Why is everyone in these countries so fucking ugly?

So, I was on vacation in Egypt and now in Morocco and holy shit, I was shocked how inbred and ugly they look in reality.
Genocide when?

Attached: csm_North_Africa_Map_04c89fa2bf.png (430x366, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G3YMQMSpayk
youtube.com/watch?v=62tSUVOd-bM
youtube.com/watch?v=chzHd1uSP_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're quadroons. Except for Mauritanians and Sudanese, who are niggers larping as Arab.

They are inbred due to Islamic rules and culture, you answered your own question

moroccans and egyptians are the most heavily mixed with SSA admixture, algerians and tunisians generally look a lot better.

You visited only Morocco and claim all Maghreb is ugly?

Do Southern Europeans still feel kinship with Southern Mediterranean?

Show flag abdul

With the northern Africans? Nope, but we do have some of them here who have completely assimilated, and we do have some widespread cultural memes like the evil eye mysteriously present here as well

They are muslims, muslims fuck their own mothers/sisters/daughters/cousins/ goats and make inbred babies

Inbred people look ugly

Unironically have some of the most attractive people on the planet

"Arab" means "mixed" in Hebrew, and it comes from a Hebrew verb meaning "to grow darker".

Attached: feels.jpg (300x300, 20K)

This.

Attached: cuz marrg.jpg (450x870, 56K)

Genocide when we stop giving them aid.

This is retard Amerimutt Bible Belt "British Israelism" tier nonsense.

Attached: It's all so tiresome.jpg (300x450, 79K)

Your absolutely abhorrent sense of beauty is not favorable to your point.

everyone is ugly when you have unrealistic standards, also Moroccans are the most beautiful north africans what are you talking about?

(((Meme flag))) checks

Wont ever happen if youre not in righteousness and lawful and just

Are they as ugly as bongs?

I'm ok with that more NA women for me

I'm glad we could agree: you keep your own girls, we keep ours. Rainbow shit. Good.

true

ME people look much more attractive in comparision, not to mention Europeans

Attached: 'Arab'.png (1136x482, 25K)

Inbreeding. A lot of north african jews are inbred.

t. pajeet

Attached: 1533219767632.jpg (227x222, 10K)

Why are you proving my point in great detail?

Attached: feyd84.jpg (320x193, 10K)

ALL Jews are inbred, Shlomo. The Ashkenazim might even be much more so than the Sefardim, considering the small initial founder population.

piss on you amerimutt hater

Attached: 1482086657-pnlademorire.png (272x204, 80K)

Stupid moor mutt

This is Europe, idiot, not your godforsaken empty county in the middle of a huge rectangle of a "state", itself in the middle of nowhere. I'm not Spanish. People move around here, while you've probably never met anyone who isn't a fellow Lutheran German and your third cousin.

Careful not to be beheaded now, you better get the fuck out of here...we don't want your pasty flacid diseased micro penis here anyways.

Attached: 1559150598368.jpg (558x344, 56K)

Negros de mierda.

Fuck are you posting that Cretan picture for, Abdallah? You sons of negress slaves and Arab slavers have nothing to do with the Minoan civilisation at all.

yes, Ive recently seen one which such a deformed skull, I wondered how the fuck he was even able to walk

I just thought I looked cool.
Sorry degenerate neighbor

Attached: 1559149349461.jpg (627x429, 66K)

Hmm, a sense of aesthetics might suggest you have a slight amount of ancient Libyan in you too. Ana asifu, kaleb aljiran.

what did you say meme flaggot???

Attached: Le Algerian.jpg (1047x1795, 818K)

Good Gods, you learnt homosexuality well from your Parisian masters.

>You sons of negress slaves and Arab slavers
so i have to remind you that you are our rape babies my Andalusian slave?

What is wrong with you algerianon

yet the Algerian Immigrants in your shithole are taking all your women
>What is wrong with you
is being attractive and sexy a wrong thing?

Attached: c8b68b26a37ffb0ee7a9ef8d1c57999a.jpg (460x520, 50K)

Nice story, except for the fact that there's more mitochondrial DNA from North Africa here than Y chromosomes. I.e. we took your daughters and kicked the men out.

Attached: 3239345533_372807ceaf_o.gif (771x590, 146K)

Mi hermano, viva AndalucĂ­a y Algeria!

youtube.com/watch?v=G3YMQMSpayk

>the Algerian Immigrants in your shithole
Never met one here. Just Moroccans. Maybe there's some up in Barcelona, but that's none of my business if the Catalans can't keep their women.

Gypsy music + Moros. I suppose being a lazy bastard can at least sometimes result in you making up some songs and finding a good way to pluck a guitar you stole...

your (((DNA))) studies doesn't explain the fact why we look pretty much the same
i swear i thought the guy on pic related was a Moroccan mutt
Al Andalus will rise again!

Attached: White Portuguese.jpg (720x405, 23K)

>Never met one here
HA! so you did come across them but you mistook them as native Spaniards it's okay men there is little to none difference anyway
Moroccans on the other hand are considered niggers compared to Algerians and Tunisians

Attached: El Algeriano.jpg (250x250, 65K)

The music is beautiful, be proud of your country!

youtube.com/watch?v=62tSUVOd-bM
youtube.com/watch?v=chzHd1uSP_A

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 70K)

I see Moros everyday. Most don't look the same as Spaniards at all. I'm English, and can easily tell you apart. Perhaps a handful of purer Berber villages are different, but we don't see any of those people here. We get all your mutts, which are widely acknowledged to represent the crushing majority of your population, which isn't surprising when we look at your history and present condition.

Everyone knows your people's subhuman antics in France, and posting a few cherrypicked unusual individuals does nothing to deny this.

Lol idgaf about that. Atleast we kept blue eyes and blonde hair

This is all artificial contemporary "fusion" music, written to appeal to Western exoticists, and has basically fuck all to do with any real music from the Maghreb or Spain.

>Atleast we kept blue eyes and blonde hair
Haha, that's what happens when you inherit the relevant genes from one slave girl 1200 years ago, but from a hundred different family lines in a vast tangle forest of inbreeding! Well done!

Please tell me what you mean.

>cherrypicked unusual individuals
you said it yourself here you only get our poor ugly mutts who sneaks to your country illegally,
the rest of us (the good Algerians) are living here and those who immigrate they have a Visa and they don't go to shit tier countries such as Spain or Italy they go to Canada and USA

>Atleast we kept blue eyes and blonde hair
you mean you the Ashkenazi stole them from the Slavs
as for the Mizrahi kikes they stole them from the Berbers

Seething Moor

The order of the day is nafri girls for us ginger converts in exchange for christian slags for nafri men. Whether or not you agree this is reality.

Attached: D675A8B0-5E6C-4305-9BB2-81114C1FD034.jpg (509x472, 85K)

bump

Why can't you maghrabi faggots get along, we are a family.

sorry but it's not gonna happen, ginger male is indesirable and considered feminine
ginger female on the other hand are the most demanded

Attached: ginger-girls-berber.jpg (236x380, 35K)