IMAGINE trading your writing for Lauren Southerns pussy

archive.fo/NWqZw
>Southern, famously, writes very little of her own material, and has often embarked on sexual liaisons with men who have helped her with video scripts or notes for her content. While giving speeches about the “trad life,” which typically refers to fidelity in same-race nuclear families, Southern was, in the indelicate words of one major YouTuber, “throwing herself around what seemed like the entire conservative movement in exchange for help with her writing.” We approached four of the men she has been linked to romantically, each of them a prominent Right-wing media figure in a position to help Southern succeed professionally. All four begged not to be named in this story.
Imagine sending her your PDF that she could pass off as her own and then going up to her hotel room. You both know what's expected next and she sucks you dry while still in her short shorts. After you rest for a bit, describing the paper she's gonna have to regurgitate later on, you get a go at her pussy for an hour. Knowing that you're gonna pass her around to your friends after you blow your load in her and hear her squeak a little. Imagine how many men got to enjoy that.

Attached: 7d4JMOe.jpg (477x641, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IMAGINE being one of the dumb cunts who donated money to (((Lauren Simonsen)))

Attached: 1559817790072.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Imagine selling your vagina for shitty writing.

Imagine taking donations from right wingers and using it to fund:
>Nose surgeries
>lip injections
>gay film producers
>left wing Antifa journalists

i can see her pussy!

the orbiters she had are more pathetic than the AOC ones.

damn this could be my gig. i would only need to learn to write conservative claptrap

Collett was right, as I've been saying for months
youtube.com/watch?v=BXj7IS2s59Y&t=3s

So this is just based on what some faggot says?

Attached: 1559246329499.jpg (480x477, 30K)

Attached: 1543874640739.gif (220x123, 83K)

>IMAGINE trading your writing for Lauren Southerns pussy
Like you wouldn't

I should of wrote for lauren southern
Her pussy looks delicious

Those fat outer labia must be so nice to suck on.

I could definitely write some shitty PDF with basic right wing talking points to nut in her

>should of
Uhuh

I would gladly trade my shitposts.

Holy shit look at that cameltoe

based lauren, all about that trad life
prostitute, oldest profession there is

>IMAGINE trading your writing for Lauren Southerns pussy
Keep dreaming shit lord.

Simonsen is Norweigan, not Jewish. Idiot.

Hi Lauren

Attached: LAUREN NO.jpg (768x768, 54K)

Lauren if you are reading this, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Its okay to be white and its even more okay to be married and raise wonderful loving children". What do you think? Call me.

Attached: 1558832720293.jpg (654x698, 91K)

She is right here:

Attached: kebabfucker.jpg (540x693, 67K)

Still probably better than her writing to be fair.

>imagine being a woman and trading sex for X
So... what's different? This is the normal state of affairs.

This guy is a kebab

Attached: Screenshot_20190610-130246_Samsung Internet.jpg (1075x1510, 541K)

sounds comfy tbqh bro
I'd be up for that.

Hi there Lauren, can i see bobs and vagene?

Yeah because the name "Simon" is Germanic, right? Gtfo

Whats it like coping this hard over a thot.

Just here for more slutty photos of this skag

Free markets are free commie. Your approval is unrequited, unnecessary and unwelcome.

If she is sleeping with like minded people. I don't see the problem. People who work together, also fuck.
>inb4 gamergate
fuck off nerd

I'm usually not much for pussy licking but I'd suck on that cunt til there was no juice left.

All of these youtube conservacucks are the same. Shapiro, SJW, Lauren, Crowder are all loudmouth cockroaches lying through their teeth for cash. Just the lowest common denominator pandering.

kys tranny chink, either post proof or slice your neck you little nigger jew loving degenerate. i cant wait when you are thrown off building you little faggot.

DEEP COPE

yea its so smart to jump to conclusions because Milo write his blacked fantasies piece of some cunt. I know pol is always ready to swallow it too, this board just loves black dicks, this board is fascinated with them. Some random claims some random white girls got blacked? watch pol believe it without a single proof. this board is based around insecurities about dick and its showing.

Come on. Gibs me dat

Don't just use these beta males to advance your own standing Lauren, make them act more alpha rather than just parroting talking points. Mould them, don't just use them.

stop trying to fit in cringe lord.

>you are now aware that every man named john is a jew because john comes from "yochanan"

her scripts were always shit so whoever made that deal didn't exactly lose out on authorship of groundbreaking thinkpieces

As if your name is Germanic, retard. And no I'm not talking about your last name, just your given name. It's likely biblical just like Simon. Then -sen in it just means son...

can you blame them look at how much money Juden Peterson is pulling just for tell people to wash their dick

all women are prostitutes
try maintaining a relationship with a warm smile, sex and cuddles. women can do it, why cant you?

>COPE
The eternal cry of /leftypol/ homosexuals.

holy fuck this is the last fucking straw

i donated to many ethots and ecelebs... over the last 4 years well over 10,000 dollars. lauren was one of my favourites but i guess i'm going to be giving a little more to faith goldy next pay cheque

Ummm... her in that tank top and jean shorts tho

>female can't brain enough to write her own dialogue
>resorts to basic instincts of swapping pussy for access to higher-functioning logical male brains

imagine my shock.

no they are just as pathetic

Attached: file.png (303x303, 33K)

Can't tolerate her face very well, but I imagine her cunt is delicious. Would write for her.

Whores gonna whore. News at 10.

We finally broke Finknight. RIP in peace nibba

ok

Attached: ayy jay.jpg (410x283, 28K)

Someone share that southern’s pussy gif

I'd stick my tongue so far up her puckered starfish I'd carve my initials in tomorrow's turd.

i always kek at this one

Faith > Lauren

Attached: 1481956922268.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

Really, only incels didn't see this coming

Norway has been a Christian nation for a thousand years you imbecile. Simon is a Hebrew name from the Bible.

t. butthurt fags named Simon

>cringe lord

Confirmed leftist autist

>Faith > Lauren

Attached: 1526439912586.jpg (1200x1157, 217K)

t. Simon Noseberg

>Faith > Lauren

Attached: 1503024513515.png (599x598, 705K)

Smug e thot gets ruined by her own hubris, ironic

Wonder what happens to her now that the secret is out

what a disgusting kike

Proud $200 monthly supporter here. Next month will be our 2 year anniversary.

ye by whom? by some reddit spacing zoomer? oh no.

YOU JUST KNOW

Nigger are you fucking serious

why don't we have lewds of these thots yet?

man i want to bury my face into her vagina.

too obvious

southern was clearly a jew from the start. That is why I never listen to her.

Attached: 1535985584606.jpg (414x427, 57K)

you’re both faggots
you’re both faggots

>Imagine taking donations from right wingers and using it to fund:
i cant. women are fucking retards/demons

same

>IMAGINE being one of the dumb cunts who donated money to (((Lauren Simonsen)))

i will keep donating to her for life. shes the only one that did anything about the murders happening in my country.

She's hitting the wall right about now

Imagine e being so useless with women that you hate the idea of anyone having sex. Fuck me you lads are sad.

posting rare cosplay shots

Attached: 8c76aa0649bf3354151fa3b8f29ad4a0-d596jin.jpg (1095x730, 187K)

they are coming

Attached: 589733a234395aeae0acb4a16666b9ec-d597uco.jpg (730x1095, 152K)

atleast i am not nigger loving nigger like most of the people here who just LOVE thinking about white women being blacked so they believe some faggot kike who marreid nigger.

Attached: 7050462960fd8f060c7d702266fba61e.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Attached: 1480622846712.png (750x1334, 1.66M)

Attached: 1500727621440.png (400x425, 79K)

Attached: 1498775601280.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Attached: 1499144146284.jpg (675x1200, 154K)

in all honesty... i would have wrote a page or two to dump a few loads, why the fuck not

god i want to munch on it

Attached: 1500485657612.gif (294x212, 1.84M)

What, did the farm attacks suddenly stop because she shed some light on it? Stop giving e whores money

Well, all we have is allegations, though anyone who knows about women in general shouldn't be particularly shocked or surprised if it turns out to be true. She was a blatant attention whore, and it was fairly obvious that her thoughts were not her own. It's the bubbly charming cutesy ones that climb ladders of penises to heights well beyond their natural abilities.

Attached: catherine_by_kingofhearts2012-d6i4py4.jpg (730x1095, 139K)

hey lauren, i'm willing to write article for you

Attached: COF9syVUwAAqsD5.jpg (600x399, 53K)