The Final Happening

Anons I’m here to warn you him of some dire news. I’m an administrative assistant at ExxonMobil, I’ve been working at that company for 6 years now, Monday’s through Fridays occasionally weekends, I do it all to support my family but I have always been aware of what’s going on in society because of you all, because of Jow Forums so here is my thanks.
I just got word from my friend the Senior Process Advisor over in our branch section in India and he said things are turning for the worse over there, the people of India are going after many of the western companies for the economical problems occurring in their country.
Not only that but instead of switching to another branch location in the world, he and many others working at ExxonMobil are resigning from their top-level positions without warning or two-weeks notice.
I checked some files in the ExxonMobil shared internet system and.. I was shocked. The oil we had been collecting in UAE and India had risen the prices heavily because of demand, each being heavy suppliers to the U.S., which is partly the reason why gas prices have increased because the low supply of crude oil to be manufactured into gas.
This is the worst news available I can give to you because with the current economic problems facing America and the tariffs and decrease of oil, the economy won’t survive, I won’t say things that I don’t know but this is very obvious for all of us.
All I can say is that many of Oil companies are losing employees and losing profits, some of which are gonna end and leave us as the scapegoat.
Jow Forums you guys need to prepare, the tariffs and threats of war will only lead to a great change in geopolitics, some of which can cause great trouble for all of you.
First India, then Europe, then America, then the world.
Stay safe anons and I’ll remember this board and Jow Forums when it all comes crashing down.

Attached: 780E306A-CAF4-4B8B-AE93-68F08F483025.jpg (451x399, 51K)

Seems like a larp but I’m not sure

So we go to war with Saudi Arabia and Israel? Noice.

post pic of employee id, blur out details.

India and UAE imports combined are less than 1% of oil imports. If you're going to LARP at least do a google search you fucking brainlet.

>administrative assistant

You should have stopped reading there

Post proof

>oil price might go up
The least interesting Happening LARP of all time.

LARP

>215906321
1 post by this id

Proofs?

Yeah right? If you are gonna larp at least make it exciting. What a faggot.

>inb4fakeandgay

It's happeniZzzzz

Two miny wurds.

>When it all comes crashing down
God i hope you're right

You need to calm down with your larp frequency user, your writing is starting to become recognizable. Keep it at no more than 2-3 a year.

LARPER!!!

higher oil prices would save some small US oil companies. high demand would be economically bullish. terrible larp.

>the people of India are going after many of the western companies for the economical problems occurring in their country.
why don't they just grow more poppies?

You're trying to warn a group of people who spend their daily energy hoping for this.

Attached: disgraceful.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

The economy won't survive? Good. If it leads to the death of your country that's exporting Liberalism from nearly two centuries, it's definetly a good news. I sincerely hope that China will destroy your Satanist state :)

The US is one of the biggest oil producers in the world, the cost of oil going up SHOULD (I say should, not will, cause I'm sure we can get fucked still) be a net benefit to the nation

The amount of fucking retards here that believe this shit.

Attached: 8499D6E7-CF8B-4D1C-A8C7-B590D0F608F1.png (177x147, 64K)

remember when oil was over $100 a barrel and no one gave a shit

Post qt3.14 feet

>inb4source
here.
Don't threaten us.
Don will crack ANWR
WIDE
FUCKING
OPEN.
Feel Lucky?

Where is the TL;DR? Fucking newfag. Probably fake and gay.
Sage.

Also,
OP, you have to go back.
----------------> Jow Forums

kys chink shill セージ

Attached: pff.png (500x575, 31K)

this

K. Keep me posted, Hop-Sing.

p.s. I got some opium...wanna meet me at Tienanmen Square to smoke it and commiserate on the dead people that the Chinese government killed many years ago?

You likey opium?

The USA is full of fracking wells and Canada is full of oil sands. We don't need middle eastern filth anymore

Dumbass larp, kys

I told you to switch to atomic energy long time ago but you didn't listen.

OP, you sound like an Iranian. Are you angry India just divested $5.2 in a joint Iranian/Indian oil field development project? So sad.