Did Secret Service just shoot down Anftifa chopper headed for Trump Tower?

Chopper crashed into building in Manhattan!

Attached: warden.png (830x710, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1138160733290749955
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Most likely this.

Big if true!

It's funny how weak and powerless the deeep state is. ESPECIALLY MOSSAD AND NETANYAHU. He's so fucking weak and sad.

Take your meds

cope

Who was in it?

Antifa is gay
Obama is gay
Cabal is gay
Bush senpai is gay
Soros is gay
They are all gay homos

It’s a war against fags haha

Too easy

ANTIFA CAN FLY!!!!

but most of all Benjamin Netanyahu is a legit pussy who has 0 power and will be killed in Guantanamo Bay.

And flipped Mueller will deliver the goods last December.

Look at how angry you are. Stupid Mossad fools think you're so powerful but just look! Everything you morons try ends in failure. That's why watching this shit is so funny. Netanyahu and you Zionists actually think you still are in control. You're weak, powerless, and pretty much out of time. Nothing you try will ever be successful.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1138160733290749955

Attached: file.png (968x1464, 431K)

You can just go into trumptower freely
Why would you need a chopper?
Especially in newyork

They wanted to crash a helicopter into Trump tower to send a message. The only message that ended up getting sent though is that Mossad is sloppy as fuck and Benjamin Netanyahu is TRULY a fucking loser whose gonna die in Guantanamo Bay.

I don't go on twitter

Why would Jews nerd to get rid of good goy gun grabber?

Why would you shills act so fucking stupid in this thread? Your pilpul doesn't work. Mossad is powerless. Netanyahu is powerless. Schumre is powerless. The mainstreram media is powerless. Big Tech is about to get fucked.

Your system is collapsing and you're gonna sit there like the powerless faggots you are and watch how it all crumbles.

Sad! Sloppy job Mossad!

Attached: 605A72ED-D889-42BF-8D62-78F87813F9E2.png (742x920, 951K)

Even stand up comics know to find new material when it keeps falling flat.

The only thing falling flat is your attempts to cause artificial chaos and stage false flags. That's why theree's so much increased shilling on Jow Forums. You're losing badly kike.

Everything I've staged has been a raging success. Otherwise, I wouldn't have kept up with it.

this is the type of helicopter that crashed--agusta a109e

Attached: 2E78B218-622E-4CED-8492-AEE7B7255F6C.jpg (1200x810, 315K)

Fox has video of the crash/hard landing. Although I thought it was tasteless (albeit funny) to play the theme song from 'Airwolf' during the footage and eye witness interviews.

You are powerless before reality
Isnt it fun knowing trump has never been seen with a gun

They dont shot down foos anymore. they computer hack the remote wifi on the bird and crash it by assuming direct control and even the manual override of a pilot is powerless against the automated crash simulation sequence that a super computer controls as it counters in real time any pilot action.

Oh hey, thats the sort used by trump team for the russian vips

Lol! Fuckn based, hahaha.
I was JUST thinking “looks like the Airwolf type of copter“.
Funny shit.

Antifa can't afford a chopper.

Yeah because crashing a helicopter in Trump Tower would make Hillary president by default.

Fucking moron.

Trump derangement stndrome is easily observed in migatards

If the CIA glows in the dark, what does the Secret Service do?

If somebody really wanted to get at Trump they would attack him while he's in a foreign country. Naturally this would be done by state sponsored actors, not some random joe blow. Secret Service is good at repelling randos but something like a Benghazi style attack will fuck them up.

Fuck brazilian tranny