"Dad, I'm your daughter, from the future. Now listen to me, CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL...

>"Dad, I'm your daughter, from the future. Now listen to me, CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL, I'm living the consequences and it's horrible!! You need to stop listening to these shitposters and do something!! Please daddy, you need to save my horrid future.
Also have sex, if you don't step up your game I will never be born. "

Attached: EgJYYEU-1200.jpg (960x1200, 722K)

>implying women or children have a clue
fix your shithole spic country

Kek

>hapa child
I'd never breed with an Asian

ask her where I'm going to meet her mother. and then plan to genocide all of india and china to fix the pollution

No. Every generation must know its own suffering.

Attached: oh_the_humanity.jpg (1200x675, 149K)

I suddenly wanna fuck my daughter

>hapa

Attached: 75C09BD9-B5E9-4E2E-89F0-F17EE1A10B4C.png (640x1230, 566K)

you from alabama?

She turned out pretty well. Nice eye colour.

Fpbp

My daughter would never be a soulless chink

Prove it. What's my middle name, birthdate, father's name, or mother's name? Where did I meet your mother? What's her maiden name? What's your stranger danger code phrase? If you really are my child you should have no issue answering these questions. Otherwise I can only assume this is an elaborate ruse.

Incest is a muslim trait, not sure where this alabama meme came from.

>Also have sex
Alright. You'll be your own mother.

>"Sorry honey, I'm not Chinese or Indian, the two major world-polluting countries. Good luck to you!"

>Daughter demands i have sex
I gotta do what I gotta do

Attached: 1436671014569.jpg (600x764, 56K)

If even kids can travel back in time in your era, it sounds like climate change didn't really hurt anything important. And you can always time travel to a time before humans, so win/win.

Based

>implying I will ever have sex

*grabs belt*

How did your country manage to come up with such a shitty flag?

> Dad, don't give money to scamming jews asking for carbon gibs. They are schizophrenic, evil and retarded. Use hydropower or nuclear instead.

BTFO reddit fag

Racemixer.

Yes future daughter I agree. We need to eradicate every human in Africa, the middle east and India in the next 10 years so I still have time to come back home and meet your mother.

>asian girl as my future kid
nah im good

>I had a child
>it was a girl
>I didn't throw it off a cliff

This story isn't adding up.

Hapa daughter.......
About right for anons

>fingol
Good to know you're not reproducing

>Please daddy, you need to save my horrid future.
k
~snip~

Pwned. GG. No RM.

there's nothing to be done. solving climate change is like trying to end war. it's hopeless

fuck off taconigger.

fpbp

Attached: ye.jpg (472x809, 27K)

I know one thing no man this day and age wants to have a daughter! Sad but true, the degeneracy and narcissism goes right to they head and they are ruined. Maybe if they stop screwing over the men that build and maintain society, men will want kids and marriage. Till then have fun with cataclysm

Attached: F449E125-34DD-4C42-BE03-D14C008D84C9.jpg (765x717, 116K)

This, nukes across those two shitholes would have a net climate benefit.

>Sorry, sweetie, but I'm just a humble 26 yo jobless khv with no hope of changing. You must have confused me with someone else, sorry!

>"Dad, I'm your daughter, from the future. Mom told me that if you fought harder, I could've been a boy instead."

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL
>ISREAL
>ISRAEL
No.

>have sex

Well, since you're here...

/thread
pack it up boys

what is this painting name?

you say that as if you'd be doing someone a favor.

What if you are my daughter and my sexual partner? Then you birth yourself and history repeats! The implications are amazing!

>I'd never breed
you could have just ended it there

oh man i love this, because she asked you to step up and have sex means that she has always traveled back in time meaning shes in a infinity loop. Also this means present doesnt exist as any point in time is the future to the past that also exists and again creates infinity.

all in all this sort of travel cannot ever exist since the universe doesnt store memory in a way that a camera does meaning that if it existed that way it would mean our entire timeline would be fake , a recording of something real, recorded by something unimaginable.

Kek

>hapa

If I have a daughter I will buy a gun

If I have a son I will take defense classes with my son

Also don’t talk to me or my wife’s son ever again

>CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL
whats the situation like with plastics, toxins and cesium? don't you care about human life?

>you birth yourself and history repeats! The implications are amazing!
typical mormon

Ivan the Terrible and His Son Ivan

>Fuck daughter
>She gets preggers
>Cycle repeats
>She shows up again, now 75% white
>cycle continues

*hits pipe*

Then stop trading with China and India who cause most of the pollution and receive trillions from the West every year

Even if climate change is real, individual actions won't make a dent in it. Only the regulation of big compagnies can stop climate change, and that does not fit with your narative.

Kek

It's the perfect plan!

seething

Why? It would improve your leaf gene tree.

>columbia
>liking mongrels

Fuck you little impostor kike! Everybody knows that time travel to past is impossible and breaks many linear time rules!
Then rape her because it is not my daughter

Firstly tell me who your mother is.

>Dad, I'm your daughter, from the future.
>Dad, I'm your daughter
>your daughter
>daughter

Suddenly i'm in the mood for killing myself right away while driving a huge truck and burning all the fuel to make climate change progress even faster

HER NAME IS LITERALLY HELLA GROSS

OH NONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: rofl-pepe.gif (360x346, 144K)

Is this what Mormons do?

Attached: 1559260431962.png (1080x899, 656K)

>Daughter wants help
>Also wants me to have sex
We could reach an agreement.

If only you had raped more of the aztecs out of the shits around here. Your fucking ancestors did a shit job bleaching the natives. A shamefur dispray!

>Brown

Tits or GTFO

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.
Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.
As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

thank you educated burger

HAARP is real. Agenda 21 which is a plan to move all rural people into mega cities where they get violently assaulted by dykes and niggers is real. The Jewish plan to genocide white people is real.
Climate change? Not fucking real.

Bitch i loopered your ass

This is the plot of Yomeiro Choice, minus the climate change part.

Attached: yomeirochoice.png (1109x1600, 396K)

I would totally crush her.....

"TITS OR GTFO"

Attached: maximumoverdrive.jpg (426x435, 33K)

What in the fucking fuck?
>pic related
I'll be thoroughly disappointed if he doesn't end up fucking both potential mothers and his daughters.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 6.42.20 am.png (1486x340, 120K)

Yesterday was sunny, but today its raining. Fuck, climate change is real. No shit you fucking faggot.