Police Students too Weak to Pull Fucking Trigger

15 of the students in the Police Academy in Växjö, Sweden have too weak forearms to pull the trigger on their standard 9mm Glocks and are unable to finish their exams. 13 women and 2 men. There are talks as to being lenient with them and letting them graduate anyway because of the police force deficiency in Sweden.

Just...
Wake me up inside

Attached: honk honk 2.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/nyheter/polisstudenter-underkanns-i-skyttet-uppges-vara-for-svaga/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Some of them even started to hyper ventilate on the shooting range

Sauce:
expressen.se/nyheter/polisstudenter-underkanns-i-skyttet-uppges-vara-for-svaga/

Attached: 1529196928148.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>They are too weak, cannot aim and according to Expressen's sources were even hyperventilating. Despite this an exception is going to be made to enable them to continue their education.
>"If we delay them with half a year, it would be a loss for the swedish police, Ola Kronkvist, prefect at the Växjö Police Academy says.

Attached: 1471982329274.gif (450x506, 3.34M)

>The government has promised 10 000 new police cadets to 2024. The qualificatins to pass the police course has been "severely broadened", to help reach their goal in time.

Severely broadened for the pink haired, nose-pierced ladies to pass.
Do you hear this guys? What a world.

Attached: 1465739503969.png (1015x1527, 434K)

Hopefully they get thrown into the sandnigger district for their first shift kek

>15 of the students in the Police Academy in Växjö, Sweden have too weak forearms to pull the trigger on their standard 9mm Glocks and are unable to finish their exams
Do Swedish police use those 9 pound triggers or something?

More likely that they are going to be mudshits who barely speak swedish that will beat and abuse the power and keep the original swedes at check. Enjoy getting raped by officer Abdul in jail for hate speech svens.

They will be bravely patrolling Facebook for rude comments, creating hard jusice.

I think they use a SIG sauer P225

>police force deficiency
more like Chad deficiency.

>Pick up that can....because I can't do it.

Attached: civilprotection.jpg (640x480, 151K)

Attached: 1514118511623.png (720x1280, 572K)

Lol

Sweden yes

Attached: 5446246c7304f7e1a5e1026039a69af3.png (640x412, 326K)

>Sweden

I'm probably going to move to Växjö and become a criminal within the next 5 years.

>13 women and 2 men

IMMEDIATE HAPPENING WHITE ONLY CHAN IS UP

Knowing standards are this low, how haven't Swedes simply seized control of their government by force?

Swedes are very passive people and dislike confrontation. A violent uprising is never going to happen in Sweden.

Huehuehue

This faggot again, jfc

Attached: Honks Macht Frei (1943).jpg (1034x665, 264K)

This can't be real.
I am fucking pathetic body wise and even I can pull a trigger or hold a shotgun.

Don't europoor police service pistols have intentionally heavily weighted triggers? Pretty sure I read the standard trigger pull weight on german police service pistols was 12+ lbs.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And they’re going to be attempting to tame wild niggers haha what a shit show

Well it is heavier, but should still be around 8lbs (light burger servings in your burgerial system).

What is that flag, lad?

Åland, phonefag.

I have nerve damge in my left hand and cannot use a nail clipper properley, yet i can still pull a trigger with it, this is indeed ridiculous.

>pull the trigger on their standard 9mm Glocks
>SIG P225
I've heard of never reading the article, but shit nigga. You could have at least skimmed the OP.

Can they not go recruiting in their military or offer jobs to people getting out of the military?

Time to black it up ;)

I have a cute suicidal messaging me every now and then, does she wanna bang or is she using me for emotional support

DO NOT FUCK MENTALLY ILL WOMEN
unless you’re fine with potential years of drama

Swedes had some casualties during a training exercise with finnish & UN troops a few month back. Don't expect their military to be any more competent than their police force.

I just don't know what to say anymore

>13 women and 2 men.
>2 men can't physically fire a glock

Attached: 1532217200833.png (205x246, 12K)

>swedes
>men

They should switch to the P320, then they can just drop it whenever they need to fire.

So to overcome the police force deficiency they graduate deficient police forces.

rare

clown-world.com

I chuckled as my soul wept

Attached: 1471982329278.jpg (800x680, 93K)

Our military is fine. Underfunded but fine, we have done very well during Aurora and other exercises as well as during operations in the middle east and Africa.

As far as the thread topic, the exam was in the middle of their 2 year education before graduation, and they were allowed to pass because the ministry has changed the education to include more firearm training (take a guess why) and the students who failed will have to take extra training to ensure they're ability is up to par before graduation. It was specifically stated they would not be allowed to graduate if they can't pass the standard tests, they were just given leeway now because they need more people urgently.

give them m9 berettas or ppks. only gunbros will get this.

kek

Damn its amazing being in America, rest of the world try no retarted ideas. America just chilling watching them fail.

T-thanks Europe

Would they hire an American?

I used a Smith and Wesson revolver for work, they had a nine pound draw. It's the equivalent of poking a glass of water around a table (less). I could empty six rounds in a second. pistols typically have less requirement to pull trigger than revolvers because the mechanism doesn't have to pull back the hammer with every trigger pull..

europe is in a state of cope.

When shtf the military and police wont be able to contain it hell the us cops with near milspec shit can barely keep the niggers from burning down every major city
Group up boys

why are they training for the wrong thing? as female swedish police, they should be practicing oral sex skills on lifelike arabic penises

>merit based system
>will flag it because quotas
>those 13 women and probably 2 beta men will likely be raped on patrol by their native swedes population

SWEDEN YES

I got a traffic ticket today by a female cop, she was kinda milf:y (skinny, but somewhat fit). Overall not bad, would fugg (if i wasn't a Nofap monk).

Around here you have to pass the trigger pull test before you can get into the academy

I don't understand. Isn't a Glock trigger pull like 5 lbs max? These bitches really can't manage that?

Underrated
Checked and kekd

I hear in NYC they have a 12lb+ trigger pull on their issued glocks. akin to breaking pvc with your finger in order to shoot.

Attached: 1549140358867 de niro meme.gif (400x376, 3.69M)

Hahaha iam fucking done, if you can't pull the damn trigger of a 9mm then how the fuck did you end up in the police academy in the first place?

Attached: 1462272811202.jpg (776x678, 133K)

Since when has pulling a trigger required strength?

lmao. reminds of the vid with Norwegian "men" breaking down in tears after pulling the trigger

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

>America just chilling watching them fail.
AHAHAHAHAHA
Imagine living in the ZOG home country of trannies, feminism and niggers and thinking this

Why would you try to be a cop if the very idea of shooting a handgun makes you hyperventilate?

Attached: australian school.jpg (2048x1536, 150K)

More I think. For some dumbass reason they have to have one in the chamber when on duty so they have extremely heavy triggers to prevent ND. There was a cop in the shooting club who told me about it. Another retarded little gem is that they're not allowed to practice with their service gun privately. A cop needs to jump through as many hoops as anyone else to own handguns.

> Not issuing the Glock 20 like based Denmark

LOL

lowest common denominator. the NYPD is a diversity hire type department. they hire based on diversity quotas not merit. so since they have so many idiots who shoot their gun accidentally they have to childproof them with 12lb triggers.

i have an NYC trigger glock and its fairly easy to pull the trigger still. 12lb is not that much for any normal person to pull with their index finger

>Another retarded little gem is that they're not allowed to practice with their service gun privately. A cop needs to jump through as many hoops as anyone else to own handguns.
Swedish bureaucracy at its best, another one was that the SWAT (Piketen) teams wanted to have their carbines at home for practice on free time but they were not granted permission for (insert bullshit excuse.)
I swear that the Swedistani state can regulate the amount of air you are allowed to consume on a daily basis if there was a way to screw one over for shekels or other reason.

Then why not annexed by Finland or something? Sounds like it would take about a dozen well armed men.

Funnily enough, I witnessed something similar when I did the physical test to become a Prison Officer. Over here, men and women are given the same fitness test requirements, since it doesn't make sense to have different requirements when you're doing the same job. However, because of that, the strength based tests are trivially easy for your average guy.

One of the tests is a grip test, where you have to squeeze the hand grip machine thing with a force of 25kg. Out of all the test takers, only the one woman applicant failed. 25kg is an easy grip strength for even a guy who never went to the gym like me, but this woman was in good shape, and we spent about twenty minutes trying to cheer her on before she eventually had to give up and fail. Really cemented to me the fact that even most fairly Jow Forums girls tend to be much, much weaker than even skinny fat coach potato men.

The physical standards are so low that the only other person who failed was a morbidly obese lad, who for health and safety reasons wasn't allowed to run the bleep test or the agility test since his blood pressure and heart rate measured too high when he went in.

Attached: 1377079067389.png (589x639, 553K)

Attached: file.png (1600x1323, 3.02M)

>europe is in a state of cope.
checked

>lad
lurk three years before never posting here again

Vienna sausages would work in a pinch. I assume.

Guns are no good shit but upping the police force numbers doesn't actually help. Years of research have shown that police presence in an area doesn't deter crime and what matters is reporting by citizens. Look up the Kansas City Patrol Experiment. Cops shouldn't carry guns outside of SWAT teams, too many unnecessary shootings.

Attached: 58785438932.gif (500x281, 331K)

Fuck you buddy, I've been here since Tay. Lurk on this dick.

Lmao it's a 5lb trigger on a stock glock
you can go down to

Why am I not surprised

Attached: 1481547474469.png (1400x1630, 163K)

Attached: 1558313532138.jpg (734x734, 167K)

Dude that's like not being able to click a pen.

Attached: 1542943379351.png (327x137, 59K)

>burgerial sytem

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (500x289, 647K)

I can publicly say all jews deserve to be burned alive and exterminated, while firing an AK47. Can you?