They dont want us to support them

They dont want us to support them

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Palestine.svg.png (2000x1000, 5K)

And we don't. עוֹצְמָה יְהוּדִית.

Every time we supported them, we gave Israel more bullets and bombs to shoot them.
Maybe they see the pattern after 40 years of our backstabbing.

Fuck off sandnigger

Attached: 1556145362648.png (574x588, 182K)

Nothing wrong with dead muslim sandniggers you mutt

Attached: 1539525192184.png (684x870, 907K)

>Meme fag
>Total disregard for human life other than jew
>American meme fag, but not American.
High rabbi. How's the wanton murder and sadistic inhuman savagery going? Murder any children today to provoke the "sand niggers" into acting up?
Remember... you're too smart for the goys! Keep shit posting or the goys will rise up and genocide you or some other idiotic story you believe.

Attached: killing palestinian children jew israeli.jpg (560x371, 130K)

sandnigger lives don't matter

Attached: 1555367431010.jpg (1280x960, 69K)

>Human
>Muslim
Pick one.

Attached: 1555018071918.jpg (689x767, 108K)

found the jews

oh no someone disagreeing with me called me a jew whatever will i do

Attached: sad woman.jpg (564x562, 33K)

Attached: 1553544235620.jpg (720x915, 75K)

jdif

>tfw redpilled about WW2
>you're a nazi
>tfw redpilled about Israel
>you're a jew

Attached: MeanwhileAtJIDFHQ.png (579x504, 52K)

You are so boring

Attached: 1538752100106.jpg (400x377, 37K)

"Everyone who disagrees with me is literally paid to do so!"

Attached: e9f.jpg (1698x1131, 631K)

I do. But remember, whether they are morally supported by a Japanese basket weaving forum or not, they will see retribution because Israel will crumble no matter what the internet says.

Attached: Mel Gibson and Jesus.jpg (1024x672, 201K)

Your hollow words will mean nothing before the end.

Attached: b2b0a482-4a81-11e9-8e02-95b31fc3f54a_image_hires_054208.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

>the end
when all jews go to hell
good times

Hope and pray for it every day, maybe it will help increase the impossible chance for that happening!

Attached: איילת_שקד_שרת_המשפטים_(10)_pp_2.jpg (480x344, 31K)

I'm sure

i dont need to hope and pray
i know for a fact its going to happen
sure, after moshiach comes, but he too will be bitch slapped all the way to hell

If they don't agree with the anticipated peace plan by kushner, I say America should cut off all aid. Arabian gulf states should ideally follow suit. I'm tired of my country supporting these violent gib addicts and their never ending drama. We have gotten exactly zero on our investment for the pst 60 years. Fuck that noise.

sand nigger shemite arabs don't want support
against their brother shemite fake jew kike
amalekites? ok.

Attached: for peace.jpg (720x720, 228K)

>Believing in this bullshit
Don't get me wrong, atheist politicians, particularly Israeli, Germany, and Soviet ones have all been dumb sacks of shit whereby religion is the lesser of two evils, but you need some serious therapy if you believe any of that.

the hearts and minds of the millions of repressed Palestinians, Syrians, Iraqis and Lebanese will manifest into the very thing the ones you shill for scoffed at, thinking it could never come back to harm them. The leaders of of the state of Israel have more fear than the Jewish populace because they know what they face in the future. They know their alliances are now shaky at best even tho the facade says otherwise when it's only existence is to save face.

"You never know about an ally, an ally can turn." Happy shilling!

Attached: jew6.png (162x227, 16K)

Here comes the cryptokike. House of Saud are all jews.

the hearts and minds of the millions of repressed Israelis will manifest into the very thing the ones you shill for scoffed at, thinking it could never come back to harm them. The leaders of of the states of Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Palestine, and Lebanon have more fear than the Muslim populace because they know what they face in the future. They know their alliances are now shaky at best even tho the facade says otherwise when it's only existence is to save face.

"You never know about an ally, an ally can turn." Happy shilling!

Attached: dumbbitch.jpg (780x438, 57K)

why? because i believe the bible?
one doesnt even need to be christian to know and see such things.
theres only so many times the goyim can be fooled, and even though they press their own prophecies, one day they will find their man in be in a position to make a move
its doesnt matter if you believe any of it, because they do, and they actively work towards accomplishing the goal of bringing in their messiah
and when they finally do, it will be their end, not ours.

Well, I can't say i'm surprised a Jew stole my line and tweaked it to to one day pass it off as his own. Such is the way of your tribe.

Attached: midget with a ciggie.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Actually they do want to support them and they do support them with our moneys, even though we don't want to support them.

It was a bunch of coagulated bullshit that doesn't mean anything, which is why it was replicated. Because it's meaningless.

Attached: 4zpwqFD.jpg (334x274, 17K)

Attached: 9CDD1452-EFA2-440C-BEC6-5594C7BB1F5A.jpg (666x1024, 74K)

I hate both kikes and muzzies, and I'm in my good right to do so. Both are vermin. The biggest difference between kikes and muzzies is that the kikes stab you in the back, while the muzzies stab you right in the face. However, at the end of the day, they're both extremely subversive desert people. You cannot trust them.

Your enemy's enemy isn't necessarily your friend. Meaning; just because kikes are fucked up, it doesn't mean that their enemy (the muzzies) aren't your enemy.

Attached: 1555690513092.jpg (1024x906, 173K)

Only when it was rewritten with your words. We can argue until a thread limit but that's boring, but just remember gentile judgement is coming and all you did to try and stop it was stare at a monitor. I want you to remember that when the bombing runs on Tel Aviv are so fierce that Jewish flesh and bones are turned into a molten liquid that will gush like a river down Rothschild Blvd, it'll look Dresden all over again.

Attached: 1556927901198.jpg (819x973, 137K)

>Some random wars between Israel and Arab countries will result in something comparable to the holla cost
Holy shit you are fucking delusional

Attached: 1559973047213m.jpg (1024x724, 115K)

who cares? you should still use them to redpill normies

fuck off dirty rat kike my family laughed at your kind on kristallnacht

literal neocon retard