What’s next for the millennial hipsters? They’re now in their thirties or about to enter their thirties

What’s next for the millennial hipsters? They’re now in their thirties or about to enter their thirties.

Attached: 7765E477-D6B8-42FB-A494-898E77648E3A.jpg (2075x1642, 411K)

They're going to continue their lives living in apartments with multiple roommates; never settling down and having kids. Just going to concerts and breweries.

>that initially doesn’t sound bad
>live that life
>now 35 and depressed
>friends have a wife and kids
>seem way happier

Jesus I'm happy I never fell for le hipster tattoo and ear plugs

Birth year for millennials start in 1982, so that’s 37 years old. OP is behind the times

Either keep whining about depression on social media, or do the only good thing they can do at this point, which is suicide.

Beer bellys
Rogaine
Laser tattoo removals
Self-help books
Cope

This
t.

Attached: DEEE2BBC-8ECD-49F1-B536-8097B3C097FC.png (380x349, 70K)

>why don't they just settle down in the wake of the sexual "revolution"

ignorance is bliss

A lot of prodcut to try staying looking young. A bunch of health related schemes, etc.

They will be homeless
Little story
>Have second job to be able to buy more PMs
>Night shift
>Stand outside smoking because nothing to do
>30+ Hipster runs the street up and down screaming
>"I NEED TO CHARGE MY PHONE, SOMEBODY GIVE ME A SMOKE, DOES ANYBODY HAS A DOLLAR, I LOST MY HOME, I NEED TO CHARGE MY PHONE"
>as he approaches screaming the same mantra, I visibly pull my knife
>He doesn't sees it keeps running at me screaming
>Calmly tell him to piss off and go sleep in a park
>He spots the knife and starts crying like a little child and runs away
Lost generation

Thirty is the new twenty. YOLO.

Attached: 2DE2BF56-E0AD-4BE7-AB43-03E85385CE4B.png (693x296, 160K)

Seattle?

Philly

A lot of depression pain and confusion

Hipsters. They were so ridiculous.

Idk about everyone else; but for me it is getting my Miata 100% sorted out and then buying all the guns. I already have a home, multiple cars, a solid job, savings, ect...
>inb4 have sex
With who? My local trannies, roasties or darkies of every variety? We don't have cute AFs here so get off my back please.

most of the men and women i know who look like OP's pic are married with at least one kid. always dressing the kid up in Game of Thrones and Marvel shirts

The homeless population is going to explode even further

Suicide.

No they’re not. Most of my faggot high school acquaintances are too busy living exactly this lifestyle . Some of them hustling at their local walmart, other working the mexican tier jobs of local truck drivers and embarrassing the oilfield. A very few of them have decent jobs and either still live with mommy and daddy or live with 1-2 roomies

It's funny. I wanted so bad to look like the guys in op's photo all during my twenties. I collected graphic novels, tried to live in a gentrified neighborhood, banged randos and did all that other shit. But then I saw the light. Now I'm in my 30s with a house, wife, kid, and career. Sure I did get at least one tattoo and my wardrobe for a while looked pretty hipster, but now I'm just a happy bald dad with a beer belly throwing cookouts and banging a gorgeous wife and raising a beautiful daughter. Don't buy into the memes guys. Becoming a family man is absolutely worth it

Faux Christianity or Catholicism

Renting out the b-hole

>They are so ridiculous.
Ftfy

Shut the fuck you self obsessed jack off

Agreed

Seething

The butthole?

>No they're not
but they are? do you want me to share social media photos or something?
"hipster" fashion and hobbies were embraced by normie culture a long time ago.
i also live in Los Angeles so i'm sure that makes a difference.

>bald dad with a beer belly
you're proud of this?

>I live in Deltamethrin
That makes all the difference in the world

They're all admitting to being gay finally and becoming trannies and open faggots

You may not like it but that is what peak male performance looks like

>miata owner
Jesus Christ, the corvette of manlets and middle age women

Same thing as before. Continuing on in their service industry job, no benefits, ever deepening debt.

Attached: leftists.jpg (749x597, 119K)

>tfw boomer

Attached: repent.jpg (443x455, 40K)

> sip

Yep

This.

>Boondock saints and Guiness never let me down, time to lick black feet

The hipsters from that pic are not the type that are into comics, I believe.

Either gen x or first gen millenial