Jamming 5G

What if a national movement of interfering with 5G implementation started? Would the FCC bring back the death penalty?

Can a Marx generator be pared with a suitable antenna to interfere exclusively with tree 5G band?

Attached: P1010924c.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en
darpa.mil/
youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trust in the lmaos

That sure would fuck with reception.

Attached: ------imaginegravitycontrol.jpg (1191x463, 113K)

they are going to be fucking everywhere; it would probably be easier and more effective to just destroy them

they will get really tired of replacing destroyed units and they can't be hardened because that would interfere with transmissions

....everything above in this post are just hypothetical musings, of course

The way I figure is that if it's an unregulated band then the FCC wouldn't have any regulatory authority.

If I was american, I would vote for you. Wayne, do you have any interesting knowledge to share with us? My ideal job is to hunt for advanced technology and share it with society.

Go to Leddit you cancerous name faggot.

Attached: Capture+_2019-06-10-15-09-31.png (1440x466, 67K)

Why are you guys interested in EMPs now
They’ve been a low key DiY anarchy device with a black list for a long time
They will find whoever sets one off
>we all set one off all over
Even if somehow 10000 people set of EMPs exactly at the same time
They wouldn’t damage anything
So my only conclusion is
You are a glow nigger that is trying to get us to say some shit like
>make a car sized emp and hook it up to a junkyard car with extra battery
>ghost drive head first as close as you can to nuclear power plant
>auto/timed EMP
>run like fuck
But Jow Forums is a board of peace we would never

ayylmaos don't exist

>They will find whoever sets one off
Its just like c&c generals.

theres no point in interfering with 5g unless it removes it's harmful effects

A marx generator is so cheap you could make them disposable. Now HAM boomers, what is a 5G antenna like?

Go ahead and try it dude goy
Go to home improvement store and build it up post results

>you know what would be healthier than a 5G antenna a few thousand feet away
>A high power regular EM pulse near my person

Passive reflector aimed at the dish. That’s not even illegal.

Just stop it already you paranoid smooth brains. Jesus

Don't know for the US but telecom networks in France are critical infrastructures, an official qualification from the government, meaning that destroying them is terrorism.
Saying anything about degrading or destroying them is terrorism.
Be careful.

>stop goy! You'll hurt my internet business!

>Saying anything about degrading or destroying them is terrorism.
Its a exercise in what would theoretically happen as is stated.

For all the people who only look down when they walk and who don't notice how obvious they are, they can look for big fan-cooled chambers at the base and the stickers that say
>oy vey the radiation has been tested and it's 100% safe

Yep. They actually put those stickers on. That's how Jewish lawyers act.

I always forgot about the 1st, sorry, stay safe and don't do anything stupid user.

Electronic warfare for the common man. It's so cheap its like a AK47.

Depending how it's employed it could bring e-commerce and telecommunications companies to their knees.

Attached: productphoto_marx10_640x385.jpg (640x385, 72K)

why dont we just blow up the bases of the 5g towers and topple them all over?

this would send 2 messages directly. We are capable and we are efficient

It's more entertaining to use them as target practice. Or you could just walk by and hack the wires with a machete or similar. They have all-new color codes if you're too dumb to see the wires going down the box.

>ayne, do you have any interesting knowledge to share with us? My ideal job is to hunt for advanced technology and share it with society.

I have lots to share. The reason is why would I? How do I benefit? I'm financially poor.

I'll put it to you this way, I'm a self-taught engineer, my grandfathers both were engineers and inventors, as well as my father, I'm not a fluke. I hear about UFO technology 10 years ago and I said to myself, how is that possible? I knew about how powerful electromagnetism is.

Here is a secret I'll tell you. There are two more forces in the universe that have not been shown to the public. We currently know about, strong force, weak force, magnetic force, the electromagnetic force and plasma.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

,000 EMPs going off at once
>>wouldn't damage anything

getaloadofthisgoy.jpg

Attached: olbill.jpg (1410x1021, 291K)

>If I was american, I would vote for you

Thank you for the vote of confidence.

Attached: eletromagnatismequlsgravity.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

What is the commercial purpose of this product?

Oh no.

While you guys are fiddling about with capacitors electrocuting yourself I will be chilling with the harem in my faraday caged underground bunker.

Attached: faradaycage.gif (550x333, 15K)

doesnt matter if your american or not, I voted twice in the last election for trump

>why dont we just blow up
Said every FBI agent ever.

>hack the wires with a machete
Its nice to know spics are dabbling in subversive thought.

What kind of tech do you think UFOs/black projects use? I think it could be a mishmash of many, the german Repulsine looks very interesting.

Subversion and distraction when new ideas are proposed.

Oh well I guess I'm demoralized now I better go back to commenting on PTG.

18" Ontario Machetes are are basically disposable and come from the Great White North. The factory edge isn't all that, tho. But it's just carbon V steel so you can just about use a bench grinder to sharpen it up and give it a little more belly.

Machetes are for push cut, like punching through wires tacked to a telephone pole. But a little more belly and you can use a gentle draw cut, pulling inward for dat slicing action.

I'd like to make one of these, but I'm afraid of zapping myself accidentally

Just don't touch it when the power is on.

So Nikolai Tesla's electric universe theory? I wish I could build cool things, I always fantasise about coilguns, taser rifles etc. Here's a classic question: Do you believe in aliens?

>how do I not electrocute myeslf
I dunno how about not touching it, or in case of high voltage, stay outside of visual zapping range x2.

>Can a Marx generator be pared with a suitable antenna to interfere exclusively with tree 5G band?
easier to just put a tree in front of it

probably just for demonstration purposes

although I bet you can make a mighty electric fly zapper with it

>would the fcc bring back the death penalty
Nigga what?

For one, it would be too costly and the apparatus required is likely heavily monitored. Likewise the energy draw and signal emission would get you bodybagged quickly for interfering with critical spook infrastructure.

Attached: 986379.jpg (1024x768, 54K)

>just put a tree in front of it
Thx

Attached: WC7cMLT.jpg (1064x1088, 296K)

Wayneposting is allowed

Try to fuck it up through its energy source too. Bump.

You think the telecommunications companies fuck around?

Attached: 5922a772c8873.image.jpg (375x330, 22K)

That's fat fuck should be shadow-banned. He hasn't produced a single (peer-reviewed or not) scientific article ever, he fucking mocks up bullshit on MS Paint. What a massive troll.

exactly. it's voting that makes you a citizen. well done lea- I mean burgerbro.

If you are qualified you should go join DARPA or something, but make sure you release your patents. patents.google.com/patent/US20060145019A1/en

Any schizoid that ever got blown off after raising concerns about 5G has the power to fight the people oppressing them.

Attached: marx-generator-radu-motisan-1.jpg (640x480, 51K)

One does not merely "join" DARPA. If you want to work on the really cool stuff, you're either born into a family or they recruit you at young age.

Just cover the thing with tinfoil.
You are warned; it may take fire.

Fucking this.

There is no need to declare war on all bands.

>Quantum Chad Phased antenna
fuck I'm never going to get laid...

I need to get my qualifications first, I'm going to do applied science, I need to get funding for a degree in science (probably physics) so I think I'll join the RAF for that. I do plan to visit the US, I had a great time there in 2009 when I was 8, and my friend Glen has a basement and library full of interesting scientific and historical oddities. Area 51 seems like a fun place to spy on.

Nice method of getting flash burns

The shills flood the thread once they realize the idea won't die.

>magnetic force
>electromagnetic force
>plasma

What the fuck are you even talking about? That's one force.

Yeah good point, I do like the abstract concepts they put out every so often though.

why the fuck would he join some shithole country in Africa?

I once went to a talk by one of their program managers and he was a total and complete autist who couldn't hide what he wasn't supposed to talk about. It was not a very abstract concept.

But whatever. That's why I did what I did was to get a reading on what kind of people they were and what they were up to. It's a sad shame they mainly want to dump money on potential golems.

Mental illness: The Post

Do you see how these simple electrical components are arranged? Well don't bother because only DARPA and electrical engineers could ever Master it.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>lets get rid of 5G by simply putting out more 5G waves!!

dude are you actually dumb? just cut the power for the antennas.

Yeah, it would be nice if they at least tried to get stuff out for the greater good of the people.

Attached: 1f5a789abb12d6eae1e2e3330f668fb1.jpg (500x341, 31K)

Maybe he could see it if it weren't a picture for ants.

It's the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. darpa.mil/ US researchers who work for the glowies.

yeah fuckin for real

You fucking idiots forget the most effective way of stopping 5G.
Don't fucking use it.

The only reason they can afford, and even profit, having these antennae literally yards from each other in every country is because you faggots use it so damn much.
Literally, if everyone used just slightly less, by buying a smaller internet usage limit, they wouldn't be able to profit from it. But nope, you're violently against this thing that you're going to fucking use extensively.

You utter fucking morons.

Even the most poor virgin in his moms basement can salvage capacitors and diodes from old electronics.

Attached: spark3.jpg (640x480, 41K)

>Even the most poor virgin in his moms basement can salvage capacitors and diodes from old electronics.

what do you think i do all day?

>hur dur output from 5g causes cancer
>why dont we make an even more powerful emission of EM waves to "counter" the 5G
>*everyone gets cancer in the process*

You also would 100% get rektd by uncle sam, jamming of any significant magnitude is easily traceable and a federal crime bozo

what is that

Wow, look how blue those skies are. Even my parents used to tell me how blue the sky looked when they had moved to the west for a degree. The sky is so different from one place to the next.

Why don't people look up at the sky?

Masturbate instead of fighting corporate microwave giants.

> don't do things, you get big trouble for that.

Oh yeah but build a ethnostate too and drop people from helicopters you will never control.

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (246x205, 10K)

>The sky is so different from one place to the next.
>what is altitude

It's not just altitude, and it's not just topography. They can't lay down the chemtrails where I grew up because it's always breezy there. The trees are always rustling.

Other places you can watch them lay down trails like they're playing connect four. And then the next plane just does regular vapor trails.
OH OKAY

Because they are too focused on the here and now. Even songs have been written about it: youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI

Hypothetically, a jammer doesnt need to be on 100% of the time to cause massive disruption.
A 1% duty cycle would be almost impossible to trace, but would cause massive data corruption with a TDM system like this
Hypothetically, of course. Dont fuck with my 5g devices, nerds

When the Russians jam, they jam everything including themselves.

Big business wants to bombard you with radio waves. So be it. Shit on them and everything else.

Attached: serveimage (3).jpg (1395x732, 107K)

I always hated that track for some reason.
t. hope NSA gets my IP and the FBI comes to my house with search warrant because I clicked on that

Wayneposting is allowed, posting about a report is not

Yeah I really like 90's-2000's whatever genre that is in, stuff like Air, Jamiroquai, Moby, Future sound of London etc.

It was a good time. Reading the liner notes from Moby was 100% cringe but people ask what that is when you play it. Future Sound of London was alright I guess.

The triphop Brixton scene was my jive.

Implying the masses won't use it to get their foty scores and send dick pics quicker.

The most effective form of action is violence.

Broadcasting trash against any foe that relies heavily on communications is totally out of reach of the common man. Don't even worry about it.

Attached: thb-31586.jpg (940x598, 120K)

Out of the ether a voice, or a sentiment comes to me as I am witnessing the most interesting “message” I’ve seen to date play out before me…
at the same time the storyline has plunged to new levels of sick depravity
so far
so far below.

I saw the Langoliers split a street in half
I think I somehow collapsed a few layers of what appears to be a gigantic waste of resources Universe wide
using this place as some kind of "timeclock system"
maybe that's what it's become
the definition of what a "day" means or maybe it's just another example of how much waste and ridiculousness happens when there's no communication and no real interest in camaraderie or working together.
It appears that there's "many nodes" in our Jow Forums-system
a system that's connected in my head to a sort of wifi-mesh network that might have something to do with Trump's 5G rollout statements
and that all of these nodes are sort of individually running the exact same simulation rather than networking it
or it could just be part of a story
about learning once again to talk

Attached: the mirror man.jpg (1024x865, 167K)

this is the pajeet that tried to jam my wifi the last time.

Attached: pajeet-tried-jamming-me.png (326x401, 385K)

I was too young to grow up with music like that on the television but some of the early 2000s stuff that was popular was unpozzed. Music now is just made to be sold, and I am lucky to have musically minded parents who helped introduce me to good old music and classical too. I am still learning piano, and have a guitar which I sometimes play.

No, not really, 5G (and 4G and below) uses CDMA and can extract the signal from insanely deep in the noise floor. Plus it's tolerant to transient noise, so popping a Marx generator every few seconds will do fuck all. Otherwise the entire cellular telecom network would shit itself whenever there's a lightning strike, which is unironically about a million times your shitty toy.

Stop being an edgy twat.

Is that a telegraph system?

>popping a Marx generator every few seconds
Hahaha right. How about 40khz.?

Do you like peanut butter sandwiches?

You live in a wonderfully colourful nation.

I like fluffernutter too if that counts?

I cannot speak enough about the importance of learning how to play music as a child, even if you're shit at it. I still warm up with bits of Bach regardless of what I'm playing. There's something about it, just like that guy on the bass from Yes, that transcends an instrument and is more about playing the music than the instrument.

You're gonna get fed at your house if you keep making these threads

Report back and let us know how it goes