My Fellow Leafs - Do You Ever Get Paranoid and Think CSIS is On Your Ass for Coming Here...

My Fellow Leafs - Do You Ever Get Paranoid and Think CSIS is On Your Ass for Coming Here? Logging Your Phone or Following You in Public? I'm Losing It.

Attached: IMG_5088.jpg (168x168, 7K)

The way our law works is very vague when it comes to hate laws.

It's illegal for us to PUBLISH hate speech or to harass someone. It's also impossible to prove who is the person behind the computer.

So basically they can't do fuck all legally.

Can they ever publish anything we say here or if we come here?

Sure they can see who is posting, but they can't prove anything. You could just say someone hacked you or blame your little brother. When it says it's it illegal for us to publish something, they mean books or pamphlets. For them to publish a list of names would be illegal because again there is no proof. You could probably turn around and sue them for libel if they published your name and called you a nazi.

no.

Attached: hellocsis.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

CSIS couldn't find poop in a toilet after they just took a shit.

post your daughter's sext pics Gretzky we know you have them saved somewhere

Our government is too poor to pay gangstalkers.

100% those fuck nut pussies are listening to me.

I’m an American citizen and will flee to America the moment I’m charged with anything against my first amendment rights.

Yep. Same reason Canadians cant be sued for torrenting. An IP cannot be linked to an identity.

No because if they do anything I'll say I'm transgender and do a charter challenge for the restriction on my expression

I saw a rcmp helicopter flying around my neighborhood once shortly after the NZ affair. Got me spooked a bit.

Attached: 20190501_085343.jpg (1040x741, 522K)

We have a large system in place Tom and Jacob

Attached: SL6-detail.jpg (1020x1024, 58K)

CSIS is too busy with muslims and leftists.

Glow leaf here. All you bigots are getting raked.

Attached: glow.jpg (382x398, 11K)

Gretzky was a cherry picking homo.

Should have pointed a laser pen at it

This

Another JIDF , Achtung glowniggers post. Second one on right now .
Fuck you kike.

The game has changed with this one. When 9mm or better?

my friend is being aggressively pursued by statcan agents. Calls, house visits, he cant even tell me what they want because they never give him a clear answer. I didn't even know they had ground agents, I thought statcan was just mail surveys and shit.
I think Theres a reason they want to ban guns asap.

This is canada, csis IS muslims and leftists.

Based