1560152591822.jpg (1047x1024, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/8751787/muslim-protests-gay-lessons-birmingham-primary-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based. This is the final frontier for nazi incel politics. I'd go so far as to suggest all of you stage q massive gay orgy in front of q mosque for maximum effect

The absolute state.

Attached: sad Pepe.png (598x480, 79K)

They should just start putting books about degeneracy made by the state into mosques

Intersectional jenga will collapse soon. We have to believe.

the far right is a joke

>far right
>gay parade

I hope all these faggots and sandniggers kill each other.

>sandniggers vs literal fags

this is going to end well

Attached: 1549989535561.gif (511x512, 106K)

i bet 5 shekels on the mudslimes

>the far-right supports fags now

>1 post by this ID
>article from 2015

Well slid flaggot

>far right
>gay pride
>anti-racists
i don't know what's going on in sweden

I fucking despise these leftists PIGS

“Tolerance for you but not for them!”
“They can be conservative but you cannot!”

Fuck I hate them so fucking much

i dont think you understand.they are sending fags through a sandnigger ghetto it doesnt take a genius to see whats going to happen there. this is an attempt to redpill sweded

q predicted this

>In The Clown World Era Neoliberals imported waves of Muslim hardliners to purger their ranks of degenerates but the Degenerates fought back by building an Internet “far right movement” that fights against Muslim thot and degenerate patrollers. The Degenerates were fighting to preserve their culture so they rationalized they were part of the conservative movement. The coming civil war would see a rise of Faggy Death Squads battling with Trans-Muslim Jihadists.

they've done this before without much success in terms of reactions. calling them 'far-right' is incorrect as well as they're counter-jihadis.

Clown World > Mudslums

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

>Sweden
>Far Right
>Gay Parade
Probably accurate

Attached: Swedish.png (1800x1582, 307K)

>parades
>marches
>protests
absolute waste of time.
>inb4 but it will wake up normies
no it won't

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>2015

It's okay bro, we are all in this together. If I didn't have a new wife and a kid on the way I would probably have blown up the system by this point. We have to keep fighting and keep moving on, this is a long war of attrition but they are losing. We need to just keep our witts about us, keep god in our hearts moving us forward, keep working hard, keep staying strong, moral, etc. and we will win.

I think the culture wars are entering a new phase. You got Paludan burning Korans, the school protests in the UK, and now this.

Attached: Wooo.gif (267x200, 747K)

Holy shit this is pathetic.
>Anti-racist groups plan rally against provocative parade
These people are unexplainable.
They know muslims are incompatible with their degenerate views yet still advocate for more.
ALLAHU AKHBAR BROTHERS

cognitive dissonance

>Article's from 2015

Attached: Apu.png (657x527, 13K)

This is why ((christianity)) and the christian "right" are garbage.

>Christianity, as a religion of peace, is despised by Nietzsche. According to Nietzsche's account, pity has a depressive effect, loss of vitality and strength, and is harmful to life. It also preserves that which should naturally be destroyed. For a noble morality, pity is a weakness, but for Christianity, it is a virtue.

Attached: 1537408957703.jpg (812x1000, 101K)

>Islam or Pride
Are these the only two options left for us

Attached: 55678.jpg (427x427, 78K)

Neither do I

Attached: 1556291335012.png (922x882, 189K)

it's a provocation march,
but this has been already done and didnt work

If it's a rightwing event itll have armed security.

kek

perfect...there will be no losers on our side when this ship goes down

its such a shame what sweden has become it used to be such a beautifull country

1. Diversity only works if the groups have the same goal.

2. By not gradually integrating foreigners, they vastly increase the likelihood of violent division and the formation of enclaves.

Why do leftists ignore these basic anthropological concepts? Every legitimate democrat ass-flag is a brainlet with tiny testicles.

now it comes clear were all the anger comes from , all alt right wings are Closte-Faggots .

based and fagpilled

So wait hold it. The left is actually taking the muslims' side in this one? Like with the sentiment that muslims shouldn't have to deal with the existence of gays? What happens after most of the country is Muslim?

>far-right
>siding with faggots over muslims
makes me think

I don't think the gay issue plays any role at all in the lefts critique of this parade. They see it as people who dislike muslims setting out to provoke muslims and using gay acceptance as a cover.

They did just that today in a parisian suburb lol

I get that, but the fact still stands, muslims are increasing in numbers, they dont like gays, the reason they are able to be aggravated by this move is the fact they dont like gays, and sometime in the future all the gay and gay-friendly people of Sweden are going to have to deal with a large population of people who refuse to accept public displays of gayness.

Hi Mohamed, never heard of fags driving bus into a crowd.

Attached: 9E298266-668C-47C4-9A00-FFF5FEFD1F5E.jpg (460x415, 107K)

>weaponising faggots against niggers
woah
are we the 4d chess players now

Jow Forums is a low IQ board and on top of that summer is here. Eternal summer mind you!

That's actually not a bad idea

Based. Fuck with Muslims and faggots at the same time and create a leftist civil war.

who is learning turkish?

>Swedish far right are fags

Very based

YES! TOPKEK! WE MUST SHARE THIS WE THE WORLD!

When you populate too much and become a majority that hates a minority...
Minorities are the ones protected.

You are absolutely right, but the amount of keks is still to much to ignore this.

Based man of reason

Best way to indoctrinate more Muslims into extremist Islam.

I just can't comprehend the leftist mind

2 + 2 = 4

But also sometimes

2 + 2 = 5

But also sometimes

2 + 2 = over 6 golrillian

Attached: 1559683702920.png (1023x777, 3.05M)

>far-right
>plans gay parade
ONLY IN FUCKING SWEDEN

Attached: 1551553109020.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

The absolute best thing Jow Forums could do is support this.
Start "dialogues" with leftists - if pride is still necessary why should it be that pride parades take place only in gay friendly areas.
If gay pride is about letting young gay people know they have a place in society why are pride parades only held in gay friendly areas?
Why is there no tower hamlets pride parade? Why is there no Birmingham pride? Why is there no Moss Side pride?

Attached: gay pile.gif (352x240, 1.22M)

Holy kek

It's already happening.

>thesun.co.uk/news/8751787/muslim-protests-gay-lessons-birmingham-primary-school/
>Inside the angry Muslim protests over lessons about LGBT relationships in Birmingham primary schools as teachers face abuse

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 59K)

wtf I love Sweden now.

just how you'd like it right?

Gay parades were made for trolling haters. This is 100% legit.

Attached: 04c.jpg (222x250, 11K)

Amazing. But how will they find so many gays to join the parade?

Would love to see that. It should give an indication how much the immigrants are willing to assimilate

>be LGBT
>want to educate Mudslims on LGBT rights and all
>get called far right
>actually become far right

is this it Jow Forums?

>my face when muslims will save white people from the degeneracy
I dont know who is jewing who anymore.

Attached: 1557453686121.jpg (777x777, 78K)

Nah, these schools are 98% muslim m8, we're being replaced

Does anyone have the "they live" meme with the "buy our product homos" sign?