I just saw someone use the term "Post Ironic Nationalist Right"....feels like a good descriptor. Is this used a lot...

I just saw someone use the term "Post Ironic Nationalist Right"....feels like a good descriptor. Is this used a lot? How do you feel about it vs "dissident right" or "alt right." Semantics strictly speaking.

Attached: IMG_5072.jpg (1024x559, 43K)

Yeah read David Foster Wallace. This is our world now

I wish the acronym was better PINR our slur is gonna end up like peener or something. At last nazi sounds cool PINRs sound like we're a bunch of penises.

Attached: 20151020_090905_2100x1346.jpg (2100x1346, 801K)

Kek
Hmmmm maybe it can be worked on
>Post I.N.R.
>P-Irons
>PIN Heads

We're stuck with alt-right anyway so it doesn't matter

This is the truth, nsdap didn't pick nazi nor will we be able to shed the label alt-right. It could be worse at least we aren't PINRs. Alt right death squads when?

Attached: D8eXI9uX4AwQeX.jpg (1536x2048, 366K)

Soon brother

Give it 5 more years. Just need to hold out for 5 more years. Normal fags are starting to wake up now. Comfort is being stripped away from them. Life will drastically change in short time. Many will die.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x270, 3.29M)

That goes without saying....was trying to make sense of "this," the new generation who choosen to identify ideologies or a way of seeing/understanding/living in the world that would be categorized into right wing politics.....there's something more going on here, with the addition of the cultural component and the war over access to information and censorship and all that shit

>falling for the left/right meme
Advocating for yourself is above politics

Why would anyone be a nationalist ironically?
Why is nationalism demonized in the first place?
Family>Friends>Neighbors>Fellow Citizens>Fellow Man>Enemies>Traitors
Simple as.

Can't come soon enough

Attached: Selous Scout 2 American Boogaloo.jpg (1599x4000, 896K)

>Why would anyone be a nationalist ironically?
Basically the same thing that happened here. Making jokes about niggers and Jews while still being a vague libertarian and then realizing how much truth there is behind the humor

Guess it's good ya got a gun, you're built kinda faggy

Yeah start lifting buddy

>Making jokes about niggers and Jews while still being a vague libertarian and then realizing how much truth there is behind the humor
So ultimately, is this the Nazi hacker known as Jow Forums?

Because people who have been raised to not identify as nationalist see the innate appeal of the messages of nationalism, but know it's against the new social norms. And they start saying nationalist or right wing things "ironically" as a front for their true feelings, hiding behind irony to espouse their views publicly

I live behind enemy lines, once I move out I'm gonna work out. Looking like the locals has kept out of trouble on multiple occasions.

Attached: 9x25 Dillon glock 29.jpg (2047x3436, 1.5M)

Ahhhhh it all start to makes sense

Attached: IMG_4839.jpg (700x700, 96K)

I doubt it will take five. I'm betting three. This latest youtube shit has hit a lot of people who havent been political. Right now they hurt, but soon they will rage. I think the election is going to be a huge kick for people too.

I'm still okay with Alt-right. It's not like there's no going back anyway. That and hardly anybody is unified under one frame of mind for what government and economical structure we want, so it's still appropriate. That comes second to ensuring we survive, but faggots sperg out over the small details over these two things and want out of being called alt-right simply because of it. That or a majority of these spergs are JIDF discord trannies or kids that don't know how shaming tactics and "muh optics" work.

Attached: 1542748218398.jpg (640x500, 32K)

Gonna slot some floppies?

It starts as irony and then it becomes how they are. Like the left basically being a parody of themselves from a couple decades ago, their irony including things such as "I hate white people" are now their actual positions.

inshallah

Attached: _20190415_143826.jpg (4000x1573, 1.04M)

>actually glowing in the dark
Fucking based.

Attached: 1548716796024.jpg (240x280, 40K)

This. Alt right Is properly anything not neocon but not left either. The media just plays the game where they refer to say a libertarian as alt-right to imply their a Nazi but simultaneously insist alt right just means Nazis. Unfortunately we don't have the institutional support to fight against the dishonest use of language.

Yeah the Notre Dame tag is hella Boomer. Glow.

2020 will be the cause I think. When Donald wins again, they'll chimp out, and things will deteriorate over the next few years, getting to the point of poc attacking whites and white retaliating. If you're brown, you best get out now.

How about Nazi.
It triggers the fuck out of leftists.

Ok. You retards missed the point of the thread. I was more interesting in unpacking the term and understanding and discussing the social cultural cues and factors. You burgers think this is about shopping around for a cooler banner to fly

Autistic Right

>we
No. You.

Shut up kike, no one will ever get anything done if we don't band together as a group.

Looks like there is a we and you're just not part of it, faggot.

Lurk more, larp less.

Whatever you say glow-in-the-dark

Attached: Brainlet Wojak.png (443x528, 75K)

Sam Hyde put a tranny's penis in his mouth. Why are memes of him still posted here? Especially after Lauren Southern got exposed? You'd think people would wise up to these kike ecelebs.

Attached: e33ee620740e02011299f10184c927f77bdcd3a87223d014dfbf27bc0c9c928db.jpg (1600x4120, 816K)

Holy shit this thread

Attached: Glow in the dark CIA niggers.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

Yeah glows all over the place. Glow glow glow glow. I'm an FBI CIA LGBTZVHG Nigger

>believing the unfounded allegations of a random tranny
That's it. That's fucking it. I've had it with you stupid 4channers spreading lies about me. You thought you could do that without any repercussions? Think again fucker. my satellites are pointed directly at your house. I know where you live you dainty little queer. You'd better lube up and prepare your ass boy.

40.592268,-104.93335

Attached: thumb_i-have-such-a-weird-boner-right-now-credit-sam-12428646.png (200x269, 35K)

hello fellow Pol users

Why do you even compile that? Like he's some kind of movement leader.. lol

I don't think anyone cares. He is not Richard Spencer or something reality important for us.

>unfounded
As much as trannies are prone to lie, there is no reasonable explanation why that tranny knew Sam's old personal email unless they actually communicated.

>He is not Richard Spencer
He hangs out with him. It's a small club of scammers/gatekeepers/pied pipers and you aint in it.

Attached: 1526731827193.jpg (1012x1800, 276K)

This post again?

The real CIA niggers were the friends we made along the way.

Attached: CIA Glownigger.png (401x316, 145K)

we don't have that yet. everything is still ironic.

what kind of gay glow nigger shit is that? whites aren't losing because we don't have enough guns or soldiers you idiot. this is an intellectual war.

This is literally the only photo that exists of Sam and Dickie together. Prove otherwise.

For myself, I use orthodox originalist. Strict adherence to the constitution and all amendments after the first 10 should be overturned or removed.

One photo is enough, he also hangs out with (((weev)))

Attached: twojews.jpg (638x960, 57K)

Get with the times. The bush presidency was the age of irony, Obama’s was satire, and today is farce.

I see 0.125 Jews in that picture.

Are you a listener of Cantwell or TWP member?

You seem to hold a grudge against them for no reason

there is no other explanation, those two groups are divided off of larger counter culture and they attack every pro-white personality on this board, TDS, Hyde, etc..

What's the point?

you should stop wasting your time here on useless and counterproductive stuff and go make some white kids..

>personality
"personalities" are what's ruining this place
pol operates best as a hive mind of ideas,
not as followers/acolytes of fallible eceleb cunts that are out to take advantage of us for personal gain
funny how you immediately assumed I was a follower/listener of some other personality/group
your mentality of collectivism needs some checkin

Attached: 1526731752296.jpg (1176x966, 157K)

post cuckold whitey crackanism

Why don't you go and attack Morrissey too? Make a new thread about him and do a research about his crack use in the 80s and degenerate past... lol

>your mentality of collectivism needs some checkin

Because those kinds are now actively attacking anyone on the right on this board.

I'm not a follower of any of those e-celebs but i still don't get the point of attacking them, they reach more larger audiences than pol ever will, on average 130k, and those weaponized autism days are over, this board is full of niggers and nonwhites. Ideas are spread through these e-celebs now.

They combined had a couple of million subs on youtube.

>appendix carry

Attached: 1559521064247.png (1280x720, 145K)

>i still don't get the point of attacking them
it's a reaction to these ecelebs shilling and spamming this board for attention and money from people dumb enough to trust them