Ban Mexicans & Blacks from Joining the US miltary!

My friend in the navy told me the US Navy f-35 fighter pilots who were training on our new British carrier asked to be transferred to the British Navy because they felt happy with the British crew (still 100% white) youtu.be/jYv4duwu2p8

Apparently the US navy is now less than 50% white & the ships are a nightmare to live on as a white person surrounded by spics & nigs!

Any shitskins in the military stories?

Attached: p.jpg (320x180, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the Army has been over half Mexicans and the National Guard 3/4 black for decades

Just like America

A mexican Sgt turned me into a taco for the crew of the US'S Enterprise to eat off

Only a moron would join the military in the first place.

I was in the Navy. Niggers are niggers, most spics join the Marines. Filipinos are the racial mafia that keeps the Navy afloat.

Imagine having to trust a nigger with your life.

That's generally a good thing, because in some years from now, the US forces won't be able to use all that stuff they have and will hence become an unimportant at max regional power.
This leaves room for Germany purging it's country from shitskins and niggers again and become the world power god has chosen us to be.

I was in the Marines(0311) and it was probably 80% white and 20% spic. Most of the niggers were admin/postal clerks and shit. The navy has a shitload of niggers in various support roles. Generally speaking, I got along with the spics as they hated the niggers as much as I did.

>surrounded by spics & nigs!

There better than the regular street ones.

They actually have a sense of unity, respect and a knowing of what brotherhood is to your fellow man.

Whites don’t want to join the military anymore. They’re too busy playing vidya. Honestly I hope it stays that way because it will cause America to lose world dominance.

That is exactly what happened to the Roman empire army, once the over 50% foreign soldiers they turned on the Romans & we all know how that turned out for the Romans.

It can be a nice career if you are into that type of thing.

Were you ever on a ship with mostly whites?

Well that is part of the problem, in a real war is the army going to fall apart.

tell me, the current US forces, how will they react, if a civil war based on race breaks lose in the uS?
The branches are pretty mutted these days, so i doubt they will act as a unified force.

I was in one of the most technical MOS's, so we were 99% white. The only non-white I met was a super white presenting black guy, who was hated and mocked by all the other niggers for acting like a human being.
Outside of my field though, they acted pretty much like you would expect. No different in the military than out. Loud, criminal, their uniforms and barracks rooms always looked like shit.

>There better than the regular street ones.
Lol. No.

The actual “war fighters” or infantrymen are predominately white in the USMC. I’ve heard the same about the US Army, but can’t really attest to that. If an actual civil war broke out, a lot of soldiers, Marines, airmen, etc would simply go AWOL in lieu of fighting their fellow countryman. If things devolved to that point, it would be mostly political and civilian militias going at it imo. Almost all of the spics I served with were like brown country boys. They’d drive around base in lifted trucks with American flag/EGA stickers and shit. While I spent my libo piss drunk in a bar, they’d be noodling, hunting and mudding.

As long as it's white nationalism & not just Germanic nationalism I'm okay with that.

I'm a little bit worried if those marine numbers get flipped, a shitskin army would turn on white americans if (((ordered)))

You Americans really need to hold onto those guns, dont let any fucker take them away from you because a white genocide could very easily happen, no joke!

I dont think it's a good thing to lose your army.

It were never about germanic nationalism.
That's just what the jewish press propagated in the US and GB inorder to get the majority on their side.

a decent portion of the US military is comprised of gang members at this point, fyi.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military

>huur duur me mostly white infantry units can function without supply lines or food

Yeah, but I was a special case. The Submarine Service is all volunteer and rough, tedious, work that caters to people with low time preference (aka whites). The nonwhites there are are usually mutts or hispanics, and then a handful of blacks that are 50/50 based and relatively intelligent, and niggers.

Regular navy is way less white though. Lots of mutts, but even more blacks and hispanics. The thing about the military is that it appeals primarily to kids just out of high school, people with low IQs, and no prospects. So it'll attract trashy people of every stripe, but some races have more trashy people than others.

All three of my main boot camp instructors were nigs though. One spoke such shitty down south ebonics that I could barely understand him. I got in trouble more than once for doing the exact opposite of what he had told me because he was basically "MUP DA DOO DIDA BIX NOOD"ing at me.

>The actual “war fighters” or infantrymen are predominately white in the USMC.

When you say that, do you mean "white" hispanics? Because in my experience, while there are a lot of white dudes in the corps, it's propped up by Mexicans and latinos in general as much as the Navy is by Filipinos.

Army . OTW were mostly always POGs. 19d (97 -2002). They come for the free college

Whatever you want to say about the US military and its great and very real decline, it does not now and never will train with broomsticks like yours

All the niggers I went to basic with were shitty. Always played the victim card and always talked like the illiterate degenerates they were

So all the engineers are white?

As long as they are white, if it turns into a shitskin army they wont have the same values as patriotic americans tho. I think thats something we going to need to discuss about in the near future.

I think there was like 1 or 2 black people in the national guard in New Hampshire
This was about 7 years ago tho.

yeah, the become british french portugese spanish etc

hahaha, if you belive this meme is common, then you are on the wrong side of reality.
Get informed about who makes the "broom sticks" to your Ambrams tanks.

Maybe it's sometimes hard to tell the truth between the lies.

That makes sense, you know what I think we should do is push white people to join the national guard & leave the full time military to the shitskins. That protects white American & would be nice to be a majority (90+% white units.)

I always think of the whites who have to go to school in those types of environments, fucking nightmare we have gotten to this point. (That is happening here in the UK as well)

New Hampshire a very white area?

>That makes sense, you know what I think we should do is push white people to join the national guard & leave the full time military to the shitskins.

So the Freikorps?

Yay I think we are going to start to need groups like that soon to protect ourselves from being enslaved/ genocided like the white Russians were.