BAHAHAHAH NETANYAHU HAS NO INFLUENCE OR POWER ANYMORE. STOP LYING

timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-irans-zarif-lying-tehran-is-the-one-threatening-destruction/
archive.fo/Crp8C
>Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu fired back at Iran on Monday after its foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, claimed the Israeli leader had threatened to destroy his country and warned that the Islamic Republic would respond to such threats.

>“Zarif is once again lying,” Netanyahu said in a statement. “Iran is the one openly threatening destruction. The regime’s officials threaten the destruction of Israel on a daily basis.”

>He said Iran was “attempting to establish itself militarily in Syria, and just today it was publicized that it is accelerating its nuclear program.

>“I’ll say it again: We won’t allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons that will endanger us and the entire world,” he said.

>At a press conference in Tehran alongside visiting German Foreign Minister Heiko Maas, Zarif had said “Netanyahu stands next to the Dimona [reactor], a nuclear weapons site, and says Iran should be destroyed…Of course, no one can act against our people without receiving a decisive response.”

>Israel has long maintained an official position of ambiguity with regards to its nuclear capabilities.

>According to Iran’s Tasnim news agency, which provided an English translation of his remarks, Zarif was referring to comments Netanyahu made in August 2018 during a visit to Israel’s secretive nuclear site in Dimona.

>At the time Netanyahu warned that those who seek to destroy Israel put themselves in danger of suffering the same fate instead.

>The Iranian regime routinely threatens and anticipates the destruction of Israel, and funds and arms anti-Israel terrorist groups in Gaza, the West Bank and Lebanon. Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, frequently refers to Israel as a cancer that must be eradicated, and has set out detailed plans for its elimination.

Attached: file.png (996x1300, 619K)

Attached: Nuttyahooo.jpg (370x370, 19K)

Attached: 185068_507941249233611_1267821332_n.jpg (650x424, 93K)

This dude is nothing but a broken record.

Attached: Jews always lie.jpg (967x729, 526K)

Attached: 9575308D-D4EB-44A7-912A-5277D63A508C.jpg (680x611, 94K)

What about Afghanistan, Lybia, Syria...?

Post jew red pills pls

If Iran is so strong, why don't they ever retaliate when Israel bombs them in Syria? Also why did Russia have to save them there.

Attached: nakbaa.jpg (646x420, 69K)

loving the amount of cope from you, (((amerimutt))).

That's why Israel elected Trump

Who do you think Israel would sic on them if they did? Think user.

Attached: 1557914631259.jpg (227x222, 14K)

kek

Attached: Obama-Vs-Trump.jpg (5825x3328, 3.91M)

I wish Iran would attack Israel but they're giant pussies like all Muslims.

After Israel tries to annex the west bank all the muslims will attack

bump

Muslims won't do shit. They're huge pussies. They've had decades to attack Israel. I mean I wish they'd all blow each other up but it's not going to happen.

That's where you're wrong kiddo

Whataboutism

A Mossad loser died in the Helicopteer in New York that he was trying to crash into the Statue of Liberty.

Mossad is so sloppy.

I've been waiting for decades for the Muslims to attack Israel. They're giant pussies and they won't do it.

Memoryholism

If only they would get their shit together... If only...

Attached: 1557003124443.jpg (1842x2056, 2.14M)