Brain Scans Show Killers and Rapists have a "Dark Spot"

news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/dark-patch-xray-killers-brain-scans-212141274.html

Future is bright boys. Mandatory Brain Scans and Auto culling of all people with the "Dark Spot"

Attached: Dark Patch.jpg (2166x1649, 564K)

Lets see its prevalence in Jews first

Attached: 123124567534.png (330x348, 180K)

Attached: 1571723838492.jpg (1888x1907, 470K)

Who the fuck still uses yahoo?

>Inb4 just means heavily desensitized to violence.
>Inb4 all of Jow Forums has this too

Wtf, I thought only goy priests could rape kids

So they detect the spot when someone is 5 years old. What then? Do they minority report the kid and throw them in jail for life? Do they lobotomize them?

>Surprise correlation: this "spot of evil" us also present in everyone that is against unchecked endless immigration, isn't okay with the rape and destruction of their home and culture and resists surrendering their gun rights

>These people must be euthanized against their will for the good of the people
>T. Moshe Rosenblattsteinberg

I speak words yet still there is rape and murder and still those people are not properly punished.

>German scientist
Should I pretend to be surprised?

>dark spot spotted

It's going to be like some scary scifi, with spotters and spot hunters removing the people with bad brains from society.

Fucking underrated as fuck

>Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Jews, shitskins, and niggers are fucked

Retard here, serious question about brain scans: do mental illnesses show up in these scans? I mean like depression, bipolar, schizophrenia shit like that?

>claims
>not verified

>(((Vice)))

>Mandatory Brain Scans and Auto culling of all people with the "Dark Spot"
why are they looking at the brain though?
the dark spots cover their entire skin

If they scanned two physically healthy brains, but one of them has bipolar, would they be different in the scans? I guess what I'm trying to say is can doctors diagnose mental illnesses using brain scans? I really wanna know wtf is happening inside my fucked up brains.

All brains are equal CALLING DARK ONES BAD IS RAYCISY

Attached: 1559417349472.png (916x914, 835K)

So does that mean culling Africa and the middle east entirely?

All the jewery is hidden in the dark spot.

Only a matter of time before a biochemist cross references the dark spots in scans with concentrations of neurotransmitters

the weirdest thing about this dark spot on the brain is that it affects skin color

>also far right nazis have a dark spot
>we have to do something about them before they kill
>next up how conservatives generally have a dark spot
>we have to do something about them before they kill
>just in: everyone who isn’t mindlessly drooling and fucking and watching marvel movies when not working until death has dark spot
>we have to...

We, as the alt-right, should severely abuse our own children to damage their brains in the early development stage, ensuring they become absolute savages, heartless psychopaths when they are older, capable of taking over the system.

SIEG HEIL

Attached: 5ce46ngunguecngedml.png (264x191, 6K)

tfw its lint on the scope

>DARK SPOT DETECTED
>LETHAL ELIMINATION ENGAGE
>PLEASE AIM CAREFULLY TO THE TARGET

Attached: images (6).jpg (530x579, 24K)

No that's actually just a projection, jewish rabbis are way more pedo than you can possibly even imagine.

X-ray tech here, depends if the problem is physiological or psychological. If it's physical, it may show up depending what it is and the methods they scan with. Psychological will not.

>phrenology was right all along
based
also
>"Dark Spot"
That's what they mean about a nigger head, isn't it?

Attached: il_570xN.723324576_5lbx.jpg (570x738, 95K)

probably not. usually other-such studies find out these things are present in stupid-people

Anyone trying to use "good" or "evil" in a scientific paper deserves to end up in the trash

Do you know about bipolar specifically? Which clinic/speciality should I go to for scans dealing with depression/bipolar? Thanks.

I wonder what in the brain indicates ignorant fucks who don't care about what's happening to the animals we're eating, never mind anything but themselves really.

Talk about mass cull...

incredibly racist
>Kiehl noted the role of the MAOA gene in violent behavior. He said if one has the gene and comes from a stressful environment, he or she has a significantly elevated risk for committing a violent offense. The gene may contribute to variability in grey matter density in some parts of the brain, which is a risk factor for psychopathy.

This is from the before-time.

No clue my dude, I would assume that's a psychological issue. I'd see your doctor about it, maybe a neurologist. Maybe a therapist man.

No, they become your rulers and elite.