You see we look like monkeys, but you literally look like pigs...

You see we look like monkeys, but you literally look like pigs. How does it feel to look like one of the most disgusting animals to exist, pinkbois?

Attached: w0BQf2p.jpg (430x245, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-a2rCmrViY
youtube.com/watch?v=yPwEmjhAzds
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_of_developing_countries
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/02/06/national/swine-fever-spreads-five-prefectures-japan-minister-warns-extremely-serious-situation/#.XPxB9ohKi00
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as brown and Asian women love it I’m fine

Attached: 8D58ED06-629E-4785-90C6-B061680268D9.jpg (605x559, 124K)

Looks Tyrone, it's your mother Shaniqua.

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 6K)

The most prominent part, the nose looks like a shotgun that real whites dont have.

Attached: 1559784353045.jpg (1497x454, 351K)

OK for real though, does pork seem oddly like...too close to human meat? Like I never ate a human but it seems like it would be close...
Fucking worries me esp when Jews and Islamisticstans don't eat pork. What if pork is like people?...freakin out here anons.

Attached: D8s7fbZXUAALHLY.jpg (954x480, 112K)

im actually surprised that "pigskin" or just "pig" has caught on as a slur for white people
probably because "white" is becoming a slur for white people, just like "jew" is a slur for jews haha

very nice, well played jews, well played.

>has caught on
*hasn't caught on

Looks like trump in blackface pinkboi

>hasn’t caught on
Fixed that for you user

Cool. Now show the facial recognition software mistaking us for pigs. Oh... wait... It doesn't exist, does it ape?

Domesticated pigs are a creation of the Nephilim, they combined the DNA of man and wild hogs to create the domestic pig you know today.

You want to call us footballs? Go ahead, chimp.

Attached: 1545444331115.png (531x376, 287K)

Quiet, pigskin.

Attached: 1533494675366.jpg (2000x1050, 218K)

pink niggers with pink dicks

no one is offended by pigskin lmao

I'd much rather have pink skin than shit skin

based black man

fuck drumpf and white scum

>You see we look like monkeys,
No, Tyrone. Our issue is that you ACT like chimps.

by having things like this, something your monkey ass will never have.

Attached: F55E0EA3-ED2D-4D1B-906E-1B5868BFDA7B.jpg (1536x2048, 2.04M)

That's a scathing comeback, Dequarious! Here, have a snack.

Attached: cvfg.png (500x531, 272K)

Attached: Pleaz... likk mai balzs-.jpg (1078x880, 589K)

>How does it feel to look like one of the most disgusting animals to exist, pinkbois?

I think your intended post backfired, M'gbuntu .

You should probably delete this thread.

Attached: +_9628168b7adece9ada3d70e8bc0ccb14.jpg (594x800, 205K)

Nigger boy, you need to be lynched,

There is hardly any resemblance.

Unlike with apes and Niggers.

And yet you blacks worship white women like they are the most prized possession on the planet. Why is it that if you just think we're pigs?

stop fighting. jews are your only enemy
go watch "they live"

Pigs are fucking bosses youtube.com/watch?v=e-a2rCmrViY

But..
Niggers love pork.

Nigger insults don't bother anyone lmao
But we all know a single word to send you into full REEEE

Attached: 1546284861318.jpg (540x960, 40K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yPwEmjhAzds

I bet that smelled delicious.

Makes me want to have a massive pig roast.

Attached: 1552849511437.gif (300x168, 285K)

Get your shit together men,

We dont feed the trolls in pol

I like sausages

Fuck off r/asianmasculinity.

We've already seen the reddit screencap you dumb "nigger"

Human flesh tastes NOTHING like pork. This is a stupid pop-culture myth started by redditors. It tastes like venison.

Since you want to talk all this shit, why don’t you let us all know where you’re from? It’s never too late to lynch an uppity nigger. This nigger is shitting up the board and I’ve about had it.

Attached: 0E83D855-7A50-457C-BADA-C577DAB10DC5.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Pigs are cute.
Plus, can be made into long meaty sausage or thin succulent bacon enjoyed only by non-sandniggers.

They do look like pigs, brah. I mean, like it’s real.

The only way to end racism is with communism! Join me and we can smash the bourgeois!

Attached: Communist Black Woman.jpg (600x1123, 96K)

i would rather be a pig then a nigger
at least a pig serves a purpose by becomming chops and bacon
a nigger only consumes and destroys

Pigs, dogs, and birds.

>a nigger only consumes and destroys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debt_of_developing_countries

Pigs are noble animals.

> You see we look like monkeys
We do. We do see that. And white people by and large don't look like pigs. Trump does a little.
But overall no. We are beautiful people and the whole world knows it. It's why you're so jealous and ranting like a bitch.
But you do look like monkeys. You really do.
You kind of act like them too.

Attached: White+people+are+the+most+diverse+ones+around+_30badfb048101b24cc181edc172356c5.jpg (770x590, 141K)

Detroit. Come on over pigboi.

Attached: 1559856483142.webm (960x720, 1.89M)

Lost

>Detroit
The richest most beautiful city in America. Before niggers came, they stunk, and all the white's left.
How's it doing now nigger? Enjoying?
Did your people improve it greatly?

Attached: tumblr_mbl4mqg7cc1qhqxuso1_1280.jpg (1280x889, 327K)

This is my thread now

For several reasons it must be mandated that every household have a pig in their yard.

1.Pigs by their nature eliminate food waste. This has historical precedence as in Europe and America it was commonplace for restaurants and hotels to have a pig behind their building even in cities. This of course disappeared when consumerism took hold and we lost our connection to the land.
2.An influx of pigs into the local setting will encourage local butchery ideally leading to more local business providing food services rather than massive chain stores.
3.Taking care of pigs or animals in general teaches children to be familiar with animals and teaches responsibility.
4.The system in which pigs are raised in America is horrendous. Conditions are terrible, the quality of meat is low, and antibiotics are used excessively to make up for the poor conditions and genetic weakness of pigs used in factory farms. Local swine raising in proper clean conditions with solid breeds suited to local environments will eliminate the need for excessive usage of antibiotics and other medicine. Just this year the Japanese were forced to cull thousands of pigs.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2019/02/06/national/swine-fever-spreads-five-prefectures-japan-minister-warns-extremely-serious-situation/#.XPxB9ohKi00
5. Finally and possibly most importantly mandated pig ownership will anger Jews and Muslims to no end hopefully driving them out.

Attached: 1558287648152.png (923x572, 667K)

pigs:
>smart
>loyal
>taste delicious
niggers:
>dumb
>violent
>smells like ass so probably taste like it too
im ok with being a succulent swine, you coon

Haha you have pinkskin
t. shitskin

Attached: 1559516063078.jpg (621x1000, 367K)