Don't (((Vaccinate))) White Babies

Hockey coach goes to youth hockey coach's conference.

Unofficial, off-the-record talking point from speakers was: "Inform parents that vaccine-free families produce more coordinated, faster, stronger hockey players than the vaxxed. State this as a calm observation. Do not imply you're giving medical advice. Simply state what we all see, and the parents will draw their own conclusions."

Who can blame them?

>Plummeting testosterone levels
>average man's sperm count is almost clinically sterile
>500% boom in juvenille diabetes
>Allergies so common teachers keep epipens in their drawers

Who the fuck looks at white kids and wants to keep doing what we're doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=hC11_29qC0U

Attached: Ben_Garrison_2.jpg (1062x800, 481K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmKqrdPwIMU
books.google.co.uk/books?id=YJ_uCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA24&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=5oot0HUqMcs
youtube.com/watch?v=uLCxYq5_g08
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do coaches know the kids aren't vaxxed

They could ask?

Ok Cletus, sure

>When they collect physicals for state athletic association.
>When the older kids talk in the locker room.
>When they see Christian homeschoolers skating circles around the clumsy, dyskinetic kids from public schools.
>When coach's wife is gossiping with the moms at Pizza Hut after games

Attached: Adult_Autism_2.jpg (259x194, 9K)

Is "Cletus" a common given name in many, "Rich, educated" white families?

Attached: NYTimes_Rich_White_Refusing.jpg (956x649, 250K)

Attached: hasidic-anti-vaxxers-defy-rabbis-measles-outbreak-1548773685.jpg (3200x1200, 488K)

Good video.

Good post.

OP was not a faggot today.

Attached: 1560182856615.jpg (1378x1911, 664K)

Good video link. Watching now

Attached: impfung.jpg (611x598, 117K)

vaccinate yourself and stop inventing retarded conspiracy theories fucking troglodyte

the reason men nowadays are feminist pussies is because of women empowerment

autism is on the rise because women choose to have kids at 40

Study controlled for age of mothers.

Vaccine-free still BTFO vaxxed.

Which Jewish vaccine is your fave?

Attached: Vaxxes_Vs_VaxFree.webm (932x720, 2.28M)

Attached: 1554848279271.png (1275x4073, 1.53M)

desu I think ultra orthodox Jews really pump up those numbers.

Attached: 1554850617064.jpg (1920x1469, 1.11M)

Attached: 1554846876550.jpg (720x720, 38K)

So nothing but heresay and conjecture then?

God you people are thick

No, it's in rural white areas - homeschooling communities, Mormon country, ultra-rich Murin County - where they have the lowest rates.

Here's a Texas AMA rep bitching that all the Texas whites give her shit about vaccines, but the browns are totally compliant.

Attached: Pro_Vaxxers_Get_Rid_Of_Whites_NO_AUDIO.webm (1280x720, 1.73M)

it's well know vaccines cause autism.

it's about what they contain to have a long shelf life and how many over what period of time. vaccines are not bad by default; extremes and greed are.

Attached: 1558706213030.jpg (865x1024, 147K)

I fucking hate boomers so god damn much

Have sex

I fucking hate tripfags so god damn much

fo sho

>bet these hicks don't even watch 'The Big Bang Theory'
>have you even attended a Neil DeGrasse Tyson speech, plebe faggot?
>Tyson/Nye 2020, Xtians!
>The science is settled
>Rick & Morty for the win!
>Science: It Works, Bitches!
>Where's my Star Wars dildo at?

Attached: Bill_Nye_NO_AUDIO.webm (640x360, 570K)

Can't wait for all the low IQ retards to die in the next plague.

fucking boomer's parents didn't even know that measles and chicken pox kill you.

thank g-d the Jews set the stupid Goyim straight.

Attached: Measles-Playgame.jpg (540x960, 377K)

Attached: 1554848031379.png (1363x1547, 289K)

definitely.

Whites are too weak to survive, and need Jewish vaccines to save them from genocide.

Attached: Vaccines_Before_AFter.jpg (852x1410, 492K)

They vaccinated during that time retard.
Can't wait for the genocide of the low IQ.

Not nearly as many vaccines back then, retard.

People can argue endlessly about this-or-that vaccine, this-or-that diet, this-or-that medication, or this-or-that exercise.

....But vaccines are the ONLY one where the government (egged on by the Jewish establishment) says that you MUST take it.

It's the vaccine MANDATES that are the problem.

Attached: Brady_Bunch_Measles_Before_Vaccine_SIMPLE_BG.jpg (740x2215, 1.25M)

Attached: 1554850474766.png (1024x594, 558K)

The mandates from a government that any idiot can see has disdain for us is why everyone should be questioning them.

No, they didn't, faggot. There was a diptheria vaccine, which nobody got.

And then there was your beloved (((polio vaccine))) from (((Jonas Salk and Albert Sabin))). 60% of school-aged kids got it. So about 10% of the total population.

Attached: Polio_Early_Vaccination_Rates.jpg (1125x851, 59K)

Attached: 1554850542168.jpg (741x468, 53K)

My little cousin got epilepsy right after a tetanus shot many years back, her life is fucked forever

Taken your anecdotal fears and shove it up your ass. Your parents got vaccinated and you did before you actually cared. You are fine but a schizonigger.

Attached: 1554850452051.jpg (900x1040, 454K)

Attached: 1554851652659.png (683x960, 1.18M)

That still doesn’t “prove” vaccines are 100% safe and effective. You can get a drop in human diseases by shooting all humans with a bullet to the head. Then you’ll see a drop in those diseases, too.

Why so angry about simply questioning your government?

This is the most unbelievably retarded thing I've seen in weeks

Born 1979. Not nearly as many as now, retard. Just keep trusting your government that obviously loves you.

the point of that pic was to prove vaccines are useless since humans become immune to diseases naturally without help. dumbass

Attached: 1555893143866.jpg (759x672, 145K)

Yeah, just look at all the ebola survivors in DRC right now

>This is the future OP wants.
Shove it up your ass OP with your pseudo science. You're no different than a fucking flat earther.

Attached: IronLung.png (984x728, 785K)

Just get your shots goy and don't forget about the little goylem

Attached: 1554848926083.png (1100x1429, 600K)

Attached: 1555972715382.jpg (720x1239, 308K)

They put shit in the vaccines that hurts their fucking brain and neurological development aswell as other things. It´s too fucking obvious. This is a matter of people that need to be executed in the number of tens of thousands every single person involved in this.
How many times you have to read some child goes into get vaccinated, otherwise healthy. fucking 2 days later they are autistic. Those that survive it obviously are damaged also.

That picture is actually the kid who got the vaccine dumb ass who fall for the controlled narratives , fake news

Because I don't want your dirty child infecting mine.

Wow it's almost as if science found more things it can prevent.

1970:
>0 vaccine mandates in any state
>3 vaccines on schedule
>60% vaccination rate (almost entirely urbanites)

No, they didn't.
youtube.com/watch?v=rmKqrdPwIMU

Attached: Vaccine_Schedule_2016.jpg (890x1054, 185K)

>Yeah, just look at all the ebola survivors in DRC right now
Vaccines aren´t useless, but the claim has always been that there is fuckery going on with specific vaccines. And nobody is saying a god damn thing about it except the ones who see their children go from normal to autistic after getting the fucking shot.

>being an insufferable faggot
Redundant, I know.

Measles fatality rate is about 1/1000, not 1 i/500,000

You've outed yourself, kike.

user literally believes Jews saved weak whites from genocide with their (((polio vaccine)))

AnonFag: Ur "polio iron lungs" pic is fucking faker than Auschwitz meme. Jews don't even deny this anymore. Google: "Cutter incident" for sanitized, milquetoast re-telling of it.

Attached: Polio_Cutter.jpg (854x960, 237K)

>Because I don't want your dirty child infecting mine.
maybe you should stop immigration then, because that´s how all these diseases are coming into for example USA..

You got some normal kid gets vaccinated, neurologically damaged for life.. To protect himself against child diseases right.

Then a fucking illgal immigrants bring in measles to usa at same time. HAHA

Funny that you don't have smallpox on there, which was highly fatal and was eliminated using vaccines.

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAxNS85NTgvb3JpZ2luYWwvc21hbGxwb3gtYmFieS5qcGc= (660x603, 72K)

Right. In Africa.

Attached: SCIENCE_Circumcision.jpg (681x960, 121K)

Literally the point of stock photos.

But the kids will die without vaccines.

Attached: download (15).jpg (638x479, 81K)

Nope, globally.

Why would it not be both?

Source?

based and redpilled

books.google.co.uk/books?id=YJ_uCQAAQBAJ&pg=PA24&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

>1-2 per 1,000 die from respiratory and neurological complications

inb4 >but SCIENTISTS ARE LIARS REEEEEE

>Polo never hurt anyone

Jesus you fuckers are dense.

Attached: fdrwheelchairpublicd[1].jpg (1206x1238, 594K)

Can you not read? They're stronger

Wait....you got vaxxed for smallpox?

>smallpox is minimally contagious.
>smallpox patients were always quarantined and fully recovered virtually every case
>Then, industrialization hit London and Manchester
>People bathe in feces. Londoners starve to death on city streets. In winter, children shiver in pneumonia by the thousands, as wealthy Londoners walk by (Read: "People of the Abyss" by Jack London or "Oliver Twist" by Charles Dickens)
>Smallpox is no longer benign infection easily quarantined
>An innoculation (NOT a vaccine) is created
>It doesn't eradicate smallpox. It makes children sick and scarred
>Parents revolt
>Government reverts to traditional quarantine and nutritional remedies
>London gets sewage systems and other infrastructure inprovements
>Smallpox eradicated around 1900, decades after people abandoned Edward Jenner's shitty innoculation
>In 2019, AnonFag tells goyim to inject white babies w/ 84 Jewish vaccines because of Edward Jenner's failed innoculation 150 years earlier

Go fuck yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oot0HUqMcs

Attached: SmallPox_Innoculation.jpg (1176x1004, 272K)

LINK PLEASE

Do you just make this shit up as you go?

FDR had Guillain–Barré syndrome.

This isn't even disputed, anymore.

Besides....who dafuq cared if he DID get polio and not recover (95% of polio cases were asymptomatic). So that means he was one of the .01% of polio patients with irreversible partial paralysis. I'm not injecting white babies with Jewish vaccines because of that.

Attached: FDR_Polio.jpg (1431x203, 75K)

Based & Redpilled smallpox vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=uLCxYq5_g08

Attached: Unvaccinated_Urijah_Faber.jpg (1166x1294, 552K)

and what's your agenda? Faster hockey players? I don't think so....

What's your agenda? More and more whites like this?

Attached: Soyboys_GenZ_Tranny_LGBT.jpg (680x360, 34K)

Keep crying flat earther, the truth is that vaccines work. and your shitty youtube links are shit.

You know, you won't ever "end" disease.

You will just prevent people with a weak immuno-system from dying off.

Wow, a crazy homeopath who never specialized in anything to do with immunology. If you actually believe anything this woman says you are beyond retarded

What's your favorite (((vaccine))), (((Tim Wise)))?

Attached: Tim_Wise_Antifa_Vaccines.png (646x815, 399K)

we hear you, user. we hear you

Attached: AtheistGoon.jpg (960x720, 194K)

>But muh Youtube video from some quack doctor is proof!

You're looking more and more pathetic sweetie.

>t. dies of smallpox

Do Jews Vaccinate their Kids?

I happen to think most of mankind are overrated pieces of shit who always have some stupid fucking thing they do in a bad way especially towards others. But i´d never do to a child what those who somehow tamper with these vaccines do.

I´d gladly however execute 10,000 people with beheading myself who are involved in this shit. I´d have it done for you in 1 year. Just line them all up every single day. I chop their head off myself.

Things like this is why i don´t blame people who imagine that there is a hell. Because it´s so evil, that you wish there would be some kind of place where they go to be tortured a little bit so their soul or whatever will never ever ever do that shit again.. No matter what body it´s put in..

It´s just horrific. Just scarring people for life because you are a fucking retard, or even on purpose. I don´t care if you did it because you are incompetent, you deserve to fucking die..

Fuck all jews all muslims, all male/female whores, all homosexual diseases carriers walking toxic waste factories, fuck niggers for being violent scum, fuck mexicans, fuck chinks for eating dogs, fuck british for being pompous bastards with bad teeth that they refuse to get fixed, fuck everybody else i missed, and also fuck jannies.

pic releated. Why don´t we have a 'vaccine' for faggotry and whoremongers?
Why do they have to go fuck up little children?

Attached: 1559855758926.jpg (792x1024, 201K)

A summary with no in-line citation is not a source. The line you cite does not specify region, nor does it give a breakdown by region. The only citation on that page leads to a comprehensive study which shows 64% of measles deaths to be in Africa. The rest is behind a paywall I don't have access to. Given also that your link is only partially available on Google Books, my guess is you've not actually read the book, you don't own the book, you haven't read the paper it cites, nor have you read any paper on measles. You simply googled measles death rate and picked the first link which seemed suitable to your ignorant heuristics.

mos def

Attached: Measles_Vaccinated_Get_It_USA_Today_1988_HIGHLIGHTED.jpg (952x957, 922K)

Yes, of course they do.

>You simply googled measles death rate and picked the first link

Wow, no shit detective. You think an actual scientist would browse this board?

They tell us they vax.

Just like they tell us Israel, "Has the most liberal abortion laws anywhere!"

Turns out, it's virtually impossible for a Jewess to abort a Jewish baby, but almost mandatory that she aborts if she was impregnated by a gentile.

No, I don't think Jews vax. And I DEFINITELY don't think they would use the same deadly neurotoxins they inject in the goyim.

Attached: Jew-RachelLevine.jpg (1111x981, 619K)

srs question:
do people still give credence to SCIENCE!
i thought, with global warming, with the "food pyramid", with opiates, with hoax after hoax after hoax exposed....the SCIENCE! meme was dead

guess some people still buy into that shit

Attached: SCIENCE_Trannies_AAP_AMA_Doctors.jpg (1439x823, 446K)

It´s like a fucking hobgoblin from the abyss of saturns hexagon north pole.
It´s one thing to look like a total fucking monster. But jews also manage to act as such.

have sex

Send this fucking monster into the abyss..
No fucking way the jews get the same vaccines.. Bullshit.

>Mainly a problem in mostlt white suburbia
>Blames immigrant
They too are bring it but they aren't the main problem when they are mostly forced to stay in their communities.
I should mention I'm what Jow Forums hates the most, successful black man.

Anyone who believes in a somewhat reliable level of objective empiricism and pursues knowledge of the natural world by study, observation, and logical inquiry is a scientist.

You have no idea how the healthcare system works, nor how pharmaceuticals are distributed or administered. There is no special "jew" vaccine. It's not like there is some super secret underground lab making "jew only" vaccines.

Pull off the tin foil.

Be chaste.

Polio and smallpox were eradicated from this country. How do you think that happened? Fucking MAGIC?