Germans are hard worker-

>Germans are hard worker-

When will this meme DIE?

Attached: hours worked per country.jpg (960x684, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/no-irish-workers-arent-productive-world-133311036.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you're smart, you need not work hard, young asswhopper

Since their country has high gdp, that probably means that they're efficient workers.

it's not that they work hard it's that the Euro currency and EU internal market regulations allow these kikes yo flood the EU with their shitty products and services. Take away the Euro and Germany becomes Poland overnight

>Me: 0

>Take away the Euro and Germany becomes Poland overnight

That makes sense.

You don’t need to work longer hours when you work effectively

This chart is horseshit
/thread

Being lazy at work 10 hours a day is not the same as working hard 8 hours a day

>be average Greek
>say you "work" 8 hours when asked in a poll
>your actual occupation must be either being a waiter, or something of low qualification or public sector
>either way you most likely arrive late and leave earlier
>and you sit around a lot of times during your "work"

>be German
>work in industry and manufacturing
>actually work and not be a lazy dog all day
>arrive in time and leave in time maybe later

most greeks ARE lazy and NOT productive, plus have no choice other than work shitty jobs. plus public employees are lazy.

>>Germans are hard worker-
Never heard this meme. You must be making a translation error.
Real German stereotypes:

Germans are humourless.
Germans are punctual.

We're efficient workers with a strong sense of duty and work ethic. When I was in America, I was suprised at just how many breaks and periods of inactivity Americans had at work, taking 2 hours of unscheduled pauses with nobody batting an eye. I'm happy for them, but I couldn't do that, I always get fidgety when there's nothing to do.

If you don't get shit done you need to work longer.
If you envy people who get shit done in less time you're stupid.

When you ask, you propaganda Hans?

Attached: 206A7C0A-A3D9-4108-9159-6500121C1E25.jpg (960x684, 87K)

To be fair Krauts tend to get a lot more done in an hour of work than most others would.

Greeks are the worst employees I've ever seen. Absolutely lazy and entitled.

Either turism sector or public employee who produces absolutely nothing.

Nothing against Greeks personally, but I'd hire a turk roach before one

Germans are worth their weight in gold as employees.

Now take away all of the non-white "Germans."

germany

Attached: 1537816806854.png (800x848, 684K)

It’s also bs that we are last, we work 40hr workweeks.

Attached: 4225C02C-A4ED-4228-B5BA-619E049975AD.png (850x903, 47K)

Ι happen to work in the public sector because of my university practice, and i'm telling you, i'm literally the only person doing anything and literally the only person that arrives 5 minutes earlier and lives just when i have to.

This country is fucked not because of governments or banks or money, but because our people are fucking useless fucks. ONLY young Greeks who live this country have stuff to offer, the vast majority of Greeks in Greece are lazy.

I sometimes wonder if i'm an actual Greek or not. There's no way im that different than most of them...

And god damn i want some zapiekanka now.

Those greeks burning the midnight oil te repay the gibs

Attached: E9J0LK7.jpg (480x464, 35K)

>Germans are worth their weight in gold as employees.

lmao source?

This in every regard. Work smarter, not harder.

Being at your job does not mean you are actually working.

>Work hard
>finish early
Wow, that was difficult.

You are either a mutt or commie who is butthurt that Germans are indeed superior to other nations. Fuck off dude

This is more important

Attached: Top-10-most-productive-countries-last-15-years.png (1280x720, 119K)

Attached: 7EEC21C5-CB08-406F-84A1-CA5291A2C2ED.jpg (200x300, 22K)

>greece
>working
fuck off

Not a single German works hard. They all leave it to the millions of immigrants they import in order to extract their discipline, energy and life juice to support the lazy German lifestyle, mostly hard-working Poles.

Why is Germany so embarrassingly unproductive?

>t. Marek

Fuck off Kraut and Tears

>work in the public sector
>i'm literally the only person doing anything
sure thing you fucking lazy dog

Government jobs here should not be considered jobs
I work as an accountant and i dont get to mess around all day

It's true. Brown countries (Belgium, USA, Netherlands and France) are more productive than Germany as per the chart.

what the fuck is going on with Eireniggers?

>be norway
>pump out oil
look guys im productive!!!!

>luxembourg
Isn't that place where rich people go to vacation at their rich friends' hotels and purchase extremely overpriced goods from more of their rich friends' stores? Not a very effective indicator of overall productivity when the price of goods are inflated to hilarious magnitudes.

"because of my university practice" you fucking moron. even if i wanted to sit around, there's no possibility i could do that without being kicked out of practice. especially to where i work at.

One thing I love about Germany is our working culture. Very efficient. Meetings are as long as necessary, no shit talking, very direct. You start to work once you are there. No long coffee breaks, no chatting with coworkers, no watching youtube, etc.

At my company I have meetings and I work all over the world. In Japan you can really trust your business partners. They not gonna lie to you for their profit or something. They work long hours but with lots of breaks and very slow. Their 3h meeting could easily be reduced to 10 minutes.

Americans are the worst to work with. They are not punctual at all, they talk bullshit, they are lazy and especially they always try to rip you off. Even more than the Chinese.

And I won't even start with the Chinese.

Attached: MV5BNTA3NDk1ODEtNTZmOS00ZThjLTgwZTEtN2E3MDg3ZGViZWZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzA4ODc3ODU@._V1_UY317_CR9,0,214 (214x317, 13K)

Being a hard worker doesn't mean longer hours, it means you work harder in the hours you work. An efficient worker can get done in 5 hours what takes a lazy worker 20.

My brother used to work at a German company, they had him work so hard their he said, "despite me drinking 2 gallons of water I haven't pissed because they made me sweat it out."

>Bankerbourg

>1000 hrs real-time
>insectobots
>must pay gibs
>wites trying to go it alone in hueland
>"I will work harder"
>what's holidays?
>Greece - residual wealth + "I need that new Gucci mop"
>arbeit mit frei
>tfw need carrots to eat
>300 hr siesta
>honest hard working anglo ubermensch
>aping the UK
>world famous slackers
>we don't include hours worked by our sla-I mean 'new' Germans

where is India?

Seriously i want to see your arm. You must me a Nigger/shitskin or have a lot of scars which means your a commie faggot.

>i want to see your arm

Arm now, penis later? Fuck off, faggot.

The mark was highly valued because of the stability of the German government and this was even after reunification. Fucking achmed.The euro is stabilized by having Germany over say Greece or Italy who were basically meme dollars.

>Americans are the worst to work with. They are not punctual at all, they talk bullshit, they are lazy and especially they always try to rip you off.

it's generational
all the boomers at my work show up seven minutes late, the first thing they do is go spend 15 minutes getting coffee
they take multiple 20-minute bathroom breaks a day

here's the thing, in Germany it's mostly just Germans working and in great jobs

in other countries, it's immigrants, like France most French in here don't fucking work for shit, but immigrants work lots of hours in restaurants or other low end jobs, that's why the hours number is high

okay, found the answer, they're just a tax haven:

finance.yahoo.com/news/no-irish-workers-arent-productive-world-133311036.html

Famously, the 2015 tax inversion of US companies based in Ireland boosted the country’s headline GDP growth by around 25 points.

Several giants like Google, Facebook, and Apple use Ireland to book profits from other jurisdictions. This inflates the country’s top-line economic output to such a degree that it’s not really accurate to suggest that the workers themselves are highly productive.

Fact.

What is this?

A German is way more efficient than a spic. If I could decide, I'd know exactly who to employ

wtf i work i like a mexican

>Greeks working more than Japanese
Is this possible? You came to the internet to spread lies?

Isn't technically this stat slightly biased as german women usually work in part-time or simply quit their job when they become mothers?

>because of my university practice
>work in the public sector
KEK

You are a commie fgt so i guess you already cut off your dick. Arm is enough

>look like

No, it's the place where many organizations and the EU put their overpayed managers, and their underlings because it has presitige. Thuscreating a very high gdp per hour, while actually doing nothing. That's why they pump up the prices, there will always be enough public euros to spend on champagne and hookers.

They probably punch in overtime like crazy, with those 3 hour lunches and 2 hour naps

>hello stranger, I am asking you to take pictures of your uncovered, naked body parts
>please don't call me a faggot though!

FAGGOT

It died for me a decade ago when I bought a brand new VW Passat that only lasted 4 years.

I've been Hyundai ever since and never looked back.

you are become goyim, slave of the cubicle.

>US works a lot more than Germany
I wonder why. Fuck burger land.

Attached: stateofburgers.jpg (700x936, 88K)

efficiency does not correlate with quantity
the meme will die in about 50 years when the German skin color will be no different from that of Libya

>japan not number one
Dude wtf peiplenare dying in jp. Because they work so much

You can call me what you want i dont give shit. But tell me why is person with a German flag so ambitiously trying to prove that "Germans" are "lazy"

OUTTA MY WAY YOU LAZY SHITS

>german workers actually work 8hours a day
>russian, turk and greek workers run around having smalltalk with everybody for 2hours in a 8hour shift
i see this every day at work. it's no wonder they need to work overtime when they waste 1/4 of worktime with other things. that's why everybody thinks we work hard, because we get more work done in the same time.

>You can call me what you want

How about a faggot?

>it's generational
I bet it is. Your older generations must have been very hard and efficient workers, since they made the economy in the US so strong.

>Germanland
>high gdp

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (500x289, 647K)

huh i guess trump made it a lot harder to cross the border after all

Hours worked ≠ Productivity

im not a lazy guy but i hate working. my job is so boring and unsatisfying i want to quit and see how long i can live off my savings.

It's not Quantity (hours) - it's Quality.

Belgium is brown?

Belgium is super brown.

I mean its also about being efficient
When i was younger i worked as a construction builder, and i often worked 16 hours a day
When i was a paver, i was literally running with the stones, from point a to b and back, for hours everyday
Then i got into construction planning and of course my hours went down, i work around 10 hours a day, but i try to be as efficient as possible
When i look into shops from other cultures, i see people in there of course "working" more in terms of hours, but i dont count a kebab shop worker sitting there watching tv as working
Also what you have to think about is the days we have off
This is a huge factor, so even if you work 14 hours a day, if you have a holiday every few days, of course it will come out less in total

how much of germany's population is actually german though

damn why is France always so awesome

>"ΕΥΔΑΠ πραkτιkη"

google it moron :^))) you must be retarded if you think you cant practice in the public sector

>greece
>"hours worked"
yea we can probably put quotation marks around many of these.

there is a thing called productivity you brainlet...google it and try again

We have a 20min paid lunch and 2 10min breaks at my company wtf are you talking about

>Greece
>top 3

Bogus chart

No, you were a crater. Older generations were mediocre, but with Germany and Japan stifled and occupied, they didn't have any real competition.

Working hard doesn't mean you work longer dumbass, if anything, more hours for the same task proves that you're less efficient

>Mexico has South Korea and Japan beat

So why are their country and people such shit?

this. when boomers die off, germanische Qualität will be ancient history

Our economy these days isn't any appreciably stronger than other countries. People here don't work hard at all though, it's often long hours filled with zero productive effort. It's getting worse now that everyone is brown and it's hard to see the purpose of working hard when wages haven't appreciated in almost half a century.

You must not know of the greeks

>When will this meme DIE?

what is efficiency?

Attached: 728d38a93941842aca66308b1c974d57.gif (454x341, 2.54M)

define 'work'
/thread.

>When will this meme DIE?
Soon.

define '/thread'
/work

Two can play at that game, toothnigger.