Is the white man going to vanish ?

All this shit about mixing and inviting eole of color has me worried, PPol

Is the white man going to disaPPear ?

Attached: de787902590f20738788cf5b89d03e8c.jpg (400x568, 39K)

Yeah Pprobably

>wh*te
>man
Pick one

Attached: 1996999999.jpg (1632x1066, 702K)

Yes white men rather choose a Latina or Asian women. Over white women as they are the best choices

White women with no other option have to settle to downgrade to non whoite men who aren’t attractive enough to get a women of their own race

This contributes both

Attached: F7187D6B-3E0E-424A-BE78-61951022E4FF.jpg (605x559, 124K)

It's not so bad with white people in Russia and other eastern Europe countries. Maybe this is our hope

this, jewish girlfriends open up plenty of opportunity for your children, from Hollywood to media to Harvard, white women open up child support and cheating

yeah, they turned into you faggots

hello pajeet

I doubt it. There will be some cataclysmic violence soon as Western societies start economically collapsing for the underclass.

Shitskins exist in Norway too but they only take ugly women and most girls I know think they're weird and creepy. Blacks are here to take the bad ones so their shitty DNA won't mix with ours.

It's the same in Poland. Of course we are now getting all these bizarre Western advertisements showing race mixing propaganda. Yet, everyone knows it's propaganda because it's always black male + white women so we make a lot of jokes about it. But well, looks like the war is finally here in Poland.

edgy

Ill bet you smell like mothballs

Nobody likes pale women except black/ brown incels meanwhile in reality

Attached: 537AA211-6636-47D5-A713-2DA9F85A0C55.jpg (671x741, 167K)

the BLM terrorist has arrived

Waht did you expect kek

Attached: MLP.jpg (1891x1135, 749K)

Eventually, yeah

Attached: 1509045630735.png (1237x941, 144K)

Its the white amerrimutts who are going to disappear, Europe won't fall.

If the world keeps this shit up then most definitly. If we do survive it might cost another holocaust. For real this time.

Neo-Nazism is on the rise and so is white supremacy in Europe. Don't know about Canadians and Americans though. Maybe White Americans and Canadians will go extinct, but not Europeans. (Except Swedes)

Where all this white supremacists? There are only about few thousands people in average right-wing channels on telegram, and only 25% describe themselves as ns. Is where any bigger places of right-wing opposition?

You had to expect this with the jews demanding gibs for "Polish death camps" and you guys telling them to fuck off.

israeli hiding under "pirate flag"

Our numbers are likely to drop drastically. I have faith that white people will find places and ways to keep the tribe alive even in the darkest of days. Our genetic lineage have honed us to plan for any circumstance. As we dwindle the world will grow more chaotic and the numbers of our enemy will fall as well. I don't even hope there is a fight I hope that these people will fall so far without the technology and means to maintain it that white people can just exit from their realm and seek their own. Maybe when things get truly barbaric we can take back lands that we deem worthwhile.

Attached: 1558917769328.jpg (849x1280, 231K)

Yes, the white race will no longer exist in the near future... Unless a segment of whites decide to save their race and go full Hitler.