THIS is why we all fucking hate you, burgers!

THIS is why we all fucking hate you, burgers!

Attached: trump poland.png (629x527, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NlmXRNEDWiY
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/spotlight/are-you-getting-the-holocaust-compensation-you-deserve/
youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't really think the poles will listen to this shit. if anything, it will push the poles even farther right.

>HIV in ID

We hate us too don’t worry. We never should have gone to war with Hitler. We should have let him finish off those Jews and brought him over here to deal with these niggers.

They should pass a Holocaust re-institution law.

Digits confirm this will happen.

>deal with these niggers.
you realize they were part of the war effort. they fought and died like everyone else, in all branches of the military.

If the EU has to pay this off and it could correlate to more protests and the collapse of the EU, I'm for it.

we should have gone to war WITH Germany against the soviets

In WWII niggers were mostly cooks and fulfilled non combat roles. It was believed they simply couldn't fight like white, which was proven during the Korean War where mass routes of black soldiers was common, they even dropped their weapons. Gotta wonder about the Harlem Hellfighters though, guess it was the situation that forced them to fight.

>Poland is the only EU member without comprehensive legislation to return, or provide compensation for, private property confiscated by the Nazis
Wtf, I love Poland now.

send white population into meatgrinder, niggers kept completly safe. well someone had to keep white widows company after all.
americans were cucks already in 40s

Poland needs allies. There can only be one answer.

Attached: PolenDeutschland.jpg (267x240, 13K)

here moshe, take it, its all yours

Attached: warsaw ruins.jpg (960x720, 130K)

Will they be restituting the property Communist Jews took from whites?

Well I don’t think you guys owe shit to anyone. You weren’t a literal Nazi and modern jews weren’t around for the holocaust. Got to say though hitler really sucked at genocide.

i had nothing to do with that you shit kraut faggot so if thats how you are going to be i look forward to invading you again to liberate my tech from hadji you useless shitfuck i wish bhitler had gassed you

They were cooks and janitors, what the fuck are you on about?

Reminder: tere were only death camps in Poland

Why are the jews bullying the Poles? Do they want to get themselves hurt?

wrong side in my view Mike. Poland is experiencing a heterosexual renaissance.

If you can't pay the fine, don't cross the line, kraut

I still don't get this.

Why should Poland pay if the Nazis did it?

What has the US got to do with this?

Hey I never said it was the best idea Stanislaw. Obviously we should have sent them in to take fire and act as meatshields but they would have fucked it up. Besides, I'm fairly certain more half breeds came from nogs taking European women (Rhineland Bastards in the case of WWI) than nogs coming back and giving it to American white widows.

oy vey you're sounding very anti semetic

Yes, it looks like Poland will be less and less friendly towards the US.

Is this really about compensation, or something else?

I don't think Bibi would want to ruin his relationship with Poland for this.

What is going on then?

What is this really about?

germans razed their death camps. but for some reason Auschwitz is still standing on polish territory.

now we have the practlcly extraterritorial part of land that kikes manage as they wish. and use to propagandize people against us.
they have kids visit from israel, protected by guards armed with uzis (which is illegal but no one dares to protest) because there is bloodthirsty pole around every corner waiting to holocaust them again.

Of course you're gonna suck at a genocide you never committed

I am so tired of our Kike in Chief.

after kike died without descendants (as was the case with many poilish kikes) his property belonged to the state.
but magically this property is still "jewish". kikes want it back. we owe them 300 billions dollars.
makes as much sense as me wanting to have property of some polish-american billionere that died childless in USA and didnt left will so state confiscated it all.
laws are for goyim not chosen though.

Mind you, Soros nd co committed genocide against white Europeans. What ethnicities are they?

Does this mean EU countries would get reparations from Israel?

Based on the same principle, yes.

Obviously, this is not a fair law or regulation.

The EU will put tariffs on Israel to get the $300 million back then.

>The EU will put tariffs on Israel to get the $300 million back then.
if tthis is supposed to be joke, im not laughting

Attached: 1560030855329.jpg (550x550, 72K)

Trump only hires the best. If PATRIOT Pompeo says this needs to happen then he must have a good reason like always.
Poland should do what's right and listen to America for once....
Too many cheifs, not enough indians that's what I say... If Ronald Reagan was around he'd support this bill.

The EU can put tariffs or sanctions on any other economy, and that economy would collapse within weeks. The EU has a bigger market power in this than America.

I don't understand this situation.

Is someone trying to break the relationship between Poland and Israel?

I am sure, it's not Bibi behind this, he wouldn't do it.

If this takes place, the EU should sue America for what happened in the past 4 years or before.

This is not what I worked for in the past couple of years. What Europe does is not the business of America or Israel or others outside Europe.

If this is about something oil related, Poland should start producing it's own shale oil and shale gas, of which they have plenty.

They want to provoke us against Israel.

I see, so this is not for people in Israel, but in general.

I knew that Israel and Bibi wouldn't push something like this.

It's clear that America wants to put pressure on Poland and they use this as an excuse while they provoke anti Semitism in Europe with this.

Why is it so important to pu pressure on Poland?

Yes, this will push the Poles to extreme far right antisemitism just when relations between Poland and Israel got better.

We shouldn't let Mike Pompeo to stand between Poland and Israel.

Poland will cuck. Poland is the premier USA bitch in Eastern Europe they litteraly pay America to have troops occupy them and even named a base Fort Trump they are absolutely always the biggest bitch because they really are extremely terrified of Russia and If Pompeo tells them to do something they will do it

i will explain to you: kikes want to literally take over this country.
if iran develops nukes, israel is over. they will need new one. jewish stateon polish land is not new idea. it was proposed in XIX century and has as many supporters as zionism.

by the way, if someone think our goverment is "based" - they didnt done a single thing to oppose act 447. they didnt even dared to say one word of protest. they are woned by jews.

and about sanctions. nobody will do A SINGLE THING to israel. what planet do you even live on to think someone will oppose them?

Wtf?? Literally reparations tire. Only surving Jews from WW2 should be considered.

Israel depends on aid from other countries. German refuse to pay anymore. But israel need to keep their strong politics about muslims neighborhoods.

Jews thrive on antisemitism. the need it. They need it to scare their own population into submission.
they need it to pander on christian morals and make victims out of themselves.
watch this if you have a time:
youtube.com/watch?v=NlmXRNEDWiY

Lol

>this will push the Poles to extreme far right antisemitism just when relations between Poland and Israel got better
hopefully

You're wrong, Poland folds on everything that might compromise their gibs

Mrs Goldstein needs the money goyim! She she can barely afford to go to Manhattan or Hollywood!

Attached: AD10DE7E-5467-4B17-9D44-8C0DD5700C2A.jpg (916x687, 53K)

>Why should Poland pay if the Nazis did it?

you could probably make the argument that either Germany, USA or even Russia has greater culpability than Poland

bumping for interest

Are there really people out there gay enough for this shit?

Oh yeah. Plenty of dumb goyim fall for the holohoax shit. Especially nice Christians.

Attached: 5BE884CB-EEBF-405D-9962-38A97C8AB8D9.jpg (660x364, 21K)

How about a law to have the Polish compensated? The only group the Nazis wanted dead more than Jews were the Polish. Anyone expecting Poles to be a part of something like this doesn't know shit about what the Poles went through. All the emphasis on the Jewish holocaust has people brainwashed into thinking Jews were the only group targeted for extermination. There's a reason concentration camps were built in Poland.

Poland already got almost 2 trillion eur from the EU and is still Ukraine tier. fuck off gibsnigger

Swing by for a snack sometime, Hans

Attached: 1516406527363.jpg (598x547, 67K)

>I knew that Israel and Bibi wouldn't push something like this.

Dude, you know nothing about this case. Israel is specifically pushing for this.

Attached: 1088176.jpg (400x225, 24K)

kek

Just so you guys know: appropriate laws have been in place for decades. If your grandpa left a house here and the house got repossessed by the state you get compensation for it.

This isn't about that. What they want this time is quite different.
You see, the Germans were pretty thorough with their holocausting, it was often the case that a whole family slipped in the shower leaving no heirs. The rule is, everywhere in the world in fact, that if you die with no heirs the state gets your stuff. This is what they're after, they somehow concluded that all that heir-less real estate is to belong to not even the state of Israel but to some foundation of their choosing.

The funniest part: note how this is a blatant and screaming acknowledgement that Jews are always more Jews than they are citizens of whatever country they happen to live in. All these heir-less victims of slippery German showers were Polish citizens, after all.

>
Eastern Europeans went through a lot under the Nazi occupation.

Why is Mike Pompeo this insensitive?

The nazis were anti Eastern European.

They occupied Europe.

I am sure that this has nothing to do with Israel or Bibi specifically, they are being used by America for this.

When are Americans going to take Jews and Zionists out of their government?

Case is closed.

This is the dumbest attempt to get money from another country.

I say it's time for every country to make their own money.

Poland can say no to this.

The Polish president can threaten with bringing back Beata Szydlo.

Poland can threaten with bringing back Beata Szydlo. Is that what Pomoeo wants?

The Jews are playing an extremely dangerous game here. The Poles can now decide to turn 180 on their stance on their holocaust laws, destroy the tourist attraction that is Auswitch among other death camps while allowing and promoting holocaust revisionist projects.

I find this shocking.

All this after around 100 years.

What if European countries made a list of all the damage America caused to Europe in the past 100 years.

It would be more than $100 trillion.

Yes, Poland can destroy Auschwitz or other things.

It was a long time ago, we have to draw a limit somewhere.

If every country or nation that suffered in the past hundred years as a result of some conflict sued each other, we wouldn't get anywhere.

We have to close down the 20th century.

Thanks for explaining polebro, guess I have to forgive your countryman for shilling all those grocery threads now.
I thought Pompeo was telling Germany to pay denbts

Attached: C03234A3-CA62-4AAF-B430-2650DDCC2FEB.png (748x468, 57K)

I cannot support Israel if they do these things.

Pompeo is making fun of himself by participating in this ridiculous attempt to rob Poland.

I am from Hungary, so I will always support Poland in everything.

To anyone thinking than MY COUNTRY has any chance of refusing the jews:

These are the people currently at power(PIS - prawo i sprawiedliwość/law and order)

Do you still think that Poland has a "far right" party? LOL

Attached: shit.png (788x444, 620K)

Dude, they're not believeing their own stories. Where do you think all the survivors are coming from? There will suddenly be lots of surviving polish Jews.

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/spotlight/are-you-getting-the-holocaust-compensation-you-deserve/

>“I often encounter children of survivors, who were unaware that their parents worked in a ghetto”

>Not all ghettos looked like Warsaw or Lodz – “thousands more across Europe were without the stereotypical walls.”

I love how the truth comes out when they try to explain, where all the survivors are coming from.

"Thousands of Ghettos"

The Nazis couldn't genocide foi shit apparently, forgot all those thousands of Ghettos.

Attached: 1560197475571.jpg (1360x998, 730K)

Oh no you don't Poland, stand fast.

The one on the fart left side of the table is the current prime minister...

>Poland can say no to this.
Of course it can, it's already been said.
And there's really no way to say yes. How would you even word that law? There are quite a few Jews in the world, do they all have to sing an agreement saying "Shlomo and Shlomo Foundation is our legal representaion in this case"? What if one of them vetoes? Are there now two legible foundations?
And if it's not an organization created specifically for this purpose then how do you choose exactly which person gets how much money if no one alive has any ties to the original owners other than wearing the same kind of hat on saturday?
It's beyond asinine and they're making a mockery of themselves.

>Not all ghettos looked like Warsaw or Lodz – “thousands more across Europe were without the stereotypical walls.”
So in other words, Cough cough pay up now. Yeah no . Poland and Greece will get their reparations from Germany and give 0 to jews.

>died like everyone else
They didn't die enough

hahaha pay up goyim

youtu.be/1diwaElmLYg

What does this have to do whit burgerland?

Attached: 1560200885952.png (576x590, 602K)

MOTHERFUCKER.

TELL THOSE FUCKING KIKES TO GO TAKE UP PROPRTY RIGHTS WITH STSLIN BECUASE HE DECREED THE POST WAR LEGAL SYSTEM.
AARTRGGHHHH

Attached: frown_cat.jpg (600x600, 119K)

>sees flag
>into the trash it goes

This it is an 100% Israel+AIPAC baby

Im with you Germany. Fuck Poland

If you can't answer this question yourself or by a quick google search you might actually be even more stupid than I imagine the average redneck, hs dropout to be.

Germany is already our greatest ally in areas that matter - economics. Our industries and people grow more integrated every year.

Fuck the Anglo and Zionist vermin.

Attached: 1509341979342.png (497x718, 579K)

You already get enough?

Attached: C1D75808-AB09-4E78-BF36-5D0B97C5F957.jpg (780x438, 28K)

What has the US got to do with this?

America is a Jewish state that executes the collective demand of the global Jewry, you know, the stuff Hitler spoke of.

We're going to correct what went wrong 70 years ago.

Attached: Hitler-attending-memorial-service-of-Polish-First-Marshall-Jozef-Pilsudski.jpg (1000x796, 97K)

So basically, they got compensation already, multiple times. The same foundations and relatives got compensation and reparations often from more than one country. While relatives or heirs of other victims of that era got nothing.

It means this compensation claim is baseless.

Europe will claim compensation from others once this current deep state network is down. Lots of babies and children died. The majority of the criminals are of the same ethnicity, Jewish. It will make Israel and Aipac legally liable to pay compensation, and this went on for decades up until now. The biggest crime in the history of humankind. I think Israel and Jewish foundations should remain quiet for at least 100 years.

If you think white Christians will overlook this and forgive it, you are sorely mistaken.

I am absolutely appalled and disgusted. So are everybody else in politics and on the right, they don't say it out loud, but they think the same. Someone has to say it. Others cannot say it, so then I will say it.

>burgerland

That time is over...

Our retarded government in 1930s was manipulated by the Anglo Zionists to incite Hitler. We did so obediently and were left to rot by our so-called Wester allies.

We have co-existed with Germans for a thousand years with minor disputes as all neighbors have. I'm willing to forget the and forgive the criminal behavior of the high level Nazis.

It's all a scam. The only quesiton by now is, how big of a scam is it.

Attached: 1560117547831.jpg (3816x3464, 1.11M)

Bulgar post best post

I consider how we treated Poland as one of the biggest mistakes we ever made. You're good people.

Pay up Polacke or else muttistan will not start a Negro base in Pooland.

Daily reminder that Rhineland bastards were rightfully sterilized under NSDAP legislation

I can't ignore the fact that the Nazi regime was genicidally tolerant of it's own civilian and military losses, abandoning East Prussian and Berliner women and Children to the revenge frenzied Bolshevik beast. It was a bad time for every one in the north east while south German Nazis frolicked in the pastures with American GIs.

DEATH TO AMERICA AND DEATH TO ISRAEL

AAAAAAAAAARGHHHHH

Attached: 1556856181249.jpg (250x235, 10K)

>Our retarded government in 1930s was manipulated by the Anglo Zionists to incite Hitler.
Yep.

>We have co-existed with Germans for a thousand years with minor disputes as all neighbors have.
Agreed. Current state of Germany shows: Eastern Europeans are based and we can easily live together with each other. Polish, Russian and Balkan people do well here and are accepted. T*rks, M*slims, N*ggers and J*ws are just foreign bodies that everybody is suspicious of. Europeans should unite to rid the continent of these foreign invaders.

We're already paying for Mutts to drive tanks through our streets and have Meximutts and Amermongrels gaze at our women.

Attached: 1419352906663.jpg (505x557, 58K)

Exactly. Germany and V4 countries coexisted for more than 1000 years.

We are neighbours, we will always be aligned. Our interests are always the same.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: 1558801815514.png (960x1024, 838K)

lmao your ID has "6m" hahahaha

If they implement this Holohoax trash it might be wise to start planting IEDs next to these Muttnik ZOG occupation bases.