Incel. INCEEEL. HAVE. SEX. Everybody has sex all the time hahahaha what are you a LOSER? He doesn't even have SEX...

Incel. INCEEEL. HAVE. SEX. Everybody has sex all the time hahahaha what are you a LOSER? He doesn't even have SEX?! Haha I have sex all the time litteraly had sex three days ago hahaha you have to be a litteral subhuman to not ahve sex in modern society hahaha you're a NAZI because you're an INCEL who can't have SEX lol HAVE SEX hahah

Attached: 1122.jpg (1200x800, 211K)

It's cuz I'm the Jokah baby!

have sex

Guess what: I'm black

I've been using Jow Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I didn't support Obama. I'm not an afrocentrist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Whether you like it or not, niggers are comparable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to go back to Africa, but I'll vacation there in the summer. The ironic thing is my father married a woman his own race and I am full congolese.

Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't get lynched, I'll be your CEO one day.

have sex seething incel

have sex

This is a very Canadian post

make me

it's true we do make the best content

>I had sex three days ago!
So for the last two you've been an incel?

stop worrying about things j-j-ust have sex. D-dd-dont look at the mountain of sovereign debt, and the taxes we're burdening you with to service the central banking debt that can never be paid, j-just have sex.P-p-pay no attention to another war in overthrowing Syrian government, j-just have sex. Oh you think, college is too expensive? Why would you want to go and do something,Y-y-you Nazi have sex instead.C-c-cant afford your medical bills?Why would it matter, have sex! Oh, you're worried about the gorillion migrants stabbing and killing and displacing you from your homelands? H-h-have sex!Oh you shouldn't be eating meat, it's too expensive and bad for the environment, eat insects instead goy. Of course open border is good, you just need to have sex...you oppose free and open gay sex in the street because you've not had sex;

what about the war against Iran? Oh you need to pay attention! There's no time for sex, listen to us, we need to invade IRAN, or 6 gorrillion we die.

Attached: jidf2.jpg (867x565, 41K)

WHITES ONLY CHAN IS HERE REPORT IN

>when you from wakanda foreva to wakanda occasionally
Go home, black man. Save your people.

How the fuck is this related in any way to the original thread? You dumb ass nigger, nice bait.

If I focus on that shit I won't be able to get an erection. How am I supposed to have sex with a limp willie?

Go back to Africa, teach your people not to be niggers

good for you man

You'll always be a nigger Tyrone

Are you a happier person for knowing any of it? No because you're a fucking INCEL. That's why you spend countless hours on meaningless shit because you don't have sex. HAVE. SEX. You think Chad knows about Iran? Chad is being rimmed by the mother of your chiuldren who you will never meet incel becauyse you're wasting too much time being a NAZI online all because you can't have SEX

Sex should have a inner meaning, there is a great difference from doing it with your love and some hook up.

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby? Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole. So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you. Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself. You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about. That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid? Honestly I'm fucking sick of kids like you. Literally go fuck yourself. Go fuck yourself and everything that you fucking stand for because I'm gonna tell you right now, you don't stand for shit kid. You don't stand for fucking shit. Please. Yeah like anybody fucking cares kid go find a fucking friend to talk to, right? Because you can't fucking talk to me, you can't fucking treat me like a fucking person. You ain't fucking real kid. You ain't fucking real. You ain't got a fucking real fucking bone in your fucking body kid. So go fucking all chat, and make some fucking friends. Alright? You can make some fucking friends because "Oh, this guy's hormonal," pffft "Uh I'm gonna mute him," pffft fuck off. You're literally a fucking cancer on this fucking world kid. Never fucking forget it.

Sex with your hand counts too

>I'm not an afrocentrist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.
The very sentence in which you brag about your intelligence is poorly constructed. 140+ iq my ass. Your degrees are trash and so are you, you fucking loser.

I'm having too much sex already, it's so tiring...

Attached: 1553622867524.png (474x480, 401K)

yes goy yeeees SEX is the only thing that matters oy gevalt

Attached: 1560142954363.jpg (1024x766, 76K)

Nigger

damn you really need to have sex user

hehehuehahahiaha imagine there are actual people who never had sex in highschool lol. Imagine not having sex in your youth and formative years lmao imagine there are people who will never know what young love feels like hahahahha wow do these people even exist?! there must not be many of them! Less than 1% of the population for sure hahahaha! Imagine not having sex in highschool omg they must have grown up completely bitter lonely and resentful hahaha

>I won't get lynched, I'll be your CEO one day.
neither that nor that fuckin guard is gonna save you boi.

Know dad feel bru.

Having sex is not bad, but it's not good either. It can come with a lot of trouble. Don't make it the focus of your life becouse you'll be left disappointed either way.

>23yo kissless virgin

hehe y-yea fuck incels ha

Attached: 1552845812122.png (646x595, 323K)